Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 al-Qaeda threaten Sweden
Change Page: < 12345678 > | Showing page 7 of 8, messages 121 to 140 of 155
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: al-Qaeda threaten Sweden - Sep 20, 2007 10:33
thank you very much Nekkid monkey for youre post above i was really impressed.

Nitro that' s the whole point why i' m angry about those terrorists , they are misreading the coran and some of them use people and convince them that they will go to heaven if they fight disbelievers , usualy those peopel who blow themself up are hopeless...

i saw that video you posted Agent and at first thought you think maaan they got a point, so the prophet want to deceive the people, make them hear what they want (beautiful women, food, wine etc...) so that he can form his little militia and start invading the world after... But see that' s when you have a twisted mind like atheists, first of all whan do you expect god says as reward , Playstation 10 ? ferrai enzo ? a Jet ? a travel to space ? God promise them whatever is the most valued and cherished AT THE TIME, that' s the whole point man, and iin other verses he says you will get whatever you wish... (knowing accoring toother verses there will be levels) .

Then what' s really funny about that video is how they made arabs look homosexuals and pedophile, how many times in the coran and in the sunnah (messages or actions by the prophet ) that homosexuals have no right to live , theire judgement is death (now there that' s another issue) , and now you' re telling me that god is promising them young boys, your mind should be fucked up if you believed so because never in the coran god said so ... sure he said that handsome boys will serve you wine but that DOES NOT MEAN that you' ll sleep with them , come on people, some logic? you think that " sounds" gay, but that' s your perception of things , i never thought it' s gay, for me those are servants and that' s it... and then what' s more funny or sad i don' t know, they bring a poetry by a famous poet as a proof that it was very common in Arabia and THAT' s THE CAUSE that god had sent those verses , to promise this pedop^hile to whom he promised death and hell for eternity.

when you take things out of context, and when you wanna see it the way you do, like what corporate lawyers do, twisting the sense of words and make them mean what they don' t just to make a point , you will get those kind of videos.

ANd people are bitching about islam , because he grants the man 4 wives and as seen in the western society " unjust" , in the coran ;" YOU CAN HAVE 4 WIVES ONLY if you are fair to them, BUT YOU WON' t be fair to them even if you try "

so my question isn' t that a prohibition of some sorts ??

but then you' ll come and bring up , oh but mohammed had 13 wives he didn' t refrain himself did he? i forgot what was the wisdome behind that , and man even if there wasn' t, this man is the messenger of god (that of course if we consider all this true) soo he can have what he wants.

i' m not knowledgable enough about islam but the things i know allow me to have a great faith, if anything GOD IS THERE.

Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: al-Qaeda threaten Sweden - Sep 20, 2007 10:40
The following link relates to what i was saying about religious censorship.

http://foehammer.net/2007/02/nick-gisburnes-koran-video-that-got-him-banned-from-youtube.aspx

But see that' s when you have a twisted mind like atheists, first of all whan do you expect god says as reward , Playstation 10 ? ferrai enzo ? a Jet ? a travel to space ? God promise them whatever is the most valued and cherished AT THE TIME, that' s the whole point man, and iin other verses he says you will get whatever you wish... (knowing accoring toother verses there will be levels) .

That' s my point! How can heaven be EVERYTHING and ANYTHING we could want? No concrete place could exist this way. It' s just an EMOTIONAL APPEAL, he' s saying what they want to hear. If there was a true Heaven, it would have dimensions and concrete qualities. It wouldn' t just be anything you want. That idea is childish. It' s not even an appeal to a righteous desire, he was appealing to the lowest common denominator, he was trying to appeal to their greed.
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 20 Sep 07 2:54:35 >
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
RE: al-Qaeda threaten Sweden - Sep 20, 2007 10:55

Religion should be outlawed.

And what do we suggest the punishment for practicing religion is?

Religion cannot be outlawed, every developed country would collapse if such a restriction was put on freedom, and we' d have WW III never mind the rest of the world that is already ***ed will just be ***ed 5 times over if that happens.

