Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Super Mario Galaxy
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 59
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Super Mario Galaxy - Oct 26, 2007 01:42

Another one should be Zak & wiki, like i thought capcom have done wonders in creating on of the best uses of the wiimote, combined with the most advanced point and click adventure puzzles other plattform could not possibly recreate..

Score an ' Outstanding' 9.0 in IGN and a ' Great' 8.5 in gamespot. For a Puzzle adventure that is different fom anything else out there, these are great scores.

A point and click adventure game revival on the wii would be welcome!
ys

• Total Posts : 532
RE: Super Mario Galaxy - Oct 27, 2007 12:06

ORIGINAL: Virtua fighter 5

Another one should be Zak & wiki, like i thought capcom have done wonders in creating on of the best uses of the wiimote, combined with the most advanced point and click adventure puzzles other plattform could not possibly recreate..

Score an ' Outstanding' 9.0 in IGN and a ' Great' 8.5 in gamespot. For a Puzzle adventure that is different fom anything else out there, these are great scores.

It seems that many were a bit surprised that it turned out this good. I think I also remember Capcom telling people to give it a chance some months ago when they showed of some more from the game.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Super Mario Galaxy - Oct 27, 2007 13:58
How many people think this will outsell Halo 3? I think it will.

If you own a 360 I can understand someone not buying Halo 3, a little odd but i can respect the reasoning behind it. If you own a Wii and you don' t buy this game there is something fundamentally wrong with you. Same thing with Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 27 Oct 07 6:00:57 >
Kikizos Troll

• Total Posts : 60
RE: Super Mario Galaxy - Oct 27, 2007 13:59
this message is hidden because Agent Ghost is on your ignore list
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
RE: Super Mario Galaxy - Oct 27, 2007 14:59

It seems that many were a bit surprised that it turned out this good. I think I also remember Capcom telling people to give it a chance some months ago when they showed of some more from the game.

Ive been saying this myself around here but most have been negative with claims like: " It' s a kids game"

Even when most previewers got stuck on some of the earlier Puzzles way back.

I' ve always knew this game was gonna be great.

If you own a 360 I can understand someone not buying Halo 3, a little odd but i can respect the reasoning behind it. If you own a Wii and you don' t buy this game there is something fundamentally wrong with you. Same thing with Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

SMG will sell really well and even better over time but i think it' s SSB:brawl that' ll sell shitloads on it' s first day and will definitively surpass H3 sales give it 6 months - a year.. SSB has masses of Hardcore fans ready to snap that game up as soon as it' s released. Also if wii' s are freely available, expect a big peak in hardware sales around the release of both games.
< Message edited by virtua fighter 5 -- 27 Oct 07 7:00:37 >
Teardrop

• Total Posts : 47
RE: Super Mario Galaxy - Oct 29, 2007 22:06
This will be the best game since mario sunshine. And to think that its only weeks away!!1!!
gamer4eva

• Total Posts : 104
RE: Super Mario Galaxy - Oct 30, 2007 00:49
Been stating this and Super Smash Bros: Brawl will ultimately sell more than most PS3 or 360 games.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Super Mario Galaxy - Oct 30, 2007 02:24

ORIGINAL: Agent Ghost

When I first read your post I actually thought you were saying the games are so good that they must be bought.
But then I realised you were nicely saying:
Since the Wii doesn' t have any good games at all, there are no decent alternatives to these games. So not buying them would be stupid since it' s those games or nothing.
While on the other hand the 360 has tons of great games so skipping Halo in favor of some other games isn' t really surprising.

Or did I missunderstand you
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Super Mario Galaxy - Oct 30, 2007 02:31

When I first read your post I actually thought you were saying the games are so good that they must be bought.
But then I realised you were nicely saying:
Since the Wii doesn' t have any good games at all, there are no decent alternatives to these games. So not buying them would be stupid since it' s those games or nothing.
While on the other hand the 360 has tons of great games so skipping Halo in favor of some other games isn' t really surprising.

Or did I missunderstand you

No you didn' t misunderstand me, I' m trying to learn to use tact. People just get upset so easilly, we can' t even be honest anymore. There' s so many ***ing pussies in this forum... Ugh I mean, with so much hostility in the forum it' s no wonder people get upset.
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 29 Oct 07 18:32:23 >
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Super Mario Galaxy - Oct 30, 2007 02:46
Agent you dont need to sidestep what you really want to say, just watch, I' ll do it;

ORIGINAL: Agent Ghost

If you own a 360 I can understand someone not buying Halo 3, cos its shit. Everybody should buy Mario Galaxy, cos its also shit but not as shit as the other Wii games. The 360 owners have allot of other shit games to pick from, while the Wii owners only have one catagory of shit to pick from, Party games.
< Message edited by Silentbomber -- 29 Oct 07 18:47:26 >
Teardrop

• Total Posts : 47
RE: Super Mario Galaxy - Oct 30, 2007 03:49

ORIGINAL: gamer4eva

Been stating this and Super Smash Bros: Brawl will ultimately sell more than most PS3 or 360 games.

i hope so but im not sure. MP3 didn' t even do as well as bioshock even though it was released before it. SMG looks amazing though and will obviously sell more than sunshine did back in the day
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Super Mario Galaxy - Oct 30, 2007 04:55

This will be the best game since mario sunshine. And to think that its only weeks away!!1!!
So your expectations arent very high?
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Super Mario Galaxy - Oct 30, 2007 05:06

ORIGINAL: mastachefbkw

So your expectations arent very high?

Sunshine was terribly underrated.
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
RE: Super Mario Galaxy - Oct 30, 2007 06:17
Oh, I flicked through the Offical Nintendo Magazine today and Noticed a Review of SMG. They gave it 97%.

I remember reading something about it using the Wiimote to perfection, the music / sound was the best in heard in a mario game and the graphics are amazing.

One comment read, something like:

The graphics are stunning but we can' t help feel developers could have delivered this quality of visuals earlier on. (It' s been so long and only now we see the Wii being tapped into). That was the only downside of the review i think.
< Message edited by virtua fighter 5 -- 29 Oct 07 22:30:37 >
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Super Mario Galaxy - Oct 30, 2007 06:59

QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Super Mario Galaxy - Oct 30, 2007 07:01

It was a great and fun plattform title,but people expected way more of the sequal of mario 64.

Galaxy seems to be the spirtual succesor.

fuck Gangsta.,
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Super Mario Galaxy - Oct 30, 2007 10:15

Quez beat me to it

It was a great and fun plattform title,but people expected way more of the sequal of mario 64.

Galaxy seems to be the spirtual succesor.

*** Gangsta.,
Well... except the last part
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Super Mario Galaxy - Oct 30, 2007 11:50
Daxter (PSP) is pretty much a rip-off of Sunshine with the F.L.U... oh I mean bug spray and all...
Daxter was great.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Super Mario Galaxy - Oct 30, 2007 15:24
I hated Sunshine. i tried to play it a couple of times, it just wasnt fun
killemoff

• Total Posts : 173
RE: Super Mario Galaxy - Oct 30, 2007 17:37

Now comes This.

Te music alone, is impeccable. As is the game by the look it..

That just brought tears to my eyes...

... no i' m not emo.

But yes, SMG is shaping up quite nicely, even in terms of audio. Gotta love it.
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 59

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message