Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 12 y.o traumitized by Brokeback Mountain, Grandparents sue school (Harsh Debate within)
Change Page: < 12345678 > | Showing page 2 of 8, messages 21 to 40 of 153
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: 12 y.o traumitized by Brokeback Mountain, Grandparents sue school - May 15, 2007 19:26
Countries where you need to be 18+ to watch the movie:

China:(Banned)
Singapore:R21
Malaysia:(Banned)
Poland:18
India:A
USA:R

Countries that rated the film lower:

France:U
Sweden:7
Finland:K-11
Norway:11
Germany:12
Portugal:12
Netherlands:12
Iceland:12
Japan:PG-12
Taiwan:R-12
Spain:13
Canada:13+ (Québec)
Switzerland:14
Chile:14
Canada:14A (Alberta/British Columbia/Manitoba/Nova Scotia/Ontario)
South Korea:15
UK:15
Argentina:16
Ireland:16
Brazil:16
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: 12 y.o traumitized by Brokeback Mountain, Grandparents sue school - May 15, 2007 22:21

ORIGINAL: Nitro

ORIGINAL: Rampage99

You know... it really pisses me off you called me out for being a Christian as if that' s a sign of ignorance or something.

You think homosexuality is wrong and use the word " gayness" and you' re telling me you' re not ignorant?

Why can' t you be against it? Against what, this condition? This illness? This curse?

The reason you think it' s wrong is because of your Christian upbringing. You' ve been taught that it' s wrong and unholy. That' s why i called you out for being a Christian. You are being ignorant.

have you seen the movie?

When I said gayness, I was using it descriptively not in a derogatory fashion. What makes me thinking homosexuality is wrong ignorant? Why aren' t you ignorant for thinking it' s okay? There' s no proof that people are born with it, that it' s a disease, or that it' s a choice. No one can prove what causes someone to be gay so it' s open to opinion.

Personally I' m pretty sure a penis was an evolutionary step (GASP! A Christian believing in evolution!? MADNESS!!! Stick that up your " Christian upbring" hole) formed in creatures to stick into a vagina for reproduction and survival. Inherently all creatures have the urge to breed. I do find sticking ones penis into a part of the body that ejects feces to be quite disgusting and unnatural (a fetish if you will). Then again animals have been known to do it which counters the whole " natural" argument.

There' s nothing wrong with me having an opinion on the subject. It' s like me asking everyone here if it' s okay for a 40 year old to have sex with a thirteen year old or younger. Most would say it' s disgusting and wrong (and I' d agree it' s wrong) but tell me who is it harming, what bad does it cause? Why should pedophiles be criticized while gays can' t? Maybe we should have been forced to watch movies about that. Wait, no... the vast majority would say it' s wrong, and disgusting... give me a fucking break.

Right now you' re being even more of a bigot and more ignorant than I for calling me out for being a Christian. Am I hurting anyone? No. Am I saying people can' t be gay? No. Am I saying gay people are bad? No. Am I call gay people ignorant? No. I' ve even said I have close gay friends and the majority of people I work with and see during the week are gay. I probably have a lot more experience with gay people then you have unless you in fact are gay yourself.

I have nothing against people that are gay, I just have a problem with their sexual orientation/lifestyle. I' m entitled to that opinion, and there' s nothing ignorant about it. Seeing two guys kiss is not something I want to see. Seeing anymore than that... well... they can go do that in their own home. It' s their life and I' m not one to stop them. Btw, you try handling two of your gay coworkers (hypothetical) talking about what kind of lubes they used with their lovers the previous night and then going into detail about what they did. Tell me that doesn' t make you the least bit uncomfortable. I' ve dealt with it far more than once. How many times have you?

Like I said, it' s my opinion, I' m entitled to it and I have personal experience (not just religion) to back it up. I' ve made no insults towards anyone for their sexual orientation. You on the other hand are being a bigot asshole that is making a grand generalization about my religion, me, and my views. You' re attacking my religion directly and my opinions for no reason other to insult me for my beliefs which I' m completely entitled to. You' re a fucking douche bag.

Btw, I did not watch the movie. Why would I? I have no interest in love movies nor in seeing men kiss or having anal sex. Why would I have any reason to see it?
Ornodeal

• Total Posts : 645
RE: 12 y.o traumitized by Brokeback Mountain, Grandparents sue school - May 15, 2007 22:54
Well, where do you start responding to that lengthy mail?

It does seem that most people become gay because of enviromental factors in people' s formative years. While some argue a genetic component of this, one would have to ask why, ultimately genes are passed on through generations in order to evolve and/or maintain the species, what benefit would a ' gay' gene have?

The penis is an evolutionary response to us moving onto land, fish and amphibians can afford to spray it around in water and go for the pile it high eggs technique. In air we need to be more careful with our seed so the plug and socket method seems the best way. I mean imagine the mess if we didn' t!

I consider myself to be a Christian but also am an intelligent human being, so while it says somewhere in the bible about not being gay (probably Old Testament fire and brimstone), ultimately I don' t care because it is someone else' s choice to do so and if they keep themselves to themselves they can go about and do whatever they want, I just don' t need it waved in my face.

Paedophiles are an interesting concept too because of arbitrary lines drawn in the sand, here have sex with a 16year old and you are ok, but 15 years and 364 days you become a social pariah for life. What' s the difference? Of course the line has to be drawn somewhere for some objective basis, but it is all because supposedly below that line people are not supposedly capable of giving consent, although I' m sure we all know people below the line you were capable of consent, while some people older aren' t.

I haven' t seen the film either, the only decent cowboy films involve Clint Eastwood, everything else is rubbish.
Nitro

RE: 12 y.o traumitized by Brokeback Mountain, Grandparents sue school - May 15, 2007 22:58
Oh jeez, ...that' s got to be the best and yet most hilarious defense I’ve seen form anybody on this subject.

You used the word gayness as a descriptive? Like all gay people are overtly camp and feminine? I mean what the fuck is gayness? Is it even a word in your dictionary? Well obviously it' s in your dictionary, but is it an actual word in common usage, ...in an actual dictionary?

Whether you think an exit hole should remain an exist hole or not shouldn' t even be an issue. I mean, are you saying that a man who engages in anal sex with a woman must have homosexual tendencies, or that for a man an a woman it' s a fetish, but for a man and another man it' s just plain wrong?

When did sex become solely about reproduction. What happened to pleasure, ...because people have been fucking for thousands of years, well before that Jew fuck Jesus was mincing about the middle east, just for pleasure. Who the fuck are you to have an opinion about what somebody else finds pleasurable?

The only wrong in a 40 year old having sex with a 13 year old is the 40 year olds ability to take advantage. In fact, in some countries that kind of thing is not only legal but also quite normal. The legal age of consent in Japan is what, 12 or 13? But i don' t see how it relates to homosexuals.

Do i know any gay people? Yeah, but doesn' t everybody!? Do i have an opinion about them? Not fucking likely.

You were uncomfortable listening to what they got up to the night previous? It made you uncomfortable? What about bi-sexual, do they make you uncomfortable as well? If a guy has sex with both men and women then you' d have a negative opinion of it?

Obviously your feeling and beliefs on this subject mirror my own about dumb fuck orthodox religions, especially Christianity. I' d take homosexuals as friends over Christians any day of the week. Narrow-minded prick.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: 12 y.o traumitized by Brokeback Mountain, Grandparents sue school - May 15, 2007 23:03

There' s no proof that people are born with it, that it' s a disease, or that it' s a choice. No one can prove what causes someone to be gay so it' s open to opinion.

Actually there are several studies that show that homosexuality is something you' re born with.

It' s like me asking everyone here if it' s okay for a 40 year old to have sex with a thirteen year old or younger. Most would say it' s disgusting and wrong (and I' d agree it' s wrong) but tell me who is it harming, what bad does it cause? Why should pedophiles be criticized while gays can' t? Maybe we should have been forced to watch movies about that. Wait, no... the vast majority would say it' s wrong, and disgusting... give me a ***ing break.

There' s a huge difference. Pedophiles are using young children that do not know what' s best for them. Children are too young to understand the meaning of sex. That' s why we hate pedophiles.
It' s the same reason why children aren' t allowed to do alot of things.
Homosexuality and the act of having sex with the same sex is an activity that adults are involved in and adults have enough experience to know what they' re doing.
Comparing homosexuality to pedofiles is sicker than homosexuality IMO.

Btw, you try handling two of your gay coworkers (hypothetical) talking about what kind of lubes they used with their lovers the previous night and then going into detail about what they did. Tell me that doesn' t make you the least bit uncomfortable. I' ve dealt with it far more than once. How many times have you?

Dude, straight people use lube too. Gay people use the same stuff as we do. Ok, work isn' t the right place to be talking about such subjects, but it shouldn' t make any difference if they' re gay or not.

I think people who eat oysters are really disgusting, but I don' t say it' s wrong to eat oysters just because I feel it' s not natural to eat such filth.

Btw, you' ve never explained WHY you tihnk homosexuality is wrong. All I hear is that it' s your opinion but I' d like to know WHY you have formed that opinion? What bad comes out of homosexuality (except for really bad gay fashion which IMO is horrible)?
nekkid_monkey

• Total Posts : 818
RE: 12 y.o traumitized by Brokeback Mountain, Grandparents sue school - May 15, 2007 23:34

Btw, you try handling two of your gay coworkers (hypothetical) talking about what kind of lubes they used with their lovers the previous night and then going into detail about what they did. Tell me that doesn' t make you the least bit uncomfortable. I' ve dealt with it far more than once.

Where the hell do you work?? That kind of conversation would be inappropriate between any two people in the workplace. Did you complain to your PR department?

Anyway, just to put my two cents in, I don' t see anything " wrong" with being gay. It doesn' t hurt anyone. It' s anti-Christian (Leviticus or something, I forget exactly where), so being a christian it' s your duty to oppose it. If your evangelical, which technically all christians are supposed to be, then it' s your duty to speak out about it.

I completely disagree with your opinions of homosexuallity, but you' re not being ignorant, just Christian.

And those old fuckers suing the school are obviously just doing it for money. But hey, that' s life in america. People have gotten sued for sillier things.
Ornodeal

• Total Posts : 645
RE: 12 y.o traumitized by Brokeback Mountain, Grandparents sue school - May 15, 2007 23:42
Don' t most organised religions view homosexuality as wrong? Technically unless we were atheists we should all be opposing it (not that I' m advocating that, it is just there to provoke discussion)
Rampage99

RE: 12 y.o traumitized by Brokeback Mountain, Grandparents sue school - May 16, 2007 00:46

Oh jeez, ...that' s got to be the best and yet most hilarious defense I’ve seen form anybody on this subject.

Actually it' s a very well written argument and has far more reason thatn your bigot statements

You used the word gayness as a descriptive? Like all gay people are overtly camp and feminine? I mean what the *** is gayness? Is it even a word in your dictionary? Well obviously it' s in your dictionary, but is it an actual word in common usage, ...in an actual dictionary?

Did I say anything about being feminine? No. By gayness (yeah, it' s slang) I meant anything related to being gay. Hell, my gay coworkers use the word all the time.

Whether you think an exit hole should remain an exist hole or not shouldn' t even be an issue. I mean, are you saying that a man who engages in anal sex with a woman must have homosexual tendencies, or that for a man an a woman it' s a fetish, but for a man and another man it' s just plain wrong?

Actually it is an issue. I' m against anal sex. That' s part of why I think it' s wrong. Not only do I find the act disgusting I also find it extremely dangerous. Do you have any idea how unsafe it is to have anal sex?

When did sex become solely about reproduction. What happened to pleasure, ...because people have been ***ing for thousands of years, well before that Jew *** Jesus was mincing about the middle east, just for pleasure. Who the *** are you to have an opinion about what somebody else finds pleasurable?

I personally think sex should be used for both pleasure but with reproduction in mind. I also think it should only be had in marriage with someone you truly love. I' m in fact a virgin. I will not have sex until I' m married to someone I truly love. I have every right to an opinion. Who are you to tell me I can' t? Who the fuck are you to tell me anything?! I also find it incredibly disrespectful that you curse about Jesus. Why can' t I have a opinion about gays but you can openly bash Jesus, my religion, and my beliefs? Once again, you' re being a hypocritical bigot.

The only wrong in a 40 year old having sex with a 13 year old is the 40 year olds ability to take advantage. In fact, in some countries that kind of thing is not only legal but also quite normal. The legal age of consent in Japan is what, 12 or 13? But i don' t see how it relates to homosexuals.

Dude, when I was 13 I was well aware of what sex was. I also had common sense. At 13 you know what right and wrong is. I know plenty of kids when I was 13 that were already having sex (I found that wrong and disgusting as well).

As far as how it related to homosexuals, it has everything to do with them. It' s sexual orientation. It' s who you want to love/have relations with. It' s all sexual orientation.

Do i know any gay people? Yeah, but doesn' t everybody!? Do i have an opinion about them? Not ***ing likely.

Are you telling me you' re perfect? I' m sure you have an opinion about every one of your friends about one thing or another. You can deny it but that' s bullshit. People have n opinion about everything whether it be good or bad.

You were uncomfortable listening to what they got up to the night previous? It made you uncomfortable? What about bi-sexual, do they make you uncomfortable as well? If a guy has sex with both men and women then you' d have a negative opinion of it?

Yes, bi-sexuals do make me uncomfortable. For one that means they are having sex with more than one person which I' ve alreay said I' m against. Second, they are having gay relations. Do I dislike the person? No. Do I dislike the lifestyle? Yes.

Obviously your feeling and beliefs on this subject mirror my own about dumb *** orthodox religions, especially Christianity. I' d take homosexuals as friends over Christians any day of the week. Narrow-minded prick.

Actually no, I find you a narrow minded bigot that' s hellbent on a stereotype. You attacking people for their opinions and beliefs while saying I can' t rationally state that imo homosexuality is wrong. I have nothing against gay people jus the lifestyle. I' m being reasonable, you are being a fucking intolerant hypocritical asshole.

ORIGINAL: ginjirou

Actually there are several studies that show that homosexuality is something you' re born with.

So are you saying someone has found the " gay gene" ? There is no proof you are born with homosexuality. That' s why scientists ague about it all the time. There is no simple answer to why people are gay. It can' t be proven.

There' s a huge difference.

As I said there' s not. I said 13 for a reason. I' m not talking about an adult raping some 5 year old that has no concept of sex. I' m talking about a full grown adult having sex with someone that does understand what' s going on but by todays standards is wrong.

Dude, straight people use lube too. Gay people use the same stuff as we do. Ok, work isn' t the right place to be talking about such subjects, but it shouldn' t make any difference if they' re gay or not.

I don' t want to hear anyone talking about their sexual experiences personally. Being that I find gay sex disgusting, it just takes it to that next level. I don' t want the image of two guys having sex in my head. I don' t see how you guys don' t understand this. It' s just something I simply don' t like and I think is wrong.

Btw, you' ve never explained WHY you tihnk homosexuality is wrong. All I hear is that it' s your opinion but I' d like to know WHY you have formed that opinion? What bad comes out of homosexuality (except for really bad gay fashion which IMO is horrible)?

I find it gross, unnatural, and I don' t like it when people change into the gay stereotype (when people completely change their behavior when the come out, start having a lisp, and all that other crap. Being gay doesn' t mean you need to turn flaming). My religion and upbringing to play a part in it as well. I' m proud to be Catholic and I find it very offensive that I' m being personally called ignorant for my beliefs. Like I said, I' m not targeting any one for being gay, I' m just saying I find the act wrong. I' m entitled to that. I' m still very excepting of gay people. If I wasn' t I wouldn' t have gay friends and I wouldn' t work where I do.

Where the hell do you work?? That kind of conversation would be inappropriate between any two people in the workplace. Did you complain to your PR department?

We have no PR department, we are a pretty small company. The company I work for is owned by two homosexual men who also happen to be gay partners. Most of the staff is also gay. Right now only four of us here at the office are straight. There is a fifth but he has the day off. There is no one to complain to especially since one of the co-owners was part of the discussion. It' s something I have to deal with. I' m great friends with all the people I work with whether they are gay or not. Somethings I wish would not be discussed so openly. Like I said though, it' s their choice, lifestyle, and opinion and they can have it. I' m in no place to ell them otherwise. I won' t hate them for it.

That' s what I' m not getting. I' m saying I still accept gay people and have nothing wrong with them yet I' m being attacked for my view. At the same time Nitro, being a fucking ****, is attacking a religion, it' s people, it' s views, and me directly yet no one seems to have a problem with that. That' s very, very, very hypocritical and I' m deeply offended.

Nitro, I' ve lost all respect for you. You' re bigotry is astounding. I honestly don' t understand how you can be so full of yourself. You are an asshole and I feel extremely disrespected. Grow the fuck up and learn some decency.
M B

• Total Posts : 202
RE: 12 y.o traumitized by Brokeback Mountain, Grandparents sue school - May 16, 2007 02:13

Countries where you need to be 18+ to watch the movie:

China:(Banned)
Singapore:R21
Malaysia:(Banned)
Poland:18
India:A
USA:R

Countries that rated the film lower:

France:U
Sweden:7
Finland:K-11
Norway:11
Germany:12
Portugal:12
Netherlands:12
Iceland:12
Japan:PG-12
Taiwan:R-12
Spain:13
Canada:13+ (Québec)
Switzerland:14
Chile:14
Canada:14A (Alberta/British Columbia/Manitoba/Nova Scotia/Ontario)
South Korea:15
UK:15
Argentina:16
Ireland:16
Brazil:16

R means it is suitable for 17 and older. Also, just so it is clear, there are no laws in the US enforcing this rating, movie theaters and stores that enforce it do it by choice. First Amendment FTW!
ginjirou

RE: 12 y.o traumitized by Brokeback Mountain, Grandparents sue school - May 16, 2007 02:33

So are you saying someone has found the " gay gene" ? There is no proof you are born with homosexuality. That' s