Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 You though Wiifit was weird? Nintendo have more weird stuff to come!!
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 39 of 39
Evilkiller

• Total Posts : 660
RE: You though Wiifit was weird? Nintendo have more weird stuff to come!! - Sep 06, 2007 04:29
Yeah well I can see why people are pissed off with Microsoft. 360s breaking down and stuff.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: You though Wiifit was weird? Nintendo have more weird stuff to come!! - Sep 06, 2007 04:29

Anyone happy with their other consoles shouldnt be moaning anyway.. Wii' s offerring what you expect from Nintendo, 6 major big franchises will be on Wii by the end of the year. I really don' t know what else you expected from Nintendo in a year?

6? thats

Zelda? GC game
Metroid?
SuperPaper? GC game
SSBB?
Mario?`
and?

And when they' ve released those then what? It' s evident that most people are doubting the Wii, even industry profesionals.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: You though Wiifit was weird? Nintendo have more weird stuff to come!! - Sep 06, 2007 04:45
How can anyone be completely happy with any of the new consoles? No matter which one you' ve got some bad news or issue comes up and bites you in the ass
Well, except for the DS, the only system right now that seems to be doing excellent on all points.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: You though Wiifit was weird? Nintendo have more weird stuff to come!! - Sep 06, 2007 05:02

except for the DS, the only system right now that seems to be doing excellent on all points.

Mario 64
New Mario Bros.
The 2 castlevania games

...What else is there right now? Unless theres something Im missing then the last good DS game that came out was over a year ago.
Vx Chemical

RE: You though Wiifit was weird? Nintendo have more weird stuff to come!! - Sep 06, 2007 05:06
i hate handhelds
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
RE: You though Wiifit was weird? Nintendo have more weird stuff to come!! - Sep 06, 2007 05:21
DS is the best gaming device since the Dreamcast. Period.
Evilkiller

• Total Posts : 660
RE: You though Wiifit was weird? Nintendo have more weird stuff to come!! - Sep 06, 2007 05:38
Why don' t you list the many great games DS has to offer instead of just making your pointless statement?
mastachefbkw

RE: You though Wiifit was weird? Nintendo have more weird stuff to come!! - Sep 06, 2007 09:05

Why don' t you list the many great games DS has to offer instead of just making your pointless statement?

Because I just listed them all
ginjirou

RE: You though Wiifit was weird? Nintendo have more weird stuff to come!! - Sep 06, 2007 11:25

ORIGINAL: mastachefbkw

except for the DS, the only system right now that seems to be doing excellent on all points.

Mario 64
New Mario Bros.
The 2 castlevania games

...What else is there right now? Unless theres something Im missing then the last good DS game that came out was over a year ago.

I can list more than that and I don' t even own a DS:

(Not all of these have 100% scores but they are all unique and interesting games in one way or the other which sometimes make them very difficult to score.)

Mario Kart DS
Advance Wars Dual Strike
Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow
Castlevania Portrait of ruin
New Super Mario Bros
Meteos
Kirby: Canvas Course (silly game, yet a good one)
Animal Crossing
Super Mario 64 DS
Nintendogs
Brian Training
Metroid Prime Hunters
Pokemon (whatever version that is the latest?)
Sonic Rush
Warioware: Touched
Phoenix Wright: Ace attorney
Trauma Center: Under the knife
Final Fantasy III
Yoshi Touch and Go

The PSP isn' t doing too bad either but the DS has the upper hand.
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: You though Wiifit was weird? Nintendo have more weird stuff to come!! - Sep 06, 2007 13:41
I still only see seven games I like on the DS(8 if you count Pokemon), a lot of what you listed are " non-games" IMO. Someone post a list of PSP games worth getting bitte, danke. Im torn at the moment as to which handheld to get. Im leaning DS at the moment because Ive always had Nintendo handhelds and because of Mario Kart and Advance Wars.
Vx Chemical

RE: You though Wiifit was weird? Nintendo have more weird stuff to come!! - Sep 06, 2007 15:37
Handhelds are for transit, but since i always drive a car i cant quite play a handheld gaming device.

If i should opt for one (i have a DS) i would go for a PSP, since it offers play closest to console gaming as well as a movie player.

Though Mario Kart is execellent i really need two to play with my girlfriend, it gets old fast playing alone, and t he online component sucks!
immortaldanmx

RE: You though Wiifit was weird? Nintendo have more weird stuff to come!! - Sep 06, 2007 16:46

as well as a movie player.

Thats irrelevant to me, I have a Zune.

And Im really not keen on the thought of loading screens in a handheld, are all PSP games like SmackdownvsRaw in respect to load time?
gamer4eva

• Total Posts : 104
RE: You though Wiifit was weird? Nintendo have more weird stuff to come!! - Sep 07, 2007 00:57
Virtua Figther 5 you speak such truth. N have done extremely well to cator for all types of gamers.

If it was not for N i would not be playing games right now. Games like Wii sports have given gaming a breath of fresh air. So enjoyable. I solute N!
Vx Chemical

RE: You though Wiifit was weird? Nintendo have more weird stuff to come!! - Sep 07, 2007 02:08

Virtua Figther 5 you speak such truth. N have done extremely well to cator for all types of gamers.

If it was not for N i would not be playing games right now. Games like Wii sports have given gaming a breath of fresh air. So enjoyable. I solute N!

Wii sports is like a weak form of masturbation, 5 min of hardwork without the rush at the end!

< Message edited by vx chemical -- 6 Sep 07 18:09:13 >
immortaldanmx

RE: You though Wiifit was weird? Nintendo have more weird stuff to come!! - Sep 07, 2007 03:15

Seriously, whos dick is he sucking more here, VF' s or Nintendo' s?

Nintendo did not cator to all gamers. Myself, along with most members here, are what would be defined as hardcore gamers and yet we only have 3 games on the system right now worth getting (Zelda a GC game, Metroid Prime 3, and Super Paper Mario). And its not changing too much this year. Dispite your garbage list posted in the Holiday 07 thread, the only games myself and other hardcore gamers who dont masterbate to Nintendo will be getting are Super Smash Brothers Brawl and Mario Galaxy.
ginjirou

RE: You though Wiifit was weird? Nintendo have more weird stuff to come!! - Sep 07, 2007 03:20
To me the PSP is far better than the DS.
Tekken Dark Resurrection and Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max does the trick.
Here' s a pretty solid list of good PSP games:

Lumines
Tekken Dark resurrection
Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max
Wipeout Pure
Ridge Racer
GTA LCS
GTA VCS
Syphon Filter Dark Mirror
Burnout Legends
MGS PO
Ratchet and Clank Size Matters
Virtua Tennis World Tour
Daxter
LocoRoco
Megaman Powered Up
Megaman Maverick Hunter X
SOCOM US navy Seals
Twisted Metal head-on
Killzone Liberation
Test Drive Unlimited
Outrun 2006
Valkyre Profile Lenneth
Monster Hunter Freedom
Guilty gear Judgement
Breath of Fire III
Tales of Eternia
Tales of the World
Jeanne d' Arc
Sid Meiers Pirates
Crush
Ace Combat X Skies of deception
Mercury Meltdown
X-men Legends 2
SSX on Tour
The Warriors
MX vs. ATV Unleashed: On the Edge
Gradius Collection
Chili Con Carnage
Lego Star wars 2
And then you have the usual sports games like soccer and american fotball or whatever you like to play.

Promising future titles:
Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core
Gran Turismo Mobile
Final Fantasy Tactics
God of War chains of Olympus
Silent Hill Origins
Wipeout Pulse
Syphon Filter Logans Shadow
Elder Scrolls Travels
Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 6 Sep 07 19:27:52 >
immortaldanmx

RE: You though Wiifit was weird? Nintendo have more weird stuff to come!! - Sep 07, 2007 03:36
The thing is Ginj, I dont like fighting games(and rarely play racing), so that leaves only a few PSP games I would like. Mostly the only ones in your list I would want are Daxter, Rachet and Clank, both Wipeouts, and God of War. I would say socom, but a shooter with only 1 thumbstick? I think not.
ginjirou

RE: You though Wiifit was weird? Nintendo have more weird stuff to come!! - Sep 07, 2007 03:40
If that' s all you' re interested in then it' ll be better to just buy a cell phone, download Tetris and Arkanoid for $2 each and your portable gaming needs will be covered.
mastachefbkw

RE: You though Wiifit was weird? Nintendo have more weird stuff to come!! - Sep 07, 2007 05:33

If that' s all you' re interested in then it' ll be better to just buy a cell phone, download Tetris and Arkanoid for $2 each and your portable gaming needs will be covered.

Tetris does sound pretty good compared to the games being put out on DS and PSP
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 39 of 39

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread