Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 finally buying a microsoft console..
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 25 of 25
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: finally buying a microsoft console.. - Aug 21, 2007 01:30

I' m still stuck between getting a regular Xbox 360 (which would sit rather nicely next to the Wii) , or just waiting for the 120GB Xbox 360 Elite (which seemed pretty ugly to me at first glance) and paying more.

Well... personally I think that unless you' re gonna be downloading movies, the 120 GB HDD is not necessary at this point. And I can' t imagine having the patience to download movies through your console.
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: finally buying a microsoft console.. - Aug 21, 2007 04:56

ORIGINAL: Zoy

...And I can' t imagine having the patience to download movies through your console.

It' s actually not bad at all. You can actually start playing the movie after about 3 minutes. Of course I' m sure that depends on your internet connection, but it works.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: finally buying a microsoft console.. - Aug 21, 2007 07:31
I could use 120GB even without the movies or music. I find myself always deleting demos just to download more and I hardly even play the demos. It would be nice if I could keep them all.
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 20 Aug 07 23:32:28 >
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: finally buying a microsoft console.. - Aug 21, 2007 09:56
If you dont keep demos and game trailers than you will have a hard time filling up your HDD. I still have the 20GB and I have about 14 games that Ive made savefiles for plus 4 XBLA games. The combined total of all of that is 2.8 GB and the only reason its that high is because R6: Vegas takes up like 1.5 GB. Demos usually take up about a Gig.

EDIT: By the way, for everyone whos on my XBL friends list, I changed my name to ManBearChef
< Message edited by mastachefbkw -- 21 Aug 07 1:56:59 >
Marink

• Total Posts : 884
RE: finally buying a microsoft console.. - Aug 21, 2007 19:07
Well, I was just going to use the extra memory for games and demos anyway. My uncle downloads everything on his computer anyway.

With the price cuts, I should probably go for the Premium 360. I' m just not sure.
< Message edited by Marink -- 21 Aug 07 11:09:22 >
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 25 of 25

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread