Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Famous chicks from your country that you' d like to bone...
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 28 of 28
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: Famous chicks from your country that you' d like to bone... - Dec 11, 2007 02:12
She' s done some soft core stuff herself as well!!!!
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: Famous chicks from your country that you' d like to bone... - Dec 16, 2007 07:14
Andrea Corr.

Majik

• Total Posts : 374
RE: Famous chicks from your country that you' d like to bone... - Dec 16, 2007 08:31
I love her accent. I' ve never liked the music though...

At 33 she still looks gorgeous too so yeah, good choice

I' m going to have to add 2 girls i' ve actually met (one of which i went to school with)...

Nikki Sanderson

I grew up with Nikki. We went to the same school [she was in the year below me] and shared many of the same friends. In my last year of highschool she stopped associating with many of us outside of school and began focusing on her " career" . At the time it seemed daft but her parents weren' t fucking around, ...she ended up on Coronation Street.

Anyway, ...through Nikki i met...

Gemma Atkinson

They went to the same acting college. I met her while they were both on a night out in Bolton a few years back. She was already a celebrity but since i' d never watched a single episode of Hollyoaks i didn' t know who she was until somebody told me later on.

I think breast enhancement was a bad move though...

[:' (]

Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
RE: Famous chicks from your country that you' d like to bone... - Dec 16, 2007 13:20
Going Against the rules of the thread, i really wish i could go back in time and entertain this Canadian-born 80s Singer / Actor:

Man, one hour is all i need. (and give 25 years FFS)

On topic: Sarah Harding looks like she' ll be a alot of fun indeed.

In her recent Documentry, Billie Piper looked ' Dirty' too.

Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Famous chicks from your country that you' d like to bone... - Dec 17, 2007 02:24
Oooooh Vanity

And now I see what Rose (Billie Piper) has been up to ever since she got trapped in that alternate Earth and the Doctor left her behind
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: Famous chicks from your country that you' d like to bone... - Dec 17, 2007 18:04
Ah but what is better, is that she is going to be doing again for another series....whoo and might I add hooo.
canadagamer

• Total Posts : 965
RE: Famous chicks from your country that you' d like to bone... - Dec 22, 2007 06:11
Seeing as how I suffer from CDS I am unable to provide a photo with my Canadian choices, so here is just a list:

1) Pam Anderson
2) Avril Lavigne
3) Shania Twain
4) Nelly Furtado
5) Alicia Cuthbert

Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Famous chicks from your country that you' d like to bone... - Dec 22, 2007 06:14
Don' t you mean Elisha Cuthbert?

< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 21 Dec 07 17:19:50 >
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 28 of 28

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message