Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 al-Qaeda threaten Sweden
Change Page: < 12345678 > | Showing page 2 of 8, messages 21 to 40 of 155
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: al-Qaeda threaten Sweden - Sep 17, 2007 19:05
yeah, he sucks.

I' m getting so tired discussing this with religious people. I haven' t discussed it with many people of that kind but the ones I did discuss it with had so weird arguments.
" You shouldn' t be allowed to joke about religion"
I' m like " why not" ?
" Because you shouldn' t, it' s sacred." " It' s too important for us"

...WTF!? I mean, what kind of argument is that?!? Sweden is a secularized protestantic christian kingdom. Our laws are based on our past religious believes and our present democratic ideals. Why the f*** should we change our way of life because people from other countries and cultures feel discriminated?

I have many principles that I believe in due to my perception of life. And most of the islamic countries do things that really pisses me off. But do I go to their countries, telling them what to do and what not? Hell no, because it' s none of my business.

But there' s something special about islam. All the time we see artists making fun of hindus, jews, christians, buddhists, satanists and pretty much everyone. But they barely care and when they do care nothing happens.
But as soon as muslims are involved we see people demonstrating on the streets, threats, stuff about cutting people' s heads off.... I mean WTF!
It' s clear that the muslims who get upset are selfish bastards who want to decide everything. They have no respect for other people' s way of life.

I' m not religious myself but I have huge respect for religion and its content. But I want people to respect that not all share the same ideas. But islam... it simply can' t let non-muslims in peace. They want power over everything. They never compromise, it' s their way or heads will start rolling.

Now, what I' m writing is what many calls " islamofobic" . But I mean f***! Just look at how things are going. I' ve discussed this issue with what many calls " normal and friendly" muslims. But many of them also think that Vilks should get killed and stuff.
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 17 Sep 07 11:10:27 >
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: al-Qaeda threaten Sweden - Sep 18, 2007 00:50
I love when the most fucked up arab countries demand that we change our law here.

Lol these fuckers are fucked up and need to stay at their cave,.
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: al-Qaeda threaten Sweden - Sep 18, 2007 02:11
shut the fuck up quez all we ask is to respect our religion, who talked about chaging your law.
ginjirou

RE: al-Qaeda threaten Sweden - Sep 18, 2007 02:16

who talked about chaging your law.

Erm... most of the the islamic organisations in Sweden, ambassadors from islamic countries, many swedish muslims and leaders of islamic countries.

I guess I went a little too far in my previous post, there are muslim people who are really, really nice. But they aren' t very well represented.
As Edmund Burke nicely put it:
" The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
Okay, it may not been he who said the exact quote but it was his idea anyway.
We need more muslims who clearly show they respect other people' s ways of life, as they wish us to respect theirs.
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 17 Sep 07 18:28:55 >
Abasoufiane

RE: al-Qaeda threaten Sweden - Sep 18, 2007 03:21
believe me Ginji even in my country, some people embarass us, some muslims need to be shot no doubt about it, they are killing our own religion because of their ignorance... one day i was walking by and i saw a man walking in a hurry, then he made a sign for someone to hurry and follow hip, i turned right and i saw a woman in that black veil walking 20 meters behind him... why the fuck is that ? when had islam said so? not in the Coran and not by the prophete the main sources of guidance!

for i' ll my life i' ve never seen this in morocco, i heard about it in saudie arabia but not in morocco , there is a dangerous movement that is fucking up everything.. and we muslims are extremly embarassed by those people... and i want them to die.
ginjirou

RE: al-Qaeda threaten Sweden - Sep 18, 2007 03:25
Wishing for people to die is rather extreme. They simply lack perspective. Wouldn' t you rather see them understand your point of view?

" I take toleration to be a part of religion. I do not know which I would sacrifice; I would keep them both: it is not necessary that I should sacrifice either."
Abasoufiane

RE: al-Qaeda threaten Sweden - Sep 18, 2007 03:33
no man those people should be dead because they are giving a wrong image about islam and they are killing , and i say KILLING people IN THE NAME OF ISLAM.. 99% of respected scholars are totaly against what they are doing specialy when they start killing people in their own muslim country , man this is plain wrong , it doesn' t apply to logic or anything... i don' t know what they are looking for, and sometimes you get crazy as to think there is some kind of conspiracy somewhere.

Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: al-Qaeda threaten Sweden - Sep 18, 2007 03:42
This guy got published somewhere? Jeebus man... The pictures are pretty socially controversial (I don' t think controversy should ever stop the publication of an idea), but.... damn. I' ve made better sketches in a coma.
ginjirou

RE: al-Qaeda threaten Sweden - Sep 18, 2007 03:48
So Aba, what' s your personal view on the Muhammed drawing, the idea behind it, the discussion about freedom of speech and how the swedish government and people is handling the situation? To you take offence by the drawing and if so, what actions do you think would be approriate to take by the swedish government and the artist?
ginjirou

RE: al-Qaeda threaten Sweden - Sep 18, 2007 03:59
I' ve read some more and the European Fatwa Council clearly says that killing Vilks is a bad thing and that freedom of speech is important.
There are also some lose theories that the whole thing is a setup by anti-islamic groups to spread their propaganda. One part of that theory is that the recording of the threat is fake and made by an actor.
And Vilks took part in it in order to get attention by the media.
Interesting theories indeed. But it makes me sick. Everyone is doing something wrong here. Atheists, muslims, christians, pfeh! Humans are all the same - filth.
Abasoufiane

RE: al-Qaeda threaten Sweden - Sep 18, 2007 04:10

So Aba, what' s your personal view on the Muhammed drawing, the idea behind it, the discussion about freedom of speech and how the swedish government and people is handling the situation? To you take offence by the drawing and if so, what actions do you think would be approriate to take by the swedish government and the artist?

i don' t appreciate it at all, but the reaction by muslims is over exagerated, the best answer would be to ignore him, the irony is that south park had made fun of our prophete long before this man made that drawing but nobody responded.. best thing is to ignore, if the government was behind those drawings then it' s a different story but this is a random guy , and this reaction gave it too much publicity... i dond' t think that was a wise reaction by muslims.

i don' t appreciat the drawing of Jesus as well, because we belive in him as well not as a son of god but as a prophete and he is very respected in Islam.

question, how many atheist are in this forum? come on now don' t be shy, who is atheist i need to ask him/her some questions. Nitro you smell atheism...
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: al-Qaeda threaten Sweden - Sep 18, 2007 04:16
Ofcourse i' m an atheist. I don' t believe in Santa Claus either...

But i i did have to choose for whatever reason, i' d probably go with Satanism.
Abasoufiane

RE: al-Qaeda threaten Sweden - Sep 18, 2007 04:35
i' m being serious are u really atheist ?
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: al-Qaeda threaten Sweden - Sep 18, 2007 04:50
All religions should be banned end of story. Also any foreigner coming to live in a new country should adhere to the rules of that country that includes speaking the language and not criticising the laws of that country even if they are unfair to a minority, coz if you don' t like it leave.

QuezcatoL

RE: al-Qaeda threaten Sweden - Sep 18, 2007 05:29
Thats what I say,ignore it.

The problem is,some of the arabs try to fool their people its our gov who make this pictures.

This nutcase said Jesus were a pedophile.

He is retarded.

Let him be and ignore him.

With that said,most people who isnt a beliver is a agonistic,basically they dont know whats true or not.

But then cant say that and that religion is wrong eithejr.

They just doesnt know.

< Message edited by quezcatol -- 17 Sep 07 21:30:43 >
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
RE: al-Qaeda threaten Sweden - Sep 18, 2007 05:44
I believe in what scientists are discovering and the evidence they provide, cannot get myself into believing what is essentially a ' book of rules' , from a source i haven' t a clue of.

At the same time i fully respect religious people who have a ' good heart' and doesn' t try to force their beliefs upon me (even though alot of religions state they should ' spread the word' ).

All religions should be banned
That does not make sense, As long as we have all these questions to be answered, people will always follow or have beliefs, whether it' s ancient traditional or new. Ultimately Man will always question the meaning of life and man has different ways in dealing with it.

