What do you think is more painful

Demonoroth
  • Total Posts : 359
  • Reward points : 18080
What do you think is more painful - Oct 17, 2007 00:32
A topic I found on another forum that I found amusing and interesting actually

I' d really like to know what people here think about it.

Giving birth or a crushing blow to the balls??

Ok we all know childbirth is painful, but in today' s world, you women have the option of lots of drugs to take away the pain. If you don' t want the drugs, thats your choice if you want to go through the pain. You get nine months to prepare for it, have lots of coaching and classes, and people to support you to get you ready for it, and when its all said and done, you have a beautiful baby to show for it. You wanted a child and you either pick the drugs or do it the natural way. If after that one child you don' t want to go through the pain again, you don' t have any more children or take the drugs the next time. So basically you could say it' s a once in a lifte time pain or not at all.

The fellas, however, always have their boys hanging out there, just waiting for a wayward knee, a desk corner, mad girlfriends foot, whatever. A shot to the nuts could happen at any time, and without warning.

I' m not saying childbirth isn' t painful or anything. Far from it and I have a huge amount of respect for the women who give birth to a child the natural way. But if you go through the pain or not is your choice since you have the option of drugs to take it away.

But really there is nothing on this earth more painful than getting racked in the balls. And we have no time to prepare for that or take any drugs beforehand to make the pain go away. And it can happen anyday at anytime. We could experience this a thousand times.

Before you can even dispute me, listen once again as I explain what exactly happens when such a God-forbidden action occurs.

First, to give you even a glimpse of how painful this can be; you can lightly flick a guy’s testicle and he would still bend over to protect his crotch and cry in a high-pitched wail.

Two reasons why:
One, it hurts that much even though it’s only a light flick.
Two, it is a built-in defense mechanism for the male body to assume this position which I will call The Bent Position for now.

There are two seconds in between the moment of impact and The Bent Position.

The reason for this is in the first half second after receiving the blow, the body tenses and the brain drops all commands in favor of ‘THIS IS GOING TO HURT.’

In the next half second, the body prepares itself by sending the hands to the area around the crotch. The hands don’t go directly to the balls because that would be too painful. They remain around the area of pain because for some reason, the body will think the flow of pain won’t go past the hands or the pain will be transferred to the hands.

Also note to yourself that this in itself isn’t The Bent Position.

The next full second is spent waiting for the pain to come. This pain is unique in the fact that the pain itself doesn’t immediately make itself known.
So as the pain is about to kick in, the brain realizes there is no pain.
So after that second is over, the mouth would open to say there’s no pain only to have its voice die in its throat when the most god-awful pain sinks in. Thus, the octave change in pitch and high squeal comes out.

Right after changing roles from bass to soprano, another unique aspect of this particular pain makes itself known.

Normally, pain felt along this level leads the body to unconsciousness.
It’s the brain’s failsafe to prevent the body from going into shock.
When you hit someone hard enough, or the pain is so unbearable, the body shuts down and goes into the blissful state of unconsciousness.

This particular pain does the opposite.

In order for the body to continue its life-function and secure a state still capable of reproducing, the brain stays conscious so that the body will slowly fall to its knees. Realize that when you get knocked out, the body falls however physics allow the body to fall.
This however is not allowed to happen after getting a crushing blow to the balls; so the body stays conscious for this reason. If the area in pain (in this case a males testicles) comes into contact with anything else, the pain exponentially increases.

Pain on that level leads only to shock and ultimately death, which the brain wants to avoid.

After falling to its knees, the body would then bend (once again) slowly forward. Not backwards, because if that happened, muscles in that area would stretch, causing unbearable pain.

Once the face kisses the ground, you have what I call The Bent Position.

Let’s recap: hands close to the crotch, face planted and on bended knees.

During The Bent Position, the brain remains conscious to avoid escaping The Bent Position. So being conscious, the body continues to be tortured with a pain so painful, it saps the body of any and all energy. There is no strength to stand up, there' s no strength to walk, there' s no strength to even talk due to horrible amount of pain soaring through the male body. Thus, the whimpering and whining commences.

I would also like to stress that this isn’t a trained or conditioned response.
This is a built-in response that all males possess.

Getting hit in the balls and I do mean REALLY getting hit in the balls is just way to painful.

As stated above. The pain is so unreal that the brain keeps us conscious to avoid our balls to make contact with anything so we can still have children and it also keeps us conscious because it avoids going into shock and perhaps die. During this time males endure extreme pain that normally would send us to go unconscious to escape the horrible pain soaring through our bodies but males are forced to stay conscious and experience this pain.