After the developed countries stop nuking each other off they will all invade the shitty countries for better land after they ruined their own and that' s WW IV right there, imperialism all over again, etc.
< Message edited by emofag -- 20 Sep 07 3:03:30 >
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: al-Qaeda threaten Sweden - Sep 20, 2007 11:22
If we look at war from a purely scientific approach then war is the best thing that can happen to man.
War makes man kind progress. It is during wars that we develop new technology and ideas the fastest. Most of the things we use in everyday life started out as military equipment.
And nature does have the law of natural selection. The strong shall rule, the weak shall serve. War gives us the opportunity to show who are deserving of the power in the world. And when the strongest men rule the nation the human race shall remain strong.
Sure, most weaklings will have to sacrifice their lifes but weaklings have no value in the cold reality. Those who die, no matter what the reason, deserve to die because they are weak.

Note, those aren' t really my opinions but it' s a way of looking at war in a positive manner
emofag

RE: al-Qaeda threaten Sweden - Sep 20, 2007 11:32
Wow, you sound like a Nazi.

I don' t think that works that way anymore nowadays though, every recent war either involved two weak countries or a powerful one vs. a shitty country.

Thanks to nuclear weapons we will never see exciting wars again like Germany Vs. Russia or Japan Vs. China, everyone is too scared of nuclear weapons to attack eachother so they pick on the crappy countries like Afghanistan.

The US vs. Iraq is such a boring war, there is no excitement in it, US Vs. Soviet Union would have been cool if the Soviet Union didn' t collapse. That was the last potential there ever was for a grand war to ever happen again. Nowadays the west is even getting along with China so there is no one powerful left to fight, all the countries are either pussies, or already aligned or Dependant on each other economically so they wont go to war.
< Message edited by emofag -- 20 Sep 07 3:41:27 >
ginjirou

RE: al-Qaeda threaten Sweden - Sep 20, 2007 11:43
You can always improve on current weapons and defences.
You can make more effective weapons than nukes, weapons that are easier to succed with in an attack.
You can also make more effective defences against nuclear weapons. In a war, it is possible that we could develop defences that makes nukes useless.
And the ones who win, will be the first to achieve that state. Where nukes can' t hit them, while they have a new stronger weapon.
In this case, the strongest ones are the ones who put the right amount of effort on the right technology and finish the job the fastest.
In other words, they deserve to rule and the rest deserve to serve.

My words sounds more like fascism than nazism to me.

EDIT: More like the Sith way of thinking actually. (star wars)
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 20 Sep 07 3:46:36 >
nekkid_monkey

• Total Posts : 818
RE: al-Qaeda threaten Sweden - Sep 20, 2007 11:46
I' ll agree that war is the quickest route to social change, but I think it actually has the opposite effect on religion. When societies feel oppressed and desperate, that' s when religion has the most influence.

ginjirou

RE: al-Qaeda threaten Sweden - Sep 20, 2007 12:05
It' s kinda funny actually because war made us more humane, much nicer.
Before WWI and WWII, we didn' t value a persons life very much and didn' t bother much if someone was killed or if there was war. And the whole racial thing didn' t bother us either. Discriminating minorities was a common thing everyone did.
But after those wars governments and people started to realise how devastating war actually is and how terrible it is to hate other races.
So society took a big step in a positive direction thanks to those wars.
I' m grateful those wars took place because if they hadn' t, I don' t think the society I live in would' ve been as cozy as it is.
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: al-Qaeda threaten Sweden - Sep 20, 2007 12:13

When societies feel oppressed and desperate, that' s when religion has the most influence.

This has a very negative connotation about religion

Religion is not linked to weakness the way it is implied in the sentence , that' s because man is soo arrogant and think his science is the absolute truth . Once you give him power and all he wants he forgets god because he thinks he doesn' t need him anymore .. Watch how Agent is so arrogant that he claims he' s 100% sure god does not exist, who are you deceiving my friend ?? how many here are 100% sure that god does not exist anyway beside agent and nitro?

