Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 My Launch Unit Finally Got The RROD
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 23 of 23
ys

• Total Posts : 532
RE: My Launch Unit Finally Got The RROD - Oct 02, 2007 19:42

Sega consoles have been mostly rock solid, except for the Dreamcast. At the time it came out, it was just starting to be trendy for consoles to be built like crap, and Sega thought maybe they' d see how it works for them.

Hehehe So what you' re saying is that they then got outclassed by an even worse built console. Stupid Sega, if they could' ve only built something worse then...they' ll never learn.

If you want your consoles to keep working, don' t play ' em. They weren' t built for that.

That seems to be the rule for consoles and many other things. It doesn' t work for pimps though. If they want their employees to keep working they have to play with them.
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: My Launch Unit Finally Got The RROD - Oct 02, 2007 23:11

I have seen the infamous red ring on a number of occasions but then I' d reboot and all was well..

Same thing happened to my 360. Its not a good sign though.......
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: My Launch Unit Finally Got The RROD - Oct 03, 2007 08:50

If you want your consoles to keep working, don' t play ' em. They weren' t built for that.

yep, I know a few people who played their gamecube nonstop(that was all they had for quite some time) and one of them has been through 3 gamecubes. Gamecubes dont break because they' re underplayed
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 23 of 23

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message