Halo 3 ending *Spoilers*

Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 41 to 44 of 44
Evilkiller
  • Total Posts : 660
  • Reward points : 0
RE: Halo 3 ending *Spoilers* - Oct 03, 2007 08:15
It' s btw. sad that we most likely won' t see any answers to this question in the next Halo novel because it' ll be all about the first encounter between humans and Covenant. Sucks =/

locopuyo
  • Total Posts : 3138
  • Reward points : 41070
RE: Halo 3 ending *Spoilers* - Oct 03, 2007 08:20
Ah lame, i figured it would continue where the last book left off. Although I' m a bit worried about how good the next book will turn out with a different author.
"If you knew how good I am you would think I'm modest."

Evilkiller
  • Total Posts : 660
  • Reward points : 0
RE: Halo 3 ending *Spoilers* - Oct 03, 2007 08:30
Yes, I am a bit worried about that, too. They went with a different author for the second novel and it wasn' t that good at all. And I am also starting to very much like Eric Nylunds writing style. But on the other hand, the guy writing the next book is Joseph Staten, who is actually responsible for all the story behind Halo. So a book written by him is most likely going to reveal a lot of backstory, simply because he is the person most familiar with the universe. I just hope he knows how to write an entertaining piece of literature, too.

locopuyo
  • Total Posts : 3138
  • Reward points : 41070
RE: Halo 3 ending *Spoilers* - Oct 03, 2007 09:07
Yeah, I would be a lot more worried if some random guy did it. The 2nd book blew goats for quarters. I hope Eric is writing another Halo book too.
"If you knew how good I am you would think I'm modest."

Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 41 to 44 of 44