That' s my point! How can heaven be EVERYTHING and ANYTHING we could want? No concrete place could exist this way. It' s just an EMOTIONAL APPEAL, he' s saying what they want to hear. If there was a true Heaven, it would have dimensions and concrete qualities. It wouldn' t just be anything you want. That idea is childish. It' s not even an appeal to a righteous desire, he was appealing to the lowest common denominator, he was trying to appeal to their greed.

see agent , you really think you know it all, besides your point is a bit funny, man that' s like saying how can superman fly ?? becaauuuse he' s superman, if you believe that god exist then it is easy to believe that he can creat for you what you want, space , time dosn' t matter anymore, he can creat anything, he created the universe , can' t he create what you wish... my answer is based on your question " How can heaven be EVERYTHING and ANYTHING we could want?" well he can do it, do you understand that you are a little man and that according to the evolution if that' s true , you were a monkey man , a monkey ? do you understand that 200 years ago , there was no electricty and years and years bbehind we thought the earth is flat, suddently in the 21st century , Mister Agent come and say Noooo god can' t creat that because dimension and volume and whatever can" ' t exist , do you know what you are saying? can you think outside of the BOX !! AGENT i' m not trying here to prove that god exist , i' m trying to prove that GOD might exist , i' m trying to prove that you can' t be sure 100% that god does not exist , this is crazy man, how can u be so sure while billion of people believe otherwise, are they all stupid , are they all desperate, somebody in the forum may be VX said about discovery channel , he found out that HUman need to believe in siomething higher than him, as he always seeking the answer , well to me it seems like you' re not seeking the answers .

BUT we scum of the earth haven' t seen discovery channel, we don' t know about these talks , and we are in the dark we are still looking for the truth, You mister you found out the truth a long time agp... God bless you my friend.

Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: al-Qaeda threaten Sweden - Sep 20, 2007 16:10

how many here are 100% sure that god does not exist anyway beside agent and nitro?

Me.

I do think religion is a sign of weakness, not of poor inteligence, but with trouble comprehending that the world and our lives are meaningless, there is no one goal put to f uck and have kids to unsure the species, just like any other animal
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: al-Qaeda threaten Sweden - Sep 20, 2007 18:26
I feel sad for everyone one of you here who dont belive in the mighty God,I mean I dont want you all to burn forever,which people like Nitro will,because of the jew thing.

Praise the christ and its not over for you yet,you damned!

ginjirou

RE: al-Qaeda threaten Sweden - Sep 20, 2007 18:57
And let me guess, Sakaguchi is God and Blue Dragon is what awaits us in heaven?
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: al-Qaeda threaten Sweden - Sep 20, 2007 19:31

ORIGINAL: emofag

Thanks to nuclear weapons we will never see exciting wars again like Germany Vs. Russia or Japan Vs. China, everyone is too scared of nuclear weapons to attack eachother so they pick on the crappy countries like Afghanistan.

The US vs. Iraq is such a boring war, there is no excitement in it, US Vs. Soviet Union would have been cool if the Soviet Union didn' t collapse. That was the last potential there ever was for a grand war to ever happen again. Nowadays the west is even getting along with China so there is no one powerful left to fight, all the countries are either pussies, or already aligned or Dependant on each other economically so they wont go to war.

Have you ever been in a conflict...My guess is no as you would have been shot by your own side, there is nothing cool or exciting about being in a conflict. The reason why there is a conflict in Afghanistan is because of the rag-heads who think they are in the right because they read a book that they interpret as saying kill anyone who doesn' t follow this religion, it has nothing to do with imperialism it is to do with freedom, freedom to walk down the street and not worry if a bus or tube train will blow up, freedom to go to work and not have an aircraft delibrately flown into the building, these rag-heads with their extremist views on a religion is the problem, however if religion didn' t exist in the first place, then you would have the rag-heads.

As to whether god exists, I have seen too much suffering and pain to believe that there is an all powerfull merciful god. You get born, you have a life, you die, you become worm food, simple as that.
< Message edited by alijay034 -- 20 Sep 07 11:33:44 >
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: al-Qaeda threaten Sweden - Sep 20, 2007 20:50
I' ve been to conflict zones in Israel and Kosovo, and i was 50 metres away on the beach when ETA detonated a bomb outside the Hotel Nadal in Benidorm in 2003. War definitely ain' t exciting.
Agent Ghost

RE: al-Qaeda threaten Sweden - Sep 21, 2007 02:29

see agent , you really think you know it all,

Disagree with me all you want, I have no stake in your beliefs, but when the *** did I ever say I know everything?
If I was so full of myself I wouldn' t care to talk with you, would I?. I take the time to read what everyone writes before I post in a thread because I value everyones thoughts.

Anyways I' m fed up with this topic. People will believe whatever they want, it' s human nature. I' m not charismatic enough to pursuade a person to change their mind. Frankly, I' m not even sure if doing so would even benefit me in the first place.

If you want to believe in the Flying Spaghetti monster, Thor, Santa Clause, The Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy,Angels, Ghosts, Unicorns, Dragons,Ogres, Elves or God feel free. I' ll try not to impeed on your delusions. Infact i don' t even want to discuss religion anymore, and i won' t unless I' m addressed. I' m too disgusted.

I just have to say though. I think you' re the one that' s funny! You made an analogy of God to Superman! LOL Please tell me you don' t believe in Superman. Asking how Superman can do that is just as valid as asking how God could do that. Neither of them exist.
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 20 Sep 07 18:29:39 >
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: al-Qaeda threaten Sweden - Sep 21, 2007 03:59

The reason why there is a conflict in Afghanistan is because of the rag-heads

We don' t need to drop down to racial slurs.

Is that enough excitement for you?
Agent Ghost

RE: al-Qaeda threaten Sweden - Sep 21, 2007 04:09
I think Evil meant there is no exitement at home. With the Soviets there was the threat of nuclear war. There was war in the paper every fucking day, and people cared.

In schools kids were told incase of a nuclear attack that they should hide under their desks. Now that' s exciting shit. Imagine, being in a position where you might be so royally fucked that the best option is to shut up and hide under your desk. The soviet war was exciting because loosing could of had more consequences than simply losing billions of dollars and a few dumbass soldiers.
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: al-Qaeda threaten Sweden - Sep 21, 2007 06:20

ORIGINAL: Eddie_the_Hated

Eddie, the term is military slang used by RAF regiment, sorry old habits and all that.

Those images are tame compared to some seen / witnessed, the USMC are some of the sickest individuals at setting up poses with corpses.
emofag

RE: al-Qaeda threaten Sweden - Sep 21, 2007 09:31

ORIGINAL: Eddie_the_Hated

Nah that' s just a couple of people dead.

I want to see piles of people dead like in WWII, 2-3 guys dead in a picture makes me yawn.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: al-Qaeda threaten Sweden - Sep 21, 2007 10:32
I agree that religion shouldn' t be outlawed. If it were, then we' d be no better than the fundamentalists who lay down their laws on their flock in the name of God.

Religion was created long, long ago before any knowledge or comprehension about bacteria and cells came about. Notice there aren' t any germs or dinosaurs mentioned in the Garden of Eden. Not even marsupials since Australia wasn' t on any known maps at the time of most religions' creation. Religion was created in the very early years of mankind to answer questions that could not be answered at the time. Mankind has evolved, and we are learning more all the time. " When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things." That explains why religion was created by early man (the child in this example). That' s why religion is no longer relevant.
< Message edited by Joe Redifer -- 21 Sep 07 2:34:33 >
Change Page: < 12345678 > | Showing page 7 of 8, messages 121 to 140 of 155

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread