Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 DS exceeds 50m
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 49 of 49
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: DS exceeds 50m - Oct 10, 2007 07:48
The good thing about a rise in casual gaming (Wii) is that casual gamers eventually turn into experienced gamers and start to play real games eventually. This is true for anyone that' s into gaming long enough, including girls.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: DS exceeds 50m - Oct 10, 2007 19:07

Me: on a side note the wii needs a ***n keyboard

Abasoufiane: you can plug in almost any USB keybord on the wii, the latest update 3.0e allows that... or wait was that the 360... i think it was the wii , about sure of it, yeah the latest update allows that.

Well fuck aint that some dandy timing...I just got the update notice sent to me now for 3.1 noting that I can now use USB keyboards and shit of the sort... Fuck you nintendo stop watching what Im doing....
gamer4eva

• Total Posts : 104
RE: DS exceeds 50m - Oct 11, 2007 01:20

play real games

Stop being stupid. A game is a game. There' s no such thing as a pretend game.
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
RE: DS exceeds 50m - Oct 11, 2007 01:53

ORIGINAL: gamer4eva

play real games

Stop being stupid. A game is a game. There' s no such thing as a pretend game.

I beg to differ . A ' nose digging' simulator doesnt qualify as a game , atleast according to me .
gamer4eva

RE: DS exceeds 50m - Oct 11, 2007 01:58

I beg to differ . A ' nose digging' simulator doesnt qualify as a game , atleast according to me .

Your saying the more realistic the less of a game it is?
2pac

RE: DS exceeds 50m - Oct 11, 2007 02:06
Realism has nothing to do with it . By a ' real' game , i mean a tradtional game for which i dont have to jump around and wave my hands like crazy . I am not saying such games are not fun but certainly they dont appeal to the majority of ' gamers' . What agent meant was if these ' casual' gamers eventually moved on to more serious games it would be good for the industry . We are loosing too many good games because of lack of sales (panzer dragoon orta , shenmue ) .
gamer4eva

RE: DS exceeds 50m - Oct 11, 2007 02:11

Realism has nothing to do with it . By a ' real' game , i mean a tradtional game .

There you go
2pac

RE: DS exceeds 50m - Oct 11, 2007 02:19

ORIGINAL: gamer4eva

Realism has nothing to do with it . By a ' real' game , i mean a tradtional game .

There you go

What ?

And by the way , i dont think a game that lets u pick nose is a ' REALISTIC' game .
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
RE: DS exceeds 50m - Oct 11, 2007 06:32

ORIGINAL: Agent Ghost

The good thing about a rise in casual gaming (Wii) is that casual gamers eventually turn into experienced gamers and start to play real games eventually. This is true for anyone that' s into gaming long enough, including girls.

Yep.

Those who become real gamers will move on to better systems, those that dont will stay and keep buying 2 games a year. LOL.
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 49 of 49

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message