Also any foreigner coming to live in a new country should adhere to the rules of that country that includes speaking the language and not criticising the laws of that country even if they are unfair to a minority, because if you don' t like it leave.

While initially I' ll agree with that, " thy shall respect the land and laws that thy stand on" .. then i think to myself.. ' How did these rules come about?' .. through dis-respect and bloodshed of the previous ' claimers' .

Man is so fcuking contradictory.
QuezcatoL

RE: al-Qaeda threaten Sweden - Sep 18, 2007 06:22
No those laws was made by people who thought we should never be oppressed or harssassed for having our own opinion or belife.
If someone wanna change that law then he is fucked up.
Abasoufiane

RE: al-Qaeda threaten Sweden - Sep 18, 2007 06:24

I believe in what scientists are discovering and the evidence they provide, cannot get myself into believing what is essentially a ' book of rules' , from a source i haven' t a clue of.

ok that' s a nice wat to say i' m antheist... but here is my question, How ? how did you end up believing this ? you do know that a lot of scientists believe in GOD, you do believe that most of the population believe in GOD, are u saying that all this was created by coincidence , does that makes sense to u?
or do you believe it' s something scientific but we still can' t figure it out ? if so why are u believing in something that might exist and disregard everything that has been told just because you can' t see it? do we actualy see everything that exist?

have u tried to read the bible or the coran to see what it' s all about? YOU DO KNOW that if what is said is true YOU ARE FUCKED UP BIG TIMES, if not then nothing happens and man you are taking a huge risk i will never dare touch it...

well that' s what i don' t understand about atheism, for me they are fooling themselves, believing in god might suck for them, going with all the rules the book says, for them it only complicate their lives, moreover they are too arrogant to believe in what those books and history tell.

People don' t like preachers , and they don' t like these talks, it just reminds them that they are may be doing everything wrong , that are reminded there is a good chance they are in big trouble... so screw that right? i don' t want anybody to remind me this, i don' t want to listen to any religion , i want to live my life peacefully and wherever will happen let it happen... is that how you think?

enlighten me, i want to know how you think, in my country i don' t have occasions to talk with atheists.
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
RE: al-Qaeda threaten Sweden - Sep 18, 2007 07:23

ok that' s a nice wat to say i' m antheist... but here is my question, How ? how did you end up believing this ? you do know that a lot of scientists believe in GOD, you do believe that most of the population believe in GOD, are u saying that all this was created by coincidence , does that makes sense to u?
or do you believe it' s something scientific but we still can' t figure it out ? if so why are u believing in something that might exist and disregard everything that has been told just because you can' t see it? do we actualy see everything that exist?

have u tried to read the bible or the coran to see what it' s all about? YOU DO KNOW that if what is said is true YOU ARE ***ED UP BIG TIMES, if not then nothing happens and man you are taking a huge risk i will never dare touch it...

well that' s what i don' t understand about atheism, for me they are fooling themselves, believing in god might suck for them, going with all the rules the book says, for them it only complicate their lives, moreover they are too arrogant to believe in what those books and history tell.

People don' t like preachers , and they don' t like these talks, it just reminds them that they are may be doing everything wrong , that are reminded there is a good chance they are in big trouble... so screw that right? i don' t want anybody to remind me this, i don' t want to listen to any religion , i want to live my life peacefully and wherever will happen let it happen... is that how you think?

enlighten me, i want to know how you think, in my country i don' t have occasions to talk with atheists.

First of all i want to ask you a few questions..

In the Coran, does it say you have to follow/practice ' Islam' to enter the gates of Heaven with no aceptions? or are there aceptions? and what are they?

< Message edited by virtua fighter 5 -- 17 Sep 07 23:26:50 >
Abasoufiane

RE: al-Qaeda threaten Sweden - Sep 18, 2007 07:36
you mean no exceptions?

i' m not sure about this i' m no scholar, but i' m sure about one thing that THE CORAN says, anybody does not believe in god or believe in GODS will go to hell FOREVER, he' ll stay in hell and forever...
< Message edited by abasoufiane -- 17 Sep 07 23:43:59 >
Change Page: < 12345678 > | Showing page 2 of 8, messages 21 to 40 of 155

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread