Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Best shooter ive played this week...
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 46 of 46
SpaceJase

• Total Posts : 170
RE: Best shooter ive played this week... - Oct 03, 2007 06:09

VF5, Halo 3 is 60fps.

Stand in the middle of one of Halo 3' s environments and push the left analogue stick hard in one direction until you' ve done a full 360 deg rotation - then come back and tell everyone that Halo 3 is 60fps.
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
RE: Best shooter ive played this week... - Oct 03, 2007 06:48

ORIGINAL: Joe Redifer

Ah, OK.

Back to the matter which brought this up: why do you play Final Fantasy Tactics? It' s 10 years old. Nothing has come along so you don' t have to play it any more?

I don' t play FFT, the last time I played it fully was like in 1999.

You fail.
< Message edited by emofag -- 2 Oct 07 22:52:08 >
emofag

RE: Best shooter ive played this week... - Oct 03, 2007 06:53

ORIGINAL: Virtua fighter 5

You only have to look at the high Sales of Virtual Console and Xbox Live arcade games to see that retro gaming is a big business and there' s more than enough people who apreaciate them.

Sure, but implying that 7 year old trash is better than Halo 3 is pushing it.

I enjoy Street Fighter, is it better than VF5? *** no, that shit is 20 years old, it could never stand up to something modern like VF5. I don' t play it for more than 10 minutes a month because there are better current games to be playing.
< Message edited by emofag -- 2 Oct 07 22:53:59 >
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Best shooter ive played this week... - Oct 03, 2007 06:59

ORIGINAL: emofag

You fail.

LOL I fail a lot. Anyway, what do you do if you want to play a Strategy RPG? Surely you' d play the best one, right? Nothing else has come along so you don' t have to play FInal Fantasy Tactics if you want to play a strategy RPG.

You also failed to tell me what other games have come along so I don' t have to play the others I mentioned.
emofag

RE: Best shooter ive played this week... - Oct 03, 2007 07:13

ORIGINAL: Joe Redifer

ORIGINAL: emofag

You fail.

LOL I fail a lot. Anyway, what do you do if you want to play a Strategy RPG? Surely you' d play the best one, right? Nothing else has come along so you don' t have to play FInal Fantasy Tactics if you want to play a strategy RPG.

Um plenty has come along so that I don' t have to resort to playing FFT, I just listed all of the stuff, moron.

There is no point to single player strategy games when you have already beaten the crap out of them, nothing in FFT is going to make me " Strategize" if I replay it, I already know how to beat everything in it and already have multiple strategies for all the tough battles in my mind, so there is no point in playing it.

And you are retarded, by your logic one would ever only play what they consider to be the " best" game and nothing else.

So if the best game to you is Mario 64 that is all you' ll ever play for the rest of your life, LOL. Why play other games if they are not the best? Retard.

< Message edited by emofag -- 2 Oct 07 23:17:47 >
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Best shooter ive played this week... - Oct 03, 2007 08:56

You only have to look at the high Sales of Virtual Console and Xbox Live arcade games to see that retro gaming is a big business and there' s more than enough people who apreaciate them.

Sure its cool to have viruta console and XBLA, but it gets old paying for games I payed for 10 years ago
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 46 of 46

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message