Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Anti xbox site gamedaily done it again,now attacking ME and Praise FF13
Change Page: < 12345 | Showing page 5 of 5, messages 81 to 87 of 87
Dionysius

• Total Posts : 831
RE: Anti xbox site gamedaily done it again,now attacking ME and Praise FF13 - Aug 14, 2007 01:35

The American Academy of Pediatrics has stated " Sexual orientation probably is not determined by any one factor but by a combination of genetic, hormonal, and environmental influences." [62] The American Psychological Association has stated that " there are probably many reasons for a person' s sexual orientation and the reasons may be different for different people." However, it states that for most people, sexual orientation is determined at an early age.

Prob a little bit of both.

I' m a person whom believes that EVERYTHING is a factor that shapes os into the people we are, this includes DNA, time, location, etc.

Also the old dude didn' t try to RAPE me, he tried to BUY me, and I don' t hold that against him. Hell, even when I look at myself in the mirror I think I could turn gay for myself. Also, I was 18 at the time, so I was technically legal.

BTW, there is no defined truth on what makes a person Gay, so it is debatable.

Also there is no defined " truth" as to what makes a person gay, and the " Gay gene" is just one of MANY popular theories.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Anti xbox site gamedaily done it again,now attacking ME and Praise FF13 - Aug 14, 2007 01:44
Im the least anti-gay person here.

I think gay people desveres to live.
And not be in cages.

mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Anti xbox site gamedaily done it again,now attacking ME and Praise FF13 - Aug 14, 2007 01:57
Damn fags
Dionysius

• Total Posts : 831
RE: Anti xbox site gamedaily done it again,now attacking ME and Praise FF13 - Aug 14, 2007 02:53
I LOVE Fear Effect! Proof of my acceptance towards the homosexual comunity.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Anti xbox site gamedaily done it again,now attacking ME and Praise FF13 - Aug 14, 2007 03:05

You can' t change from straight to gay.
In such scenarios that person is one of the following
1) not fully aware of his true sexual preference due to social patterns in society
2) Lying
3) Not scientifically gay

Anyone can become interested in any sexual fetish depending on what situations and environments we are put in. But " true" homosexuality is not of that kind.
Homosexuality is NOT a fetish.

It' s not a fair statement to say that homosexuality is not a fetish as the word has many meanings attached to it. A fetish describes a sexual desire that is considered to be weird in a given culture. Wheather or not Homosexuality is weird is irrelevant as this perception changes based on the culture.

I' m sure what you meant when you used the word was to say that sexuality isn' t malleable like a fetish.

To this I have to disagree. Sexuality includes all aspects of sexuality. It sounds simple enough. We could be talking about a fetish, sexual preference and even pedophilia. We don' t have little centers in the brain the have switches that say gay on/off, pedophile on/off, foot fetish on/off, ass fetish on/off. It' s not a black and white issue at all. These things are all related, all governed by the same influences. That much I know for sure. The question is what are these governing factors. I think I agree with Dionysius when he says that there are factors the start as early as inception and there are factors that continue to have influence long after birth, long after puberty and some that exist until you die of old age.

Like any aspect of your personaility though, the older you get, the less likely you are to change, especially something as fundamental as sexuality.
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 13 Aug 07 19:10:15 >
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Anti xbox site gamedaily done it again,now attacking ME and Praise FF13 - Aug 14, 2007 03:51
Erm... I totally forgot that this thread had floated off onto this topic.
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: Anti xbox site gamedaily done it again,now attacking ME and Praise FF13 - Aug 14, 2007 05:04
Yeah, let' s get back to Gamedaily personally attacking Quez. (JK, that' s what this thread title makes me think at first read though.)
Change Page: < 12345 | Showing page 5 of 5, messages 81 to 87 of 87

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message