Any real gamer wants a PS3

Change Page: 1234 > | Showing page 1 of 4, messages 1 to 40 of 144
Ornodeal
  • Total Posts : 645
  • Reward points : 0
Any real gamer wants a PS3 - May 23, 2007 21:46
According to Sony' s Director of Corporate Communications in an interview with Gamepro. Now I thought we' d seen the back of this sort of arrogance from Sony. Apparently forumites like us are responsible for dissing the PS3 and causing it to sell less well than expected.

Apparently we should all have lapped up Cell, Blu-ray, 1080p and such like sycophantic poodles.

So a question, are you a real gamer, and do you want a PS3, and why? (actually that' s three questions, but you get my drift).

So my response would be: Yes, No, because it doesn' t offer anything I need that my 360 can do at the moment for all at extra money.

alijay034
  • Total Posts : 1433
  • Reward points : 1685
RE: Any real gamer wants a PS3 - May 23, 2007 21:53
How do you define a " real gamer" , I have been playing computer games and console games since the mid 70' s.
< Message edited by alijay034 -- 23 May 07 13:53:55 >

Ornodeal
RE: Any real gamer wants a PS3 - May 23, 2007 21:59
Not my words, it was in the interview. I wouldn' t like to define what a real gamer is, we all have different backgrounds - my gaming goes back to the original Atari video consoles, but then I have much less recent console experience than most here. So the question really is do you consider yourself a real gamer (I think 99% of the peopl on this forum would say yes)?

Demonoroth
  • Total Posts : 359
  • Reward points : 18080
RE: Any real gamer wants a PS3 - May 23, 2007 22:35
Been gaming daily since the master system days. The only generation I missed out on was with Saturn and PS1.

I would say of myself that I am a real gamer considering over the years I' ve been playing games as good as every day. The longest I' ve been without playing a game would be something like 3 days or so.

This is exactly why I hate Sony. I don' t hate PS. But I do hate Sony. A bunch of arrogant motherf*ckers. So now everyone that doesn' t own a PS3 suddenly ain' t a gamer anymore??

Some friends of mine only game purely on PC they' re gonna have a great laugh when they read this one and then just go play some WoW or Battlefield again.

Sony should learn to keep their mouth shut. Cause recently everything they' ve been saying is rubbing a lot of people the wrong way. I almost pitty them for trying so hard to be noticed. If Sony was a dog I would shoot it out of pity. But it isn' t so I guess I' ll just sit back and see them struggle a bit more and pissing more people off.

That should provide me with some more stupid announcements and one liners from them that can make me laugh.

Maybe they should consider making a comedy act instead of making consoles. They' re really doing a great job at it since the PS3 launched.
Wii code: 2072 1110 4558 6538
Smash Bros Brawl: 1848-3246-8526
Mario Kart: 412452409500
Mario Strikers: 120360 413659
NiGHTS: 3737-8754-6785
PES 08: 4339-4437-7901

PSN: Demonoroth
pm me if you add anything

alijay034
RE: Any real gamer wants a PS3 - May 23, 2007 23:39

ORIGINAL: Ornodeal

Not my words, it was in the interview. I wouldn' t like to define what a real gamer is, we all have different backgrounds - my gaming goes back to the original Atari video consoles, but then I have much less recent console experience than most here. So the question really is do you consider yourself a real gamer (I think 99% of the peopl on this forum would say yes)?

I am not having a dig at you, 1 man' s or rather person' s view of being a " real gamer" may differ from anothers and this again goes to show how desperate Pony are to get headlines and try and force people into buying their console.

Ornodeal
RE: Any real gamer wants a PS3 - May 23, 2007 23:55
Yes, I know your comment wasn' t directed personally, but I wasn' t attempting to qualify the comment on what a ' real' gamer was as the article hadn' t either - it is entirely subjective.

It just annoys me that Sony keeps coming out with this sort of stuff that I should somehow be eternally grateful for them allowing me the opportunity to purchase a PS3, and that I' m some sort of work-shy, game-hating, imbecile for not wanting one.

QuezcatoL
  • Total Posts : 7059
  • Reward points : 4645
RE: Any real gamer wants a PS3 - May 24, 2007 00:56
Does eveyrone here want a ps3?

Yes.

Does everyone here want a wii and xbox360?

Yes.

Do everyone here wanna pay for them to get them?

No.

I feel that way with ps3.
Even if you break 2 legs from a crab it still runs!
What you gotta do is find its weak spot and do massive damage at it.

Vx Chemical
  • Total Posts : 5534
  • Reward points : 6695
RE: Any real gamer wants a PS3 - May 24, 2007 03:19
I want every console i can get my dirty hands on, to me its about affordability, i could afford a 360, i could afford a Wii as well, but i cant afford a PS3, and i cant see myself affording one untill i win money or the price drops!

canadagamer
  • Total Posts : 965
  • Reward points : 2805
RE: Any real gamer wants a PS3 - May 24, 2007 05:39
You know, I find this the funniest quote from Sony. " Any real gamer wants a PS3" , well sure they do, but can any real gamer afford one? NO.

Do real gamers need Blu-ray? NO. Then this quote just enforces the argument many have had that if they would have just went with a DVD9 the machine would have been cheaper, and more of the real gamers would own a PS3 today. Instead they insisted that Blu-ray is an integral piece to next gen gaming when it is not.

If it really is necessary to have so that you can call your console a next gen machine, then I guess we should all just quit calling the 360 a next gen console because of this.

Having Blu-ray will be great to have. We can see that happening right now with Stranglehold. But again, it is not necessary.

What we really need to focus on is whether Cell and Blu-ray are going to make the PS3 that much better that the 360 in the end.

In short, will the ends justify the means?

Dagashi
  • Total Posts : 987
RE: Any real gamer wants a PS3 - May 24, 2007 07:15

Some friends of mine only game purely on PC they' re gonna have a great laugh when they read this one and then just go play some WoW

Because WoW is great or something? The PC has a ton of better games than it. Easymode MMO' s 4tl.

Joe Redifer
  • Total Posts : 4481
  • Reward points : 43145
RE: Any real gamer wants a PS3 - May 24, 2007 08:33
I' d like a PS3... although there are a maximum of two games that I' d actually want to play on it right now, so it isn' t worth my time. Maybe as the library increases it will be, but certainly not now.

Abasoufiane
  • Total Posts : 2127
RE: Any real gamer wants a PS3 - May 24, 2007 09:33
hey you all making fuss about nothing

sony said ' a real gamer wants a ps3" and this is true , of course a real gamer will want a ps3, fanboys won' t may be. sony didn' t say " a real gamer will buy a ps3" although it seems like you all understood it that way..

i think sony said that just to shut the bad mouths, as playstation 3 is crap etc ... i' m a real gamer and i want a ps3, i want a 360 as well and the wii...

Eddie_the_Hated
  • Total Posts : 8015
  • Reward points : 15335
RE: Any real gamer wants a PS3 - May 24, 2007 09:36
T3h Sighxxor.

Every single company pulls this kind of bull crap, it' s just that they' ve had better reputations lately and they' ll take a couple digs from Sony fans.

mastachefbkw
  • Total Posts : 3793
  • Reward points : 13680
RE: Any real gamer wants a PS3 - May 24, 2007 12:31

Every real game should eventually be able to find atleast one game they like on every console and if they are real gamers than chances are they " want" the console. Everyone wants one, they just dont want to pay for one. Just because they want it doesnt mean they absolutely have to have it right away.

Dagashi
RE: Any real gamer wants a PS3 - May 24, 2007 12:34
I want a Panasonic 3do, and an Atari Jaguar. Why? Because they represent a time when everyone was trying to get in the industry, and when it really shifted gears. Would I buy either? No, but it won' t stop me from wanting to have em to go with all my old consoles.

Byakko
  • Total Posts : 599
RE: Any real gamer wants a PS3 - May 24, 2007 13:27
Gaming for me started mostly on the PC, then to the PS1. After that, it was mostly handhelds with the GBC, GBA, and now my DS. I got my Xbox, but I' m not playing as much as I' d like to (I don' t have my own TV, and that' s the problem).

I agree, I wouldn' t mind a PS3. Same way I wouldn' t mind an Xbox360, Wii, and any other console, even the oldies cos I like retro games.

But most of all I want my own arcade machine.

Abasoufiane
RE: Any real gamer wants a PS3 - May 24, 2007 19:05
i wouldn' t go as far as comparing a ps3 with the jaguar

my point is, if you' re not really interested in one of those titles if not most of them:

Metal gear solid4
Final fantasy 13
uncharted
lair
white knight
heavenly sword
god of war 3
gran turismo 5
and whatever ico team cooks up

if you' re not very interested in any of those titles , then you ARE NOT a real gamer.

Vx Chemical
  • Total Posts : 5534
  • Reward points : 6695
RE: Any real gamer wants a PS3 - May 24, 2007 19:13
Metal gear solid4 Decent series, i could go for that, but its not a system seller
Final fantasy 13 Jap RPG imo cant compare with what Bioware or Bethesda is doing
uncharted Whats this?
lair This shows promise sometimes, and looks awful at others, im not sure flying around on a dragon all the time is fun
white knight I cant comment havent seen it
heavenly sword Sexy Heroines are good :P
god of war 3 Lets wait for the announcment shall we
gran turismo 5 Meh
and whatever ico team cooks up MMMMMmmm now this is a system seller for me if they keep it in the same style!

Ornodeal
RE: Any real gamer wants a PS3 - May 24, 2007 19:41
Some of those games are interesting, but none interest me enough to jump ship and lose out on the 360 exclusives I want (Mass Effect, Halo, PGR4, Eternal Sonata), nor go out and spend all that money on an extra machine.

Does that make me a not-real gamer, I don' t think so.

ginjirou
  • Total Posts : 4836
  • Reward points : 16545
RE: Any real gamer wants a PS3 - May 24, 2007 19:46
I don' t give a shit if I' m a real gamer or not.
I just want to play games and have fun. I mean, pleeeeeease! Who the f*** cares about being branded as a " gamer" anyway?

Ornodeal
RE: Any real gamer wants a PS3 - May 24, 2007 19:58
Couldn' t agree with you more ginjirou, just wanting to play games and have fun is probably what makes a real gamer - it annoys me that self-appointed individuals in certain companies spout on that only playing a certain system or game entitles one to be called a real gamer.

Maybe I should lie down and take a few more chill pills.

Agent Ghost
  • Total Posts : 5486
  • Reward points : 12425
RE: Any real gamer wants a PS3 - May 24, 2007 20:15
I hate labels in general.

alijay034
RE: Any real gamer wants a PS3 - May 24, 2007 20:53
"

my point is, if you' re not really interested in one of those titles if not most of them:

Metal gear solid4
Final fantasy 13
uncharted
lair
white knight
heavenly sword
god of war 3
gran turismo 5

if you' re not very interested in any of those titles , then you ARE NOT a real gamer.

Abasoufiane, that is rubbish, by saying if you are not interested in this game or that then you are not a real gamer, it is the same as Pony saying " If you don' t want a PS3 then you are not a real gamer." It is arrogance of the highest order. A person is a gamer no matter what genre of game or Medium they play games on, this is just more Pony trying to get people to panic buy into their philosophy of gaming, the same would be said of M$ or Nin if they came out with the same rubbish.

Abasoufiane
RE: Any real gamer wants a PS3 - May 25, 2007 00:07
alijay, it seems you still don' t understand what i' m saying, now forget what it should be said or what it shouldn' t be said ok?? forget that , just look at my list:

if somebody doesn' t like NONE of those titles:

Metal gear solid4
Final fantasy 13
uncharted
lair
white knight
heavenly sword
god of war 3
gran turismo 5

then he is not a real gamer, or in another word perhaps he is not a hardcore gamer. it' s not based on any scientific fact right?, but this is how it works , all people in these forums would LOVE to play AT LEAST one of those titles. if you bring me someone who wouldn' t love to play any of these games then i bet he doesn' t know shit about games.

don' t understand what i' m trying to say, but understand what i' m saying pretty please.

what i said in the begining is that probably that' s what pony meant to say, since PS3 have these exclusives and at least on of those will pick interest of a " real gamer" ... + all the multiplatform games like GTA 4 or assasin' s creed and much more.

SAME thing can be said as well for xbox360, any real gamer would love to have a 360 ... for games like Fable 2, gears of war, mass effect, Bonjo kazooie 3, lost oddysey, forza 2, blue dragon, at least one of those titles should attract you OTHERWISE you are not a hardcore gamer or a real gamer or whatever , you are an occasional gamer, and you wouldn' t probably read this post anyway because you will probably not subscribe in a forum about vidoe games.

Do you get finally my point for god' s sake??!!!

Nitro
  • Total Posts : 11960
  • Reward points : 44065
RE: Any real gamer wants a PS3 - May 25, 2007 00:16
STFU B4 I PRAWN BOF OF U!1

Dionysius
  • Total Posts : 831
RE: Any real gamer wants a PS3 - May 25, 2007 00:40
Sony and Speeches = Bad Combo.
< Message edited by dionysius -- 24 May 07 16:41:02 >

Demonoroth
RE: Any real gamer wants a PS3 - May 25, 2007 01:12

ORIGINAL: Dionysius

Sony and Speeches = Bad Combo.

Couldn' t agree with that more. As I said since the PS3 came out they' ve harmed themselves more with opening their mouth than by keeping it shut.

And if Sony is really scared they might bring back the DFP' s again that is controlled by the DF itself. Anyone remember those?? Goes back to the Sega days. This might freshen your memory a bit.

Dark Force - A mysterious inexplicable power which controls many mainstream media sources and others; it commands those in its grip to do everything in their power to put Sega down. Basically, an unknown energy which seeks to destroy Sega and its Fans.

Guess we all know who that was right.

DFP - Dark Force Publication. A media source which is under the influence of the Dark Force. Therefore, a DFP takes every opportunity to concentrate on and publish negative articles about Sega while minimizing and/or ignoring anything positive which could forward Sega' s position in the market. This is not a blanket statement for every article they write or all media sources. Now, this does not mean you can not gain knowledge from DFPs -- quite the contrary. All you have to do is comp for the source. However, you run the risk of being misled or misinformed if you don' t know how to (or that you should) comp for the source.

The DFPs have called off the dogs while the Dreamcast is the only next generation console available. For obvious reasons, this action (by them) is practically mandatory. However, it is our belief that the attitudes will go back to normal once the PSX2 finally comes to market.

And didn' t we all see that happen.

So as to not make this any longer. If Sony really starts shitting their pants and arrogance can' t save them anymore we' ll have a repeat of the things mentioned above. Can' t get the people to buy it by telling lies. Then give the media some cash.

Sony has always gone to the lowest levels to ensure they sell better than the rest. They can hardly catch up with the 360 and the Wii is way out of their reach with the momentum it' s having. So the almighty Sony bullshit machine starts spinning and spinning again.

< Message edited by demonoroth -- 24 May 07 17:40:51 >

alijay034
RE: Any real gamer wants a PS3 - May 25, 2007 04:19

ORIGINAL: Nitro

Can I have that with Dressing please?

Abasoufiane you are still making the same quote as Pony, by saying if the list doesn' t contain a game you like then you are not a real gamer, or that you are an occaisonal gamer, and I repeat, that it is a very arrogant thing to say, as not one of those games interests me in the slightest, well maybe MGS4 but that is alledgedly going to be on the 360 anyway, so still no reason to buy a PS3.
< Message edited by alijay034 -- 24 May 07 20:23:34 >

locopuyo
  • Total Posts : 3138
  • Reward points : 41070
RE: Any real gamer wants a PS3 - May 25, 2007 04:36

ORIGINAL: alijay034

ORIGINAL: Nitro

Can I have that with Dressing please?

Abasoufiane you are still making the same quote as Pony, by saying if the list doesn' t contain a game you like then you are not a real gamer, or that you are an occaisonal gamer, and I repeat, that it is a very arrogant thing to say, as not one of those games interests me in the slightest, well maybe MGS4 but that is alledgedly going to be on the 360 anyway, so still no reason to buy a PS3.

just call him absoluteflame
kthxbai
"If you knew how good I am you would think I'm modest."

Dagashi
RE: Any real gamer wants a PS3 - May 25, 2007 05:18

What I meant in my post is that I would like to " have" any gaming system made. If for nothing else than just to have one to go with my collection and remind me of past times in the industry.

I would definitely not compare the 3DO or Jaguar with the ps3. Neither sold even 15% of what the ps3 has in their entire lifetime.

Dagashi
RE: Any real gamer wants a PS3 - May 25, 2007 05:19

not one of those games interests me in the slightest, well maybe MGS4 but that is alledgedly going to be on the 360 anyway, so still no reason to buy a PS3.

Saying crap like that makes you seem like one of those clowns on ET or Access Holywood. Listening to rumors and making judgements based upon them.

edit: bad quote
< Message edited by Dagashi -- 24 May 07 21:20:04 >

canadagamer
  • Total Posts : 965
  • Reward points : 2805
RE: Any real gamer wants a PS3 - May 25, 2007 05:45
I am sorry that I posted a reply to this crap now that I think about it. This was an idiotic statement made by a company notorious for spewing garbage from thy mouths!!!

I agree with what was said before, that any real gamer wants to play all of the best games regardless of console. All this moron has done is prove that he knows absolutly nothing about his " real gamers" . And to me, I am glad to see him make a fool of himself.

Then only quote about real gamers should be, " All real gamers want every console because they want to play all of the best games" .

Abasoufiane
RE: Any real gamer wants a PS3 - May 25, 2007 05:55
i don' t care if it' s fucking arrogant or not, this is not what i' m discussing here, yes i know that he shouldn' t say that even if i agree with him 100%, just because ... it' s like it' s not politicaly correct, he should have choose his expression better, but i do agree with him 100% and he is fucking right.

no no no , pony and i don' t talk about any stupid list, we' re talking about the ps3 list specificaly , don' t start making it as a general statement. and if that list doesn' t interest you in the " slightest" then what the hell are you doing here?

god of war 3 doesn' t interest you
metal gear solid oh yes " " maaaaay be" WTF ? and that' s because YOU THINK it' s going 360

final fantasy 13 doesn' t interest you
gran turismo nooo

ico team nooo

and many more games

so wtf are u playing? why the hell am i discussing with you ? goddamit i need to slap you with a hammer

not one of those games interests me in the slightest, well maybe MGS4 but that is alledgedly going to be on the 360 anyway, so still no reason to buy a PS3.

are u a fanboy ??

yes for NOW MAYBE, there is no reason to buy a ps3, but later definitly yes, as there is reasons to buy 360 as well... for god' s sake Peter moor could have said the same thing as pony and he will be damn right.

does anybody here understand what i' m saying, it seems like what i' m saying doesn' t make sense to anyone , you just keep your mouth shut ... aah forget about it.

alijay you' re right please , absoluteflame out

Abasoufiane
RE: Any real gamer wants a PS3 - May 25, 2007 05:57

Then only quote about real gamers should be, " All real gamers want every console because they want to play all of the best games" .

daaamn right !! so pony was a smartass trying to deceive ignorants but he was right in what he was saying.

Dagashi
RE: Any real gamer wants a PS3 - May 25, 2007 06:23
I agree with you Abasoufiane. In my eyes, any true gamer would like to have any of the 3 systems because each will undoubtedly offer at least 1 game that a true gamer would enjoy.

I want a ps3 for games like Lair, Heavenly Sword, Ratchet and Clank, Team Ico, GT5, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, LittleBigPlanet!, Warhawk etc.

I want a 360 for Forza 2, Gears, Mass Effect, Bioshock, Fable 2, PGR, Too Human etc.

I want a Wii for Mario Galaxy and Zelda. I' m sure I will want more in the future, especially if they get tennis or baseball that makes good use of the wii-mote, unlike wii-sports.

alijay034
RE: Any real gamer wants a PS3 - May 25, 2007 06:29
Dagashi, read up the definition of the word Alledgedly.

Abasoufiane I am not a fanboy, I am a gaming fan, however just because I enjoy a different genre of games to you, doesn' t make me any less of a gamer than you, or is the whole gaming fraternaty now being told what games to play and on what consoles to play them on, because if that is the case it will become a richmans hobby, (not so much a problem for me, but for others and the younger members of the forum it would be a problem.)

Canadagamer you are spot on, yes a gamer wants to play the best games in their chosen genre on the best hardware available, be it PC, 360, Wii (sorry gimp) or the PS3. Until there is a game in the genre I like on the PS3 then I will stick to my PC, PSP, Wii and 360...oh and maybe the kids DS....Now call me a fanboy.

As for your Pony and I don' t mention a list I think you' ll find you listed about 6 or 7 games due out on the PS3.

< Message edited by alijay034 -- 24 May 07 22:31:28 >

Demonoroth
RE: Any real gamer wants a PS3 - May 25, 2007 07:11
To end this discussion I' m taking something I read from somewhere else and agreed with.

Level 1 – The Weekend Gamer – Someone who plays games once in a while, maybe Tetris at work and You Don’t Know Jack with friends on the weekend. And there’s nothing wrong with being a Level 1 gamer.

