Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 12 y.o traumitized by Brokeback Mountain, Grandparents sue school (Harsh Debate within)
Change Page: < 12345678 > | Showing page 7 of 8, messages 121 to 140 of 153
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: 12 y.o traumitized by Brokeback Mountain, Grandparents sue school - May 21, 2007 18:10
I' m not a biological rasist but I am a cultural rasist. I seriously consider certain cultures to be inferior and some of them even threatening.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: 12 y.o traumitized by Brokeback Mountain, Grandparents sue school - May 21, 2007 18:27

ORIGINAL: ginjirou

I' m not a biological rasist but I am a cultural rasist. I seriously consider certain cultures to be inferior and some of them even threatening.

Americans.
ginjirou

RE: 12 y.o traumitized by Brokeback Mountain, Grandparents sue school - May 21, 2007 18:31
No, they' re fine. Well, not all of them.
Actually, America is so big it' s hard to really call something " american" . America is like thousands of smaller cultures. I guess that' s what makes America so good and bad at the same time.
Nitro

RE: 12 y.o traumitized by Brokeback Mountain, Grandparents sue school - May 21, 2007 18:40
Texans.
ginjirou

RE: 12 y.o traumitized by Brokeback Mountain, Grandparents sue school - May 21, 2007 18:57
[:' (]

Retro Studios has their HQ in Austin, Texas though so it' s not all bad.
http://www.retrostudios.com/

Their own words about Austin

" Retro Studios is Headquartered in beautiful Austin, Texas. With rolling hills to the north, rivers threading through town, abundant wildlife, a diverse music scene, and a laid-back cosmopolitan nature, Austin is a dynamic and truly wonderful place to live. The weather' s great (if a little on the warm side), and plenty of outdoor activities await. There' s something for everyone in Austin, especially if you' re a connoisseur of all things barbecue."

mmm, barbecue...
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 21 May 07 11:00:06 >
Nitro

RE: 12 y.o traumitized by Brokeback Mountain, Grandparents sue school - May 22, 2007 00:32
People from Florida and other southern states.
nekkid_monkey

• Total Posts : 818
RE: 12 y.o traumitized by Brokeback Mountain, Grandparents sue school - May 22, 2007 01:03
Hahaha...

wait...HEY! I resemble that remark.
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: 12 y.o traumitized by Brokeback Mountain, Grandparents sue school - May 22, 2007 07:57

ORIGINAL: Nitro

People from Florida

What do you have against Cubans?

And florida doesn' t fall under the category of a Southern State. Southern States are places where white people inbred and they talk with retarded country accents, Florida is like California with Cubans swapped for Mexicans.
< Message edited by Evil man -- 21 May 07 23:59:12 >
Nitro

RE: 12 y.o traumitized by Brokeback Mountain, Grandparents sue school - May 22, 2007 08:45

ORIGINAL: Evil Man

And florida doesn' t fall under the category of a Southern State. Southern States are places where white people inbred and they talk with retarded country accents, Florida is like California with Cubans swapped for Mexicans.

I know there are millions of Cubans living in Miami, but what about the rest of Florida?

Florida is synonymous with retired old timers right?
Evil Man

RE: 12 y.o traumitized by Brokeback Mountain, Grandparents sue school - May 22, 2007 08:51

ORIGINAL: Nitro

ORIGINAL: Evil Man

I know there are millions of Cubans living in Miami, but what about the rest of Florida?

Florida is synonymous with retired old timers right?

There' s an infestation of Cubans any where in Florida, they don' t just stay in Miami, they spread out, it' s like the Mexican invaders in California, they' re not just in LA, they' re ***ing everywhere, and in the past 10 years or so half of them have spread to Arizona, they travel in packs. I remember when I was in high school everyone was white, I picked up my cousin a few weeks ago at my old high school and 70% of the students were mexicans, I was like " WTF happened here"
< Message edited by evil man -- 22 May 07 0:57:18 >
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: 12 y.o traumitized by Brokeback Mountain, Grandparents sue school - May 22, 2007 09:17
Arizona is gay. All you have is the Grand Canyon. Colorado is way better. We have, ummm, less sand. And our temperature drops below 100 degrees during the winter.
< Message edited by joe Redifer -- 22 May 07 1:18:04 >
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: 12 y.o traumitized by Brokeback Mountain, Grandparents sue school - May 22, 2007 16:00
Americans, Europeans, Africans, Asians, it doesn' t matter. We' re all fucked anyways.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RvXFa-yY8k
Nitro

RE: 12 y.o traumitized by Brokeback Mountain, Grandparents sue school - May 22, 2007 18:58

ORIGINAL: Agent Ghost

Americans, Europeans, Africans, Asians, it doesn' t matter. We' re all ***ed anyways.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RvXFa-yY8k

But Jews are ok right?
Agent Ghost

RE: 12 y.o traumitized by Brokeback Mountain, Grandparents sue school - May 22, 2007 19:06

But Jews are ok right?

I doubt it, but who knows maybe they found a way to sterilize morons at birth.
Nitro

RE: 12 y.o traumitized by Brokeback Mountain, Grandparents sue school - May 22, 2007 19:17
Oh no, ...there are many Jewish morons.
Agent Ghost

RE: 12 y.o traumitized by Brokeback Mountain, Grandparents sue school - May 23, 2007 02:27
I wouldn' t know, I don' t run into many Jewish people. Maybe the ones in Canada have the sense of keeping their religion to themselves. Actually, most people seem to be that way here. At least in Quebec, I can' t speak for the rest of Canada.

Looking at the census results it looks like we have a lot of people who affiliate themselves with a certain religion but in practice the results would be very different. Nobody even talks about religion, it' s always about politics. Here I think in my life I only met a few religious fanatics and they were priests. They seemed nice but I wouldn' t want to hang out with them.
Evil Man

RE: 12 y.o traumitized by Brokeback Mountain, Grandparents sue school - May 23, 2007 14:03
I don' t like jewish people, when I was a kid and lived in New York I lived in an area with alot of russians and jews. There' s nothing more pathetic than a russian jew trying to act like he' s a gangster in New York, like all those little russian jew ***s thought they were, gangsters with their little jewish hats on the middle of their heads. And their homes really smelled awful, kind of like when you walk into a an apartment building with a high Indian population, it just smells bad.

I also had a jewish teacher when I was in high school and she called my mom on me because I wasn' t doing homework, what a bitch, in school I never had a teacher call my parents ever except for her.
< Message edited by evil man -- 23 May 07 6:07:11 >
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: 12 y.o traumitized by Brokeback Mountain, Grandparents sue school - May 23, 2007 15:08
She just cared about you. She may have even wanted to give some " extra" attention that teachers these days do.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: 12 y.o traumitized by Brokeback Mountain, Grandparents sue school - May 26, 2007 10:12

She just cared about you. She may have even wanted to give some " extra" attention that teachers these days do.
Teachers these days care about you?
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: 12 y.o traumitized by Brokeback Mountain, Grandparents sue school - May 26, 2007 12:04

And their homes really smelled awful

Thats odd. All the jews that live in my area are filthy rich accountants, lawyers, and investers with gigantic houses and maids that keep the place clean.
Change Page: < 12345678 > | Showing page 7 of 8, messages 121 to 140 of 153

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message