Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Bad news for MS and 360...well customers!
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 31 of 31
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Bad news for MS and 360...well customers! - Jul 20, 2007 03:18

Yeah, I heard reports of loads of 360s braking during gamesshows..

Funny, ive told a few firends about my problems and their like " lol, im on my 2nd, 3rd 360 now" .

No matter what few titles i was after for 360, their nothing when you have a broken 360.

Ive left a message with MS tellin them i want a full refund as there' s no point sending me back another 360 if it' s prone to brake randomly anytime. Not that im gonna miss out anything i cant play ' Properly' on a kick-ass M+K PC, or PS3.

VF5 Vc i REALLY want but im gonna have to just wait.. (i bet SEGA will release a Patch to update the ps3 version anyway). Plus theres much better more exciting, origina,l games on my other consoles.. Mario Galaxy being the one to beat. Coming out Next month too, Cannot wait!!

I think the Boy is ignoring me, but im gonna reply anyway.

Its the first time iv heard anyone complain about the lineup for the 360, which is clearly better than the other two consoles. If Ms fixes your problem its kinda silly being upset about it.

ill avoid using fanboy this time.... oh wait, i just did!
< Message edited by vx chemical -- 19 Jul 07 20:27:40 >
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Bad news for MS and 360...well customers! - Jul 20, 2007 03:39
you guys didnt peice this together when people are reporting on their 11th broken 360?
Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
RE: Bad news for MS and 360...well customers! - Jul 20, 2007 04:27

But i could still buy two 360 with each a 3 year warranty for the same price that i would get a PS3

Why make such a fanboyish comment. A) you would have to buy two cores, not pro' s, so that comparison isn' t very good considering a core is gonna end up costing as much as an elite if you get it a decently sized HD (120GB), or $350 if you get it a tiny 20GB. So considering a 360 without an HD is really a stupid idea, I don' t think any real gamer would want one.

Second. A 3 year warranty is good if you are buying one today, but if you bought an old one, all it means is that you 360 will last you 3 years since you bought it, and then hit the bricks after and make you buy another. Unless they figure out how to actually fix em, which so far hasn' t happened.

So please. Stop defending the 360' s hardware. It' s built like shit, the core is even shittier, and they haven' t figured out how to fix it yet.

If you wanna look at it in a favorable light, just talk about the software, because thats where the 360 shines, more so than the ps3 and way more than the wii. I love the 360' s game lineup, especially what is to come, but I don' t understand how anyone can defend them hardware wise.

They fucked up badly, they admit it, most people admit it. Everything they do now is to try and rectify that, which will still never be better than having actually made high quality consoles in the first place.
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
RE: Bad news for MS and 360...well customers! - Jul 20, 2007 04:28
Yer, i read that before, that guy has patience indeed.
Virtua fighter 5

RE: Bad news for MS and 360...well customers! - Jul 20, 2007 04:29
That was in regard to:

you guys didnt peice this together when people are reporting on their 11th broken 360?
Virtua fighter 5

RE: Bad news for MS and 360...well customers! - Jul 20, 2007 04:31

They ***ed up badly, they admit it, most people admit it. Everything they do now is to try and rectify that, which will still never be better than having actually made high quality consoles in the first place.

Fucked up Big time, i wonder how long it would be untill they officially recall all consoles back.

Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Bad news for MS and 360...well customers! - Jul 20, 2007 04:33

Why make such a fanboyish comment. A) you would have to buy two cores, not pro' s, so that comparison isn' t very good considering a core is gonna end up costing as much as an elite if you get it a decently sized HD (120GB), or $350 if you get it a tiny 20GB. So considering a 360 without an HD is really a stupid idea, I don' t think any real gamer would want one.

Second. A 3 year warranty is good if you are buying one today, but if you bought an old one, all it means is that you 360 will last you 3 years since you bought it, and then hit the bricks after and make you buy another. Unless they figure out how to actually fix em, which so far hasn' t happened.

So please. Stop defending the 360' s hardware. It' s built like shit, the core is even shittier, and they haven' t figured out how to fix it yet.

If you wanna look at it in a favorable light, just talk about the software, because thats where the 360 shines, more so than the ps3 and way more than the wii. I love the 360' s game lineup, especially what is to come, but I don' t understand how anyone can defend them hardware wise.

They ***ed up badly, they admit it, most people admit it. Everything they do now is to try and rectify that, which will still never be better than having actually made high quality consoles in the first place.

Please refrain from calling me a fanboy. There is truth in what i stated, i can get two 360' ies fro the price of a PS3, yeah they are core but i already have a hard drive. Also i wouldnt need anymore space than 20 GB, why would I?

I didnt defend the hardware, its annoying as hell, but MS are doing what they can to rectify their mistake.

You can choose to ignore parts of my initial post in order to justify using the fanboy word, but let me high light some parts of my original post. Check the bold faces passages!

MS knows it ***ed up. And they are doing what they can to patch up and deal with the problem without scaring away people.

Im satisfied with the service im getting with the increased warranty, there are simply no other consoles that can compare with the games that the 360 has. The PS3 will be up there in about a year. But i could still buy two 360 with each a 3 year warranty for the same price that i would get a PS3

Evilkiller

• Total Posts : 660
RE: Bad news for MS and 360...well customers! - Jul 20, 2007 05:04
Just wanted to point out that the News are, in fact, BS. They are based on this news here: http://www.crn.com.au/story.aspx?CIID=85600&src=site-marq which are simply the extended warranty news with some spin. So actually No, Bach never said something like all 360s suck. Sorry haters ;/
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Bad news for MS and 360...well customers! - Jul 20, 2007 11:03

Unless they figure out how to actually fix em, which so far hasn' t happened.

I read somewhere that they' ve already started putting the 65 nanometers in the 360' s going into repair, but they wont start putting the 65 nm' s in the consoles on the shelves till November, Im not sure if its true or not, but the 360 I just got back is running much better than my previous one, but even if they are Im not sure if thats even supposed to fix the problem. I' ll try to find the link.
< Message edited by mastachefbkw -- 20 Jul 07 3:04:16 >
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Bad news for MS and 360...well customers! - Jul 20, 2007 13:32
100% defective.

I did tell you, and you chose not to listen.

the_shadowwolf

• Total Posts : 675
RE: Bad news for MS and 360...well customers! - Jul 21, 2007 07:22
I heard about this article earlier this week. So the point is a 360 will eventually malfunction sometime...go figure that' s why there isn' t a " stable " Windows operating system...else there wouldn' t be need for anything else and MS = no money.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 31 of 31

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message