Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Guess What Happened to Me?
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Guess What Happened to Me? - Jul 07, 2007 10:02
Something actually cool for once.

So here I am cleaning out a friends garage, and I hear a noise. It sounded a bit like an airplane, but it certainly wasn' t an airbus, like we normally have in our area. So I look up & wait for a second.

It' s at that moment that out of freaking nowhere I hear an earthshaking " Froosh-Boom!"

I look up just in time to see first a white cloud, & then a dark something go screaming over the subdivision and watch 2 vertical stabilizers (the only thing I actively noticed) scream off into the distance. The entire sound from silence to silence took about a second. So I look around, & everybody else is looking in totally separate directions. They were all in the garage at the time, so all they heard was a really loud noise come from the front of the garage.

I tell them that a jet fighter just broke the sound barrier over their house. Nobody belived me of course, they all thought it was some commercial airliner coming in really shallow. (they live next to an airport) I insist that' s what I saw & the afternoon goes on without event.

About 45 minutes later, I hop in the car with my buddy to go grab propane for a grill. We just hit the highway when out of my peripheral vision I see

These guys flying F18 Hornets flying in a perfect diamond formation above the highway. I immediately proceed to punch my friend in the arm, kindly informing him that I told him " They were F****** Hornets!!!" .

The Blue Angels Navy Flight Demonstration Squad was flying a show for us above the freaking freeway!

It was one of the most amazing things I have ever seen in my life.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll