Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Too Human: Combat explained
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 22 of 22
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Too Human: Combat explained - Oct 21, 2007 04:34
But Majik,look at wow...

That combat is extremly simple in one way,It all depends on what kind of game too human is,if its indeed a diablo hacknslash type of game,then we cant complain on the combat so far,only if we compare it to DMC+NG we can.

And in thoe games you wont find anyone playing a " healer" .
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Too Human: Combat explained - Oct 21, 2007 05:33

ORIGINAL: Nitro

I guess i wanted something more... involving?

Holding the stick in x direction and having the character perform a combo for as long as you keep holding the stick in that direction just seems... weak. A streamlined combat system is fine but this just seems daft.

I think it will be involving but involving doesn' t have to mean you have full control of every limb of the characters. Being able to fully customise your character and fight strategically is also a way of making battles involving.
You seem to view Too Human as an action game but you must realise it is not.
It' s an RPG and the battle system is designed to fit within the genre the game has been chosen for.
If it was an action game then the fighting system would be pretty lame because action games are based on the whole concept of tight fighting mecanics. But this is an RPG, people don' t play games like these to develop their skills in virtual ass kicking.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 22 of 22

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message