Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 MS letting Bungie go?
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 45 of 45
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: MS letting Bungie go? - Oct 03, 2007 08:55
MS pulling out when ps3 is selling worse then the GC?

are you people retarded?

If bungie said or says they dont wanna make another halo game,then whats the use to have them still on ?

Talk about morons on kikizo.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: MS letting Bungie go? - Oct 03, 2007 09:05

, Microsoft also has “the right of first refusal on future games.” This means that Microsoft has the first shot at publishing Bungie’s future titles. How this will come into play if Bungie decides they want future game X to appear on the PlayStation 3 and Wii alongside an Xbox 360 release will make things quite interesting.

Thats all I needed to hear
canadagamer

• Total Posts : 965
RE: MS letting Bungie go? - Oct 03, 2007 09:12
Do you think then that Gears of War will now become the new Halo franchise for Microsoft? Or do you think that Mass Effect will become the new Halo franchise for Microsoft?

If you think about it, either one would be a fine replacement. I' m not saying either of these games will sell on the same level, they might and they might not.

Anyway, this big announcement is probably going to see most if not all of the current staff of the existing Bungie jump ship to start their own company. Hey, back when MS stepped in for Halo CE Bungie was in a world of hurt financially and needed the backing of MS. 3 Halos later, and Bungie are in the red and ready to embark on their own journey.

Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: MS letting Bungie go? - Oct 03, 2007 15:07
isnt it said that they are in the black?

Oh well, im certainly not impressed with bungie aside from halo, and it would be nice of them to prove that they can do something else!

Earlier last year they talked about branching out and creating some subsidaries that would make other things than halo!

Either way its exciting to see whats going to happen!
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: MS letting Bungie go? - Oct 04, 2007 02:16
Yeah, in the black means you have money, in the red means you are losing money.
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 45 of 45

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message