Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 MGS4 to xbox360 rumor again...
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 26 of 26
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: MGS4 to xbox360 rumor again... - Jul 21, 2007 06:43
People like you spoke the same thing about DMC4,VF5 and Assassins creed.

MGS4 was supposed to come out in 07 its coming 08 now,you cant take konami by their word.
fernandino

• Total Posts : 661
RE: MGS4 to xbox360 rumor again... - Jul 21, 2007 06:51

ORIGINAL: QuezcatoL

People like you spoke the same thing about DMC4,VF5 and Assassins creed.

But tell me, did sony ever say any of those games had an exclusive deal???, shit, with VF5 and Assassins Creed not even the developers nor the publishers said that, when asked about the matter they just answered " not comments"

MGS4 was supposed to come out in 07 its coming 08 now,you cant take konami by their word.

Now thats an stupid statement to make, then we cant take the word of any company who delays a game??? then we would only trust Naughty Dog, games get delayed, thats just too common in this business
< Message edited by fernandino -- 20 Jul 07 22:52:37 >
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: MGS4 to xbox360 rumor again... - Jul 21, 2007 07:03
Its as silly denying its a possibility as its silly saying its possible.

Im guessing it will be released on the 360, and its not because im a stupid fanboy like Fernando would like to say.

It' s simply very good buisness releasing it. SixAxis is little more than a gimmick that can be worked around more easily.

Only time will tell, stop calling people idiots because they believe different from you!
fernandino

RE: MGS4 to xbox360 rumor again... - Jul 21, 2007 07:08

ORIGINAL: Vx Chemical

Im guessing it will be released on the 360, and its not because im a stupid fanboy like Fernando would like to say.

would never say that, i know you are not a fanboy, btw the only one im calling stupid is the retard who made the article since thats pure made up bullshit, im not calling anyone here stupid.
< Message edited by fernandino -- 20 Jul 07 23:08:46 >
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: MGS4 to xbox360 rumor again... - Jul 21, 2007 07:10
No,I meant that they said the game is coming 2007,then all these multipolattform rumor shows up and then the game delays,might be a coincidence though,but who knows.
fernandino

RE: MGS4 to xbox360 rumor again... - Jul 21, 2007 07:16
Well, games get delayed too often, and you know the attention Kojima puts into detail, besides, the character models in MGS4 are the clearly the best, now, consider how many main characters there are in this game, its takes a lot of time to model those, i knew the game would get delayed since the beginning, and to be frank with you, i would be surprised if it comes so near the original release window.
< Message edited by fernandino -- 20 Jul 07 23:17:59 >
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 26 of 26

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread