Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Res Evil: UC Gametrailers review.
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 44
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Res Evil: UC Gametrailers review. - Nov 13, 2007 19:41

ORIGINAL: Grant Delmore

Bill gates nephew? Like really? o.O
And whats a Kikizo label?
Edit: And why is now a bad time to be a new member?

It' s not a bad time per say, but things are usually wierd when we get several new users at once.

Anyway, you' re Australian right???

Well if you happen to bump into a British girl called Rebecca (Becky) Brooks, let me know and i' ll tell you how to get into her pants
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Res Evil: UC Gametrailers review. - Nov 13, 2007 19:41
No, its a joke (as is trixie, how is she quez)

Lable is how the forum percieves you. And yes, I made them up, theyre not official.
Grant Delmore

• Total Posts : 76
RE: Res Evil: UC Gametrailers review. - Nov 13, 2007 20:29
The chances of me running into that person are slim ;) Althought even if i did i probably wouldnt need to get in her pants, That is if i still have my girl

And as for labels, I doubt ill get a reputation for anything.
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: Res Evil: UC Gametrailers review. - Nov 13, 2007 22:30

The story filling elements should be interesting enough.

Thats what appeals to me the most about the game.

Have you got Prime 3 yet Ginji? What do ya think of it?
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Res Evil: UC Gametrailers review. - Nov 14, 2007 00:31
Haven' t bought a Wii yet, funny seeing as I am one of the most frequent defenders of the Wii in the past.
I was going to buy a Wii when Prime 3 was released but I bought a new cell phone instead. Now I' m thinking that when Mario Galaxy is out the time to buy a Wii should be right.
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
RE: Res Evil: UC Gametrailers review. - Nov 14, 2007 01:04
Too Human > Res Evil : UC . And it isnt getting cancelled , so all u haters can go back to hating it . TOO HUMAN FTW !!!!!!
Terrak

• Total Posts : 783
RE: Res Evil: UC Gametrailers review. - Nov 14, 2007 06:30
I' ll agree with Duffman on this one. Game appears to be better then i thought. But i think i' ll buy Res 4 before this game.
Teardrop

• Total Posts : 47
RE: Res Evil: UC Gametrailers review. - Nov 14, 2007 06:47

ORIGINAL: Terrak

I' ll agree with Duffman on this one. Game appears to be better then i thought. But i think i' ll buy Res 4 before this game.

You don' t have RE4 already? Please tell me you' ve previously owned the PS2 or Gamecube version or something...

< Message edited by teardrop -- 13 Nov 07 22:47:42 >
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Res Evil: UC Gametrailers review. - Nov 14, 2007 07:02

ORIGINAL: Teardrop

You don' t have RE4 already? Please tell me you' ve previously owned the PS2 or Gamecube version or something...

Pffft, I bet you' re one of those losers that tell everyone to get it but doesn' t
even have it themself.

Tch, who are you anyway?

That' s a sincere form of rhetoric by the way.
Terrak

• Total Posts : 783
RE: Res Evil: UC Gametrailers review. - Nov 14, 2007 07:12
Never played a Resident Evil game in my life, but most people seem to like the game so i' m tempted to get myself a copy to see for myself, but I just got Metroid Prime3, Cod4 for PC to play and SM: Galaxy very soon, plus i' m going overseas in December so my time for gaming is very short. Maybe sometime next year i' ll pick up Resi 4.

Nitro

RE: Res Evil: UC Gametrailers review. - Nov 14, 2007 07:20

Never played a Resident Evil game in my life, but most people seem to like the game so i' m tempted to get myself a copy to see for myself, but I just got Metroid Prime3, Cod4 for PC to play and SM: Galaxy very soon, plus i' m going overseas in December so my time for gaming is very short. Maybe sometime next year i' ll pick up Resi 4.

Am i right in saying it was you who hadn' t even played a Metroid Prime game before Wii was released but still used the Samus avatar???

RE4 i kinda get because you' re a pussy and don' t like violent games But seriously, get the Wii version because if you' ve never played it before you' ve missed on on the of the best games ever created. I think i' ve played the Mercenaries mode just as much as i' ve played Ninja Gaiden, ...and that' s a damn scary thought.
killemoff

• Total Posts : 173
RE: Res Evil: UC Gametrailers review. - Nov 14, 2007 16:43

Eddie- the modder who knows how to turn a neogeo into a supercomputer

orly?

And damn Nitro, it' s good but THAT much is... damn...
ys

• Total Posts : 532
RE: Res Evil: UC Gametrailers review. - Nov 15, 2007 00:09

ORIGINAL: immortaldanmx
YS- the too polite asian guy

Hehehe, seems quite correct. Though not totally ;)

ORIGINAL: Grant Delmore
And as for labels, I doubt ill get a reputation for anything.

Neither did I, but it seems I kind of did anyway
immortaldanmx

RE: Res Evil: UC Gametrailers review. - Nov 15, 2007 06:45
Well YS, you are a regular poster so you had to get a lable. Sorry about the mixup, Idk why I thought you were asian.
Grant Delmore

• Total Posts : 76
RE: Res Evil: UC Gametrailers review. - Nov 15, 2007 09:29
Hell maybe its his avatar.
immortaldanmx

RE: Res Evil: UC Gametrailers review. - Nov 15, 2007 12:01
By that logic Im a living Quake3 logo.
Demonoroth

• Total Posts : 359
RE: Res Evil: UC Gametrailers review. - Nov 15, 2007 17:54
Well last time I checked he wasn' t asian at all...then again you never know with those sneaky asians and what you call him being polite is just him not being a fanboy and trying to be neutral no matter what the topic...seems people aren' t used to someone who isn' t a fanboy anymore.

As for RE: UC probably won' t get it...the only RE I played was RE 4. Didn' t get it on PS2 or GC. And when it was released on Wii my brother just kept telling me to get it and give it a go. Although I liked the game...the RE series just isn' t my think. I' d rather do some Silent Hill or Project zero than RE.

But it doesn' t look bad and it' s probably a great amount of fanservice. So fans of the series will probably find something in the game that they' ll love.
Nitro

RE: Res Evil: UC Gametrailers review. - Nov 15, 2007 18:46

ORIGINAL: killemoff

And damn Nitro, it' s good but THAT much is... damn...

It' s addictive. Krauser and Hunk are verifiable badasses.
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: Res Evil: UC Gametrailers review. - Nov 16, 2007 00:36

Haven' t bought a Wii yet, funny seeing as I am one of the most frequent defenders of the Wii in the past.
I was going to buy a Wii when Prime 3 was released but I bought a new cell phone instead. Now I' m thinking that when Mario Galaxy is out the time to buy a Wii should be right.

Prime 3 is awesome(but you know that already). Controls are fantastic and also the fact that you can call in your ship to attack enemies is a nice feature. I' m enjoying it more than the Halo 3 single player which was disappointing. Well we all know Galaxy is fantastic so now is a pretty good time to pick up a Wii.

Duffman- yeah, hes a duff man

Brilliant! I couldn' t have described myself better!..
ys

• Total Posts : 532
RE: Res Evil: UC Gametrailers review. - Nov 16, 2007 03:04

ORIGINAL: immortaldanmx

Well YS, you are a regular poster so you had to get a lable. Sorry about the mixup, Idk why I thought you were asian.

Hm, I didn' t even consider myself a regular here actually. Anyway, no need to apologize about such a trivial thing. It' s kind of hard to just sense things like these via the Internet ;) I might have mentioned things about being quite sensitive to motion sickness in FPS before. And the fact that Asian people have this a little more often according to what I' ve read. Maybe that got into the subconscious somewhere hehe.

By the way, I actually liked what I saw in those Umbrella Chronicles trailers and the review. But as Demonoroth stated, maybe it' s more interesting for those that are really fans of the series. With the story and all.
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 44

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message