So yes a hit to the balls can actually kill a man. While women ofcourse can die during childbirth it' s not because of the pain but rather due to the loss of blood. So I think a truly strong blow to the males testicles is more painful than a woman giving birth.
Wii code: 2072 1110 4558 6538
Smash Bros Brawl: 1848-3246-8526
Mario Kart: 412452409500
Mario Strikers: 120360 413659
NiGHTS: 3737-8754-6785
PES 08: 4339-4437-7901

PSN: Demonoroth
pm me if you add anything

2pac
  • Total Posts : 1032
  • Reward points : 6490
RE: What do you think is more painful - Oct 17, 2007 01:00
Man , thats some deep analysis u have done about getting kicked on ur nuts .

ginjirou
  • Total Posts : 4836
  • Reward points : 16545
RE: What do you think is more painful - Oct 17, 2007 01:59
Haha! That' s the funniest analysis I' ve ever read.

Vx Chemical
  • Total Posts : 5534
  • Reward points : 6695
RE: What do you think is more painful - Oct 17, 2007 03:43
Iv never gotten hit in the balls, not really painful!

Eddie_the_Hated
  • Total Posts : 8015
  • Reward points : 15335
RE: What do you think is more painful - Oct 17, 2007 04:03
I' ve been kneed in the balls during a fight. It' s bad, but not incapacitating if you' ve got enough adrenalin pumping.

As far as uncomfortability goes,

Getting kicked in the balls > Getting a prostate exam > Getting Cath-ed.

Agent Ghost
  • Total Posts : 5486
  • Reward points : 12425
RE: What do you think is more painful - Oct 17, 2007 04:15
I' ve been kicked in the balls and i' ve had an American Football land squarely on the family jewels. Both times I fell to the ground like a pile of bricks.

There' s getting hit in the balls and theres really getting hit in the balls. Where one of them is missing and shows up a week later. Now that' s fucking painful ladies and gentleman. I couldn' t even stand up for five minutes.

Still I would say on average giving birth must be more painful, even with drugs. At least for a womans first time.

Now you want to know what' s more painful than giving birth?

Open heart surgery....while the patient is awake.
"This is sad. There's no other word for it. The person who invents a way to punch someone in the face over the Internet will make millions from the demand generated by people like this." Youtube comments

alijay034
  • Total Posts : 1433
  • Reward points : 1685
RE: What do you think is more painful - Oct 17, 2007 04:24
I hope none of you have wives that have given birth, if they read you saying getting kicked in the Knackers is worse then giving birth you will be turned from tenor to soprano in a one swift move.

Eddie_the_Hated
  • Total Posts : 8015
  • Reward points : 15335
RE: What do you think is more painful - Oct 17, 2007 05:10

I' ve been kicked in the balls and i' ve had an American Football land squarely on the family jewels. Both times I fell to the ground like a pile of bricks.

Right, but were you unaware & off-guard when it happened? Because it' s a totally different story if you' re not expecting it, or you' re not running on adrenalin. I knew the guy didn' t fight fair, so I was expecting to take a hit below the belt. I won' t try to boss-up here. If somebody hit me with a cheap shot when I wasn' t expecting it, I' d probably tear up like a bridesmaid.

Nitro
  • Total Posts : 11960
  • Reward points : 44065
RE: What do you think is more painful - Oct 17, 2007 06:44
I' ve been shot in the nuts with a paintball gun at almost point blank range. There i was, sat on the floor eating a hotdog when zap! i get it right in the nads. I' m sure you' ve seen what kind of bruises they leave when you get hit in the chest but try taking it in the balls. It was far worse than being kicked - and i would know, i like to fight.

However, the most painful thing i' ve experienced was biting into a chicken leg while i was in Benidorm and shearing the cap of my tooth off on the bone. The top half literally just came off exposing the nerve. I overdosed on painkillers trying to get to sleep and had my stomach pumped. I had tooth fixed but not before i let the nerve die. It took over a month and absinthe became my best friend. I spent my days staggering up and down the beach, swilling it around in my mouth to numb the pain, completely hammered
< Message edited by NITRO -- 16 Oct 07 22:44:34 >

Agent Ghost
  • Total Posts : 5486
  • Reward points : 12425
RE: What do you think is more painful - Oct 17, 2007 10:55

Right, but were you unaware & off-guard when it happened? Because it' s a totally different story if you' re not expecting it, or you' re not running on adrenalin. I knew the guy didn' t fight fair, so I was expecting to take a hit below the belt. I won' t try to boss-up here. If somebody hit me with a cheap shot when I wasn' t expecting it, I' d probably tear up like a bridesmaid.

I wasn' t even playing lol.
"This is sad. There's no other word for it. The person who invents a way to punch someone in the face over the Internet will make millions from the demand generated by people like this." Youtube comments