Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Romney Suspends Campaign!
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 28 of 28
Majik

• Total Posts : 374
RE: Romney Suspends Campaign! - Mar 06, 2008 04:10
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Romney Suspends Campaign! - Mar 06, 2008 04:15
...He' s f*cked. Talk about a stupid move. If he wanted to go out of his way to make sure he won, he wouldn' t back anybody. He' s already in the teens in his approval rating, he' s doing nobody any good by endorsing them.

Unless that is Hillary gets in. I prefer Obama, but I' d rather see Hillary against McCain. She' s got less of a chance.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Romney Suspends Campaign! - Mar 06, 2008 04:19
The president always backs the winner of the nomination. McCain won the nomination.
People aren' t going to not vote for McCain because of this.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Romney Suspends Campaign! - Mar 06, 2008 04:27
It really doesn' t matter if Bush backs McCain. Bush was going to back the primary republican candidate regardless of who it was. Nobody really gives a sh*t.

I too hope to see Hillary against McCain because McCain will easily take the win. I can' t see Obama winning either. The democrats are so divided right now with who they want and hate whichever democratic candidate they aren' t voting for that it' s going to be hard for them to win anything.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Romney Suspends Campaign! - Mar 06, 2008 06:46
Obama has more integrity than all of them combined. He' s the only decent choice. Hilary is a snake...
Rampage99

RE: Romney Suspends Campaign! - Mar 06, 2008 07:05
Obama is a talker. He' s like the Apple of politics. He knows how to sell himself. I was listening to the radio on the drive back from the airport when I returned from GDC. The host of show was talking about how so many people love Obama and his speeches but was wonder what Obama had actually accomplished to improve America since he got into politics. I found it funny that the entire hour long show not a single person had an answer. The guy wasn' t even doing this to put down Obama, he just really wanted to know Obama' s achievements. Everyone that called in just talked about how horrible the question was and said the host was scared of change. The stupidity was astounding.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Romney Suspends Campaign! - Mar 06, 2008 07:48
Obama has has only been in the senate for 2 terms. I don' t know of anything that he has done. He does fairly well in the debates uses clear logical thinking most of the time. Although I don' t agree with him most of the time I respect him, but he is completely retarded when it comes to economics.
Rampage99

RE: Romney Suspends Campaign! - Mar 06, 2008 08:47
The guy is a good talker. I won' t take that away from him. I just don' t think he should lead our country. I really don' t want McCain in office either but I' ll be voting for him anyway.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 28 of 28

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message