Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 The Argument Thread.
Change Page: < 12345 | Showing page 5 of 5, messages 81 to 87 of 87
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Your Help Needed: Rate the best games of 2007 - Nov 22, 2007 08:00
In the beginning we used to spit on newcomers and beat them with burning sticks. And if you got back up without crying you were in. Yup yup yup...thank god I arrived after the ban on the spiked dildo ouch the stories I heard...

Incedently I arrived at the exact time they started the eye gouge...it ended when they couldnt determine if I were crying or not...
< Message edited by Mass X -- 22 Nov 07 0:02:39 >
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Your Help Needed: Rate the best games of 2007 - Nov 22, 2007 12:58
Men are assholes by nature. Don' t try to deny it, you' ll just make yourself look like a lying asshole. I' m an asshole, but at least I' m honest about it. That' s what I love about the internets, annoniminity or at least being out of reach from the people we try to piss off. Not that I' m affraid of how people would react but i know that other people are and I love to see people expose themselves.

I don' t care what people say about me, but I always get a kick out of watching other people arguing. It never ceases to amaze me how defensive people get. Almost as if their ego was being threatened or something. Same thing with ethnicity, nationality, gender, age, whatever. None of it matters, Who cares what some dick weed says about such and such IT DOESN' T MATTER. Frankly whenever people get offended by something all they achieve is to expose their sensitivities. To which no one will respect, nor should they.

I' ll never understand people with big ego' s. Our lives are so devoid of any meaning that some people fabricate false virtues that they feel compelled to defend. Even at the expense of making them look stupid. Which apparently is not much of a consern for most people.

I only care about one thing...myself. You know why? Because I' m me! There is only one like it and it will only last for a limited time. I' m not too bothered about what other' s think about me because once again I must point out they' re not me. So they' re in no position to judge. The only person in a position to make pertinent judgements on myself or anything I like is me. Isn' t that simple?

Infact i' m not too sure I even care about that much. I swear i' m one step away from being a complete nihilist. The only thing stopping me is that I care about myself, along with that I have the basic desire to avoid and remedy pain.

But that' s just me.

Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: Your Help Needed: Rate the best games of 2007 - Nov 23, 2007 01:14

And Duff Gingers have no souls(red-head freckled people, its from south park).

LOL I remember that episode, brilliant.

Gingers > Everyone FACT!

I' ve got enough of a background in VB to know that I want nothing to do with programming. I' m absolute crap. I just don' t have the analytical mindset for it. See, if something goes wrong in the real world I unplug or desolder it, buy a new component, and I replace it. If something goes wrong in C or Haskell, I beat my head against the keyboard until I pass out, or hear squishing noises.

Programming can be the most frustrating thing you could ever do but when you do finally get it right it can be satisfying if ya know what I mean. Most of the time it drives me fucking crazy, I get frustrated and then go to the pub.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Your Help Needed: Rate the best games of 2007 - Nov 23, 2007 23:57
Y' see son, programming is like pleasuring a woman...
Torr

• Total Posts : 554
RE: Your Help Needed: Rate the best games of 2007 - Nov 26, 2007 12:09
Awesome eddie.

Yeah I still write like shit and mostly get ignored, but after I got over it I came back and now atleast a few people I have played on live with don' t mind me. So yeah i am glad there were no flamming sticks used on me, but then again I was covered(to a degree) by the " eddie' s friend" title I had been dubbed with(and still am dubbed with). I feel we all know who we like and why and if you don' t like someone get the f*ck over it.

Mind you some are hard to read like agent at times when he is just trying to piss you off, but you either learn or get flamed.

Yeah I' m a bit slow on the post, but my newly regained 360 has taken a hold of my life.

Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Your Help Needed: Rate the best games of 2007 - Nov 26, 2007 12:37
I don' t even understand myself, I certainly don' t know what motivates me. What motivation could an atheist have? We' re mearly the sum of our surroundings.

Bah, I try not to think about motivation. I know I have none.

Did I piss you off Eddie?
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 26 Nov 07 5:18:39 >
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Your Help Needed: Rate the best games of 2007 - Nov 26, 2007 13:03
Wait, the guy with the Riddick avatar has a name other tan " Eddies Friend"
Change Page: < 12345 | Showing page 5 of 5, messages 81 to 87 of 87

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages