Microsoft To Lose First Party Title???

Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 41 to 45 of 45
QuezcatoL
  • Total Posts : 7059
  • Reward points : 4645
RE: Microsoft To Lose First Party Title??? - Nov 14, 2007 03:25
The rumor came from Shane,yes shane the sonybot at 1up,who also said he was 100% sure DMC4 would never come to 360.

fuck him.
Even if you break 2 legs from a crab it still runs!
What you gotta do is find its weak spot and do massive damage at it.

Abasoufiane
  • Total Posts : 2127
  • Reward points : 0
RE: Microsoft To Lose First Party Title??? - Nov 14, 2007 09:47
ok the game in question is Marvel MMO, 1up has just posted an article about it , there is no official announcement that it' s canceled ... yet.
Listen to the wise

Grant Delmore
  • Total Posts : 76
RE: Microsoft To Lose First Party Title??? - Nov 14, 2007 11:59
Wont be much of a loss in my opinion, I would rather a game that forces me to have to deal with thousands of ME R TEH SPIDEY MAN losers doesnt come out.

killemoff
  • Total Posts : 173
RE: Microsoft To Lose First Party Title??? - Nov 14, 2007 16:47

ORIGINAL: Grant Delmore

Wont be much of a loss in my opinion, I would rather a game that forces me to have to deal with thousands of ME R TEH SPIDEY MAN losers doesnt come out.

I' ll back you up on that one, ever since the Marvel MMO was announced, it never felt like it was going to be more that a mere playground for imature Spidey or X-men fans.

Eddie_the_Hated
  • Total Posts : 8015
  • Reward points : 15335
RE: Microsoft To Lose First Party Title??? - Nov 20, 2007 10:24

And a Microsoft executive who' s pretty high up, who' s been a voice for the company, sounds like he' s on the way out. (1:58:11-1:58:37)

If I didn' t know who was dishing out the info, I' d have said Shane Kim to be honest.

Hmmm... perhaps I was not wrong....

" Towards the end of the show while the topic was being discussed, host Garnett Lee asked guest host N' Gai Croal, " Do you watch any Nickelodeon like Something Possible?" . If you' re not as adept with afternoon TV trivia as we are, allow us to drop some knowledge: He' s talking about Kim Possible. And that points squarely at Microsoft Games Studios boss Shane Kim. We have no substantiation for the rumor save for 1UP' s own credibility, but that' s nothing to sneeze at. We' ll keep you posted"

Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 41 to 45 of 45