Level 2 – The Mainstream or “Casual” Gamer – Someone who shows a lot of interest in the hobby and enjoys playing video games. This could be anyone from the Pokemon loving grade schooler to the guy at the arcade that “really likes playing House of the Dad 2”… maybe a little too much. And there’s nothing wrong with being a level 2 gamer, in fact there is something “pure” about it. The mainstream isn’t at the point where they care about Nintendo’s/Sega’s/Sony’s/Microsoft' s financial situation in Japan. They don’t know what tri-linear filtering is or what it does for a game. They don’t know codenames for development kits. Sometimes I wish I could just not know a lot of the stuff that I know and be a “casual gamer” again. :-)

Level 3 – Fanboys™ – I’m almost tempted to list Fanboys at Level 0, but I have to admit that Fanboys™ are Fanboys™ because at heart, they like to play games (most of them anyway). They like to think that they' re " hardcore" , but for lack of maybe experience or intelligence, they just don’t have what it takes. Fanboys™ are usually gung-ho for one company and refuse to see the good in any of that company’s competition. Fanboys™ are uninformed and easily influenced by the media. Their source for “media information” is usually questionable and they will lose a fact based argument with a level 4 gamer every time. I despise confident Fanboys, but I know where they’re coming from as I was once at this immature level. Anyway, on many occasion, one must pass through level 3 to get to level 4. : )

Level 4 – The Gamer – I don’t consider someone a gamer just because they have mad skillz or because they are mega-informed on the hobby or spend a lot of money on it. It takes a combination of what I listed at the beginning of this post – skills, knowledge and an appreciation for the hobby. You may not have the skills to beat every game on the planet, that’s OK. You may not have the money to import every game from Japan, that’s OK. You may not know everything about the industry and that’s OK too. I’m sure that with practice, I could beat 99% of the games that I play; I just don’t have the time to do so anymore. I don’t have the money to import every single game from Japan that I would like to. Heck, I can’t afford to buy all of the English games that I would want to. And I certainly don’t know everything about the industry (who does?), but I try to keep myself informed with the facts. I consider my self and people like me to be “true gamers”. We enjoy playing games because they entertain us, not because they’re #1 on Videogames.com top 10 lists. We buy consoles because they have games we want to play, not because they render 7 quadrillion micro polygons a second. We all have our own opinions on what’s good and bad for the industry, but we all agree on one thing – VIDEO GAMES RULE! I reserve the term “hardcore” as a compliment or way of paying respect to someone I view (for one reason or another) as an especially cool “gamer”. And yes, gamers are allowed to have favorites. My favorite game company, I’m proud to say, is SEGA.

Now if you can' t agree with all of the above then I really don' t know what you' re doing on a forum that' s about games and consoles.
< Message edited by demonoroth -- 24 May 07 23:12:04 >

locopuyo
  • Total Posts : 3138
  • Reward points : 41070
RE: Any real gamer wants a PS3 - May 25, 2007 07:14
You should probably look it up in the dictionary too. You spelt it wrong.
"If you knew how good I am you would think I'm modest."

alijay034
RE: Any real gamer wants a PS3 - May 25, 2007 07:15
Spot on Demonoroth.

Hey Loco, wow is that the best you can come back with? I suffer from what is termed in the industry as " Fat fingers" , so sue me, my spelling is not up for discussion.

The point I was making was that MGS4 is (according to various rumours and forums this one included.) allegedly coming to the 360, so there would be no reason to splash out on a PS3 just for that game. Dagashi was obviously confused by the term allegedly as he was thinking I thought it was a definate for the 360.
< Message edited by alijay034 -- 24 May 07 23:27:05 >

Eddie_the_Hated
  • Total Posts : 8015
  • Reward points : 15335
RE: Any real gamer wants a PS3 - May 25, 2007 07:26
This is an old discussion. Let' s move on to something more interesting than lame game-lists & I don' t wanna' play that discussions.

While remaining on topic, I' m gonna suggest taking this in a slightly different (albiet 100% more productive) route. How do you thing Sony' s (Yes, there' s no P in Sony, you can all swap back your S and P keys) PR is going to develop this generation. There' s no doubt that their hype was amazing in 2005, and even part of 2006. There was of course a huge dip in their public image alongside their shaky launch, but I' ve got mixed feelings about where they' re going in the future. There' s all kinds of conflicting news hitting the web, and I think it' d be interesting to discuss.

At least more interesting than this tripe.

Change Page: 1234 > | Showing page 1 of 4, messages 1 to 40 of 144