Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Official 360 sales and stats... (MS probably still the market leader)
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 23 of 23
Dead Saint

• Total Posts : 205
RE: Official 360 sales and stats... (MS probably still the market leader) - Sep 22, 2007 18:33
Wont be long before the wii takes over which is amazing as its still got fuck all games to buy!

But its good to see MS are gonna start putting more focus on Europe as its a massive market and could really be the difference in deciding what place MS finish this gen in.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Official 360 sales and stats... (MS probably still the market leader) - Sep 22, 2007 19:22
I fully expect Wii to sell out again this holiday. I' m getting mine this week, but i' m a little gutted that we' re a month away from the PAL release of Prime and a month and a half away from Galaxy...

ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Official 360 sales and stats... (MS probably still the market leader) - Sep 22, 2007 19:38
I' ve wasted too much money on crap lately so I might have to skip the Wii for a while in order to buy a Sony Ericsson W960i.
I know it sounds weird but seriously, I spend much more time using my cell phone than I do using any console. So buying another console when I barely waste time on my 360 just doesn' t make any sense at all. I' ll probably pick up a couple of PSP games instead.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 23 of 23

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message