Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 TEST yourself: Which famous leader/personality type/personality disorder/ -are you?
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 45 of 45
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: TEST: Which famous leader are you? Really fun test - Jul 12, 2007 20:24
Die_Hounderdoggen, if you did the test properly it would seem you suffer from APD " Avoidant Personality Disorder" .
You can read more about it here
http://www.tljones.co.uk/apd/apd.htm
It has lots of info on symptoms, how it affects your life, reasons, and ways of treating it.
Since one of the effects of APD is living a fantasy life, such as ones found in videogames, I can imagine that there' s a a lot of gamers who suffer from this. Especially gamers who spend extreme amounts of time with RPG' s.
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 12 Jul 07 12:26:39 >
Die_Hounderdoggen

• Total Posts : 275
RE: TEST: Which famous leader are you? Really fun test - Jul 16, 2007 09:57
Hmm, you may be right, I may be crazy. (But it just may be a luuunatic you' re lookin' for!) I' m glad I' m in therapy, even though I don' t really know what I' m there for, they haven' t diagnosed anything yet. Thanks Ginj.
ginjirou

RE: TEST: Which famous leader are you? Really fun test - Jul 16, 2007 11:43
I doubt you' re really crazy, you just have a personality disorder.
But that can be enough to have a negative impact on your life. Or make it more fun, who knows.
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 16 Jul 07 3:44:36 >
Torr

• Total Posts : 554
RE: TEST: Which famous leader are you? Really fun test - Jul 17, 2007 07:58
Well as per you being crazy I think that it is inevitable that you will become crazy if you aren' t now with your family history are at least going to have some random disorders. But you know that is definately your personality so if you weren' t crazy then well you wouldn' t be as cool that is for sure.

And I think everyone in the world should be in therapy because we all have issues and if you claim that you don' t then you are in severe denial and have more issues than others.

And Ginj this is kind of off topic but your other post about which Video Game character the link was broken(I would have posted in the other thread but it is buried because of the E3 posts).

ginjirou

RE: TEST: Which famous leader are you? Really fun test - Jul 17, 2007 12:19

ORIGINAL: Torr

And Ginj this is kind of off topic but your other post about which Video Game character the link was broken(I would have posted in the other thread but it is buried because of the E3 posts).

Yeah I know. It' s too bad because it was a fun test. It would be appreciated if you or anyone else could post a similar test as I' m sure there' s tons of " videogame character tests" out there.
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 45 of 45

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message