Assassin' s Creed Ending Explained... GIANT MASSIVE CONFUSING SPOILERS...

Tiz
  • Total Posts : 3158
  • Reward points : 10675
Assassin' s Creed Ending Explained... GIANT MASSIVE CONFUSING SPOILERS... - Nov 19, 2007 23:39
A VERY meaty read here

The story just gets better and better and better now that all that garbage written in
Abstergo labs is explained. Great stuff...

Thoughts??
There are two rules to success:

1. Never tell all you know.

Mass X
  • Total Posts : 4491
  • Reward points : 0
RE: Assassin' s Creed Ending Explained... GIANT MASSIVE CONFUSING SPOILERS... - Nov 20, 2007 00:40
Pretty good stuff. Tho the gameplay is still repetitive no matter how fun it is to jump and run around. I was hoping maybe a bit more of IO' s Hitman variety in killing. Get the open world nature of Assassin' s Creed with the variety and open method of killing in Hitman and its the game Ive been waiting for. Maybe sequals will allow it.

Nitro
  • Total Posts : 11960
  • Reward points : 44065
RE: Assassin' s Creed Ending Explained... GIANT MASSIVE CONFUSING SPOILERS... - Nov 20, 2007 00:52
I wanted the little crossbow that' s in the opening cinematic (before the start menu), and maybe a bow, ...that would have been cool...

QuezcatoL
  • Total Posts : 7059
  • Reward points : 4645
RE: Assassin' s Creed Ending Explained... GIANT MASSIVE CONFUSING SPOILERS... - Nov 21, 2007 06:19
Just finished it,great game great ending.

One of the best looking games,I ever played and the most amazing biggest cities I seen in a game so far.

88/100 from me.
Even if you break 2 legs from a crab it still runs!
What you gotta do is find its weak spot and do massive damage at it.