Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Six Reasons The Xbox 360 Is in Trouble
Change Page: < 123456 > | Showing page 2 of 6, messages 21 to 40 of 111
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: Six Reasons The Xbox 360 Is in Trouble - Jul 22, 2007 22:40

The D-pad do suck,but since hardly any game req you to use it,it doesnt matter anyway.

Yeah the D pad is dreadful, well I always use the D pad for Tony Hawk games but thats about it really. The 360 controller is still the best pad since the N64 one. Its a fantastic all round pad.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Six Reasons The Xbox 360 Is in Trouble - Jul 23, 2007 00:40
The d-pad isn' t really working as a pad. It' s more like a stick, with a cross on it.
Try it for yourselves, there' s no distinction between the different directions. And the whole movement of the d-pad revolves around the center of it, making it behave very similar to an analog stick.
In other words, they might as well have put a third analog stick there.
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 22 Jul 07 16:40:38 >
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Six Reasons The Xbox 360 Is in Trouble - Jul 23, 2007 01:21
I prefer an analog stick in almost everything. Especially some of the older games. I can' t even touch the new Pac Man CE with their d-pad.

I' ve got my own six reasons why the 360 is in trouble:

1. The d-pad sucks

You speaketh the truth.

2. It' s noisy

Again, yup.

3. It doesn' t have Metroid prime 3

Robbie Bach is going to have that tatooed on his arm in a years time, just you wait!

4. The HDD is way too small

13 gigs of space compared to... well... as many $40 1 gig SD cards you can fit in your pocket.

5. Paying for Live is not fun when Sony and Nintendo fans get their stuff for free
It doesn' t cost anything to have nothing dude.

6. It doesn' t have any Metroid Prime game at all

See question 3.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Six Reasons The Xbox 360 Is in Trouble - Jul 23, 2007 01:32
Test turned me into a Sony hater, which isnt true, i didnt answer anything negatively about sony, i think i got judged for being a PC gamer before i got a Xbox
ginjirou

RE: Six Reasons The Xbox 360 Is in Trouble - Jul 23, 2007 01:58

ORIGINAL: Vx Chemical

Test turned me into a Sony hater, which isnt true, i didnt answer anything negatively about sony, i think i got judged for being a PC gamer before i got a Xbox

Wrong thread but thanks for participating
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Six Reasons The Xbox 360 Is in Trouble - Jul 23, 2007 02:21
The xbox 360 is noise yes,but seriously nobody can hear it when you put the sound on the TV.
ginjirou

RE: Six Reasons The Xbox 360 Is in Trouble - Jul 23, 2007 02:27
I still hear it. It' s not the big machinery inside like fans and stuff, it' s the disc-drive. Perhaps there' s something wrong with it. I have my 360 horisontal, maybe it will make less noise if I make it vertical?
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
RE: Six Reasons The Xbox 360 Is in Trouble - Jul 23, 2007 05:29

1. Yeah its unrealiable, I dont think people are moving away from the xbox because of the recent reports, MS is making good service for the troubled people. Iv read reports about people waiting 3 months for their PS3. Most get their xbox within a month

Stop talking out of your ass. PS3' s don' t break.

xbox fans are DESPERATE these days, fucking pathetic to have to make shit up to prove a point.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Six Reasons The Xbox 360 Is in Trouble - Jul 23, 2007 05:37
Had 3 ps2 broken down in 6 year,my xbox has worked for 5 years,my 360 for 1.5 year so far.

I like MS
Vx Chemical

RE: Six Reasons The Xbox 360 Is in Trouble - Jul 23, 2007 05:40

xbox fans are DESPERATE these days, ***ing pathetic to have to make shit up to prove a point.

Stop being a dick (oh wait thats impossible) Some PS3' s do break, not that many, but if Sony cant handle fixing or replacing the few that do break within a short period of time, thats a fucking service problem. But I guess you would be happy to wait.

I think its moistly that Sony fanboys that call xbox fans desperate, ill be a game fan, and view things objectively, which you' ve never been capable of!
emofag

RE: Six Reasons The Xbox 360 Is in Trouble - Jul 23, 2007 05:41
Yeah I had 27 Xbox' s break on me, and 32 Xbox360s. MS sucks. My PS1/PS2/PS3 lasted me 50 years without breaking.

It' s easy to make shit up, stfu.
Vx Chemical

RE: Six Reasons The Xbox 360 Is in Trouble - Jul 23, 2007 05:43

Yeah I had 27 Xbox' s break on me, and 32 Xbox360s. MS sucks. My PS1/PS2/PS3 lasted me 50 years without breaking.

