Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Insanity
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 30 of 30
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
RE: Insanity - May 29, 2007 23:40

ORIGINAL: Vx Chemical

It doesn' t matter, European rejects control the country.

And you keep them in power. I think due to the 200-300 years of being on your own, there is really no way you can blame europe for your unableness to throw religion out, as we have been doing just fine for at least 20 years.

Its nearly insane to imagine anyone but a person over 60 going to church, unless its a wedding, baptism, confirmation or funeral, and for a few christmas (i only go for the first 4)

It' s never going to go away, especially with the insane amount of immigrants the US gest from latin america which are all christian fanatics. But europeans are still to blame, Spain and Portugal imposed christianity on all of south and central america. Europeans ***ed up entire continents with their religion.

But those countires are even more pathetic, europeans come and kill everyone and they go and follow the religion of the people that killed their ancestors, talk about being ***ing RETARDED.
< Message edited by emofag -- 29 May 07 15:47:04 >
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Insanity - May 30, 2007 02:52

It' s never going to go away, especially with the insane amount of immigrants the US gest from latin america which are all christian fanatics. But europeans are still to blame, Spain and Portugal imposed christianity on all of south and central america. Europeans ***ed up entire continents with their religion.

But those countires are even more pathetic, europeans come and kill everyone and they go and follow the religion of the people that killed their ancestors, talk about being ***ing RETARDED.

Well its not our fault that you keep the christian faith instead of discarding it and moving into the future. Along with the rest of us.

If europeans hadnt come to america, that part of the world would still be in the middleages!
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Insanity - May 30, 2007 04:36
You can still be Christian and not belive in this dumb sh1t.
Ornodeal

• Total Posts : 645
RE: Insanity - May 30, 2007 08:56
yep, you have to take pretty much all of the old testament with a huge pinch (pillar even) of salt. Being a Christian means accepting Jesus was the son of god and died for everyones' sins and all that - it' s got nothing to do with evolution/creation argument.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Insanity - May 30, 2007 09:40

Well its not our fault that you keep the christian faith instead of discarding it and moving into the future. Along with the rest of us.

If europeans hadnt come to america, that part of the world would still be in the middleages!

The first part reminds me of the episode of south park where they all become

.... But the second part isnt entirely true, many major inventions were discovered by blacks who most likely wouldnt have had the right to learn or anything meaning they probably couldnt have made their inventions if it werent for america abolishing slavery.
emofag

RE: Insanity - May 30, 2007 10:04
Slavery was abolished in europe before it was in America, numb nuts. The USA was one of the last " big" countries to abolish slavery, and it took huge international pressure and a war to make it so.

Like I said, the US has all the European SCUM, half of which fought to the death to keep slavery because they are inhumane pieces of shit that ironically practice Christianity, LOL.
< Message edited by emofag -- 30 May 07 2:16:22 >
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Insanity - May 30, 2007 13:03

No, then you wouldn' t be Christian. Religion is founded on dumb shit.
emofag

RE: Insanity - May 31, 2007 08:07
WRONG THREAD
< Message edited by emofag -- 31 May 07 1:28:22 >
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Insanity - May 31, 2007 08:17

quote:

No, then you wouldn' t be Christian. Religion is founded on dumb shit.

No... really... you don' t. I belive in separation of church & state. I' m aware that not everybody is Christian, and I' m not out on an evangelisation mission to make that a reality, thank you Bush.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Insanity - Jun 03, 2007 03:46

No... really... you don' t. I belive in separation of church & state. I' m aware that not everybody is Christian, and I' m not out on an evangelisation mission to make that a reality, thank you Bush.

But you still believe in the invisible sky daddy. Do you also believe that this planet was created in 6 days and the Sun revolves around the Earth? Most Cristians don' t even know the history of Cristianity, look at how it started, read some history. It' s already proven to be bullshit.

Anyways I found a video from one of my favorite comedians on YouTube directly related to this thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB5t5fpNWCY
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 2 Jun 07 19:48:41 >
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 30 of 30

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message