It' s easy to make shit up, stfu.

I' ve realised that, you do it quite often on kikizo. Id link you the reports, but you probably couldnt read danish with 10 years to learn it and if your life dependet on it, but then again, your little narrowmind only includes the US as the real world, which makes you a dumb ignorant fuck!
emofag

RE: Six Reasons The Xbox 360 Is in Trouble - Jul 23, 2007 05:44

xbox fans are DESPERATE these days, ***ing pathetic to have to make shit up to prove a point.

Stop being a dick (oh wait thats impossible) Some PS3' s do break, not that many, but if Sony cant handle fixing or replacing the few that do break within a short period of time, thats a ***ing service problem. But I guess you would be happy to wait.

I think its moistly that Sony fanboys that call xbox fans desperate, ill be a game fan, and view things objectively, which you' ve never been capable of!

No. It' s just that you' re MAKING UP SHIT.

Prove this 3 month delay people are getting with broken PS3s. Don' t give me bullshit about how your sister' s friend' s cousin' s girlfriend' s brother had to wait 3 months for one. Give me documented proof from a reliable source, oh wait you can' t because you' re making it up.

STFU, thanks.
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
RE: Six Reasons The Xbox 360 Is in Trouble - Jul 23, 2007 05:47

The xbox 360 is noise yes,but seriously nobody can hear it when you put the sound on the TV.

When mine was still working and i actually played it, i usually had my Projector directly above my head and 5.1 surround and could still hear the F^%ker.

No way around it, it' s a noisy thing.
Vx Chemical

RE: Six Reasons The Xbox 360 Is in Trouble - Jul 23, 2007 05:49

No. It' s just that you' re MAKING UP SHIT.

Prove this 3 month delay people are getting with broken PS3s. Don' t give me bullshit about how your sister' s friend' s cousin' s girlfriend' s brother had to wait 3 months for one. Give me documented proof from a reliable source, oh wait you can' t because you' re making it up.

STFU, thanks.

Why do you care so much, is it because you cant stand that Sony can go wrong as well as MS.

Sony har en total mangel på kundeservice?
Skrevet af Anqders 18 juli 2007, klokken 15:25

Da jeg bestilte min Playstation 3 konsol et par dage før udgivelsesdatoen den 23 marts var forventningerne høje, for jeg havde godt nok en Xbox 360 i forvejen, men håbede på at Sony havde mere at byde på. Dagen oprandt hvor min PS3 dukkede op med posten, og jeg kunne med stor fornøjelse begynde at spille RFOM med min gode kammerat. Dette gik også ganske godt indtil 18. april, dvs. knap en måned senere, hvor min Playstation 3 pludselig ikke kunne starte længere.. Du kan se et videoklip af fejlen på min webside her: http://www.ps3fan.dk/news.php?item.107.4 Den kom med to korte bib som ifølge manualen betyder at konsollen er for varm. Dette virkede dog underligt da den ikke havde kørt i 5 dage. Jeg ringende derfor til Sony’s/nordisk films telefon hotline, og spurgte om hjælp, men fik desværre at vide at den var helt i stykker og skulle sendes ind. Fair nok, jeg har åbenbart været uheldig tænkte jeg og sendte den dagen efter ind til firmaet jeg købte den af. ..og det er så nu det bliver rigtig sjovt, for efter ca. 14 dage ringer jeg for at høre hvad status er da jeg i mellemtiden har fået Motorstorm og den nye James Bond blueray film, og derfor glæder mig meget til at få min PS3 konsol retur. Desværre så kan firmaet kun fortælle at den er sendt ind til Nordisk Film, og at de ikke har hørt mere. De lover dog at ringe til dem og rykke for min PS3! Efter denne opringning ringer jeg ca. hver 14. dag for at høre hvor langt de er kommet, og der ringer hver gang og rykker Sony/Nordisk Film. Efter ca. 2 måneder og 4-5 opringninger senere hvor jeg bare fik at vide at de ventede på svar fra Nordisk Film, så blev jeg endelig ringet op fra firmaet en dag og fik af vide at min Playstation 3 konsol rigtig nok er i stykker, men før de kan sende en ny så skal jeg indsende harddisken, som jeg ellers blev bedt om at tage ud til at starte med. Jeg prøver virkelig at gøre opmærksom på der ligger rigtig mange gemte spil på min Playstation 3, og at jeg har brugt meget lang tid på at sætte linux op, men der er slet ikke noget at gøre, den SKAL retur. Jeg får dog at vide at jeg jo kan tage backup på en USB stick, men jeg tror måske lige at han glemte at de har min Playstation 3 og at den jo alligevel ikke kunne starte! Tiden går, og jeg venter og venter, og når at ringe 2-3 gange yderligere for at rykke dem, indtil at jeg den 17. juli, dvs. ca. 3 måneder, og mellem 6-7 opringninger fra indsendelsesdatoen får at vide at min Playstation 3 konsol er på vej, og vil dukke op inden for 3-4 arbejdsdage. Nu sidder jeg så tilbage med en lidt underlig følelse i maven.. Jeg havde regnet med en konsol som var fuldstændig gennemført, og med en super support da det jo siges at være en af de bedste konsoller på Jorden, og dog også den dyreste. Jeg føler mig nu en smule snydt, for jeg gav 5700 kr. for konsollen, og havde den i ca. 4 uger og nu kan jeg se i reklamerne at den kan fås til ca. 5000 kr. med to spil og en ekstra kontroller. Det at være med på bølgen koster naturligvis penge, men der gik godt nok ikke lang tid inden jeg faldt af. Nu kan man så sætte spørgsmålstegn ved om det er Sony, Nordisk Film, eller firmaet jeg købte den ved som fejler, men da firmaet bare skal sende den videre til reparation, så tvivler jeg på at de kan have gjort noget forkert. Syntes i at det er en måde at behandle en af deres bedste kunder på? Jeg var med for starten, og betalte gladelig hvad det kostede at få den bedste konsol på markedet.. Jeg syntes at jeg har været meget tålmodig, og jeg tror andre ville have taget fat i forbrugerstyrelsen langt tidligere, hvilket jeg kun var begyndt at overveje.

Link

Thats one of many reports from Denmark, but i guess its okay for Sony to screw us over because we are from europe.
emofag

RE: Six Reasons The Xbox 360 Is in Trouble - Jul 23, 2007 05:50
Ps3fan is not a reliable source.

I' m talking, CNN-quality source, not some bullshit fan site.
Vx Chemical

RE: Six Reasons The Xbox 360 Is in Trouble - Jul 23, 2007 05:51

When mine was still working and i actually played it, i usually had my Projector directly above my head and 5.1 surround and could still hear the F^%ker.

No way around it, it' s a noisy thing.

The weird thing is, the sound is differential from console to console, im on my 3rd now, and its a bit less noisy than the other two, my second was worst, but the noise level changes regularly, which is kinda more annoying!
Vx Chemical

RE: Six Reasons The Xbox 360 Is in Trouble - Jul 23, 2007 05:53

Ps3fan is not a reliable source.

So people who report trouble with the service arent viable? The page i linked you two is from the biggest online news paper in denmark.

A guy taking the time to have a domain called PS3Fan.dk would ofcourse make up bad service. Because he just hates sony.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Six Reasons The Xbox 360 Is in Trouble - Jul 23, 2007 07:59

LOL, CNN doesn' t deserve respect anymore, it' s trash just like Fox news. CNN is more conserned about Paris Hilton and Anna Nicole Smith than the real issues. When they' re not talking about celebrities they' re too busy milking car bombings. Oh look another car bombing, as if they give a shit. FUCK CNN!
canadagamer

• Total Posts : 965
RE: Six Reasons The Xbox 360 Is in Trouble - Jul 24, 2007 01:38
For all of you that are stupid enough to actually say that you have your 360 hooked up to 5.1 surround sound and you can still hear the thing can STFU. If you can hear your 360 over your 5.1 surround sound then I suggest that you get your money back on your surround sound because if obviously sucks.

I have my PS3, Wii, and 360 all on my TV stand below the TV horizontally. Even without my surround sound on I can' t hear my 360 at all when it' s on. The only time I can hear it is if I mute the bloody tv, then yeah I can hear the loud bitch because yes I will agree it is loud. But to be as ignorant and fanboyish as to say that you can hear your 360 over your surround sound? Come now, and be a gamer and not an ignorant fanboy.

Bottom line is, all 3 consoles have their good sides and their bad sides!!!!!!!

Christ, I agree that it took way too long, but at least MS is doing something now to fix the problem. Since the launch of the original Playstation has Sony ever admitted to just a few of the blatent lies they told consumers?

How about researching on all consoles and not just the one you hate.
Change Page: < 123456 > | Showing page 2 of 6, messages 21 to 40 of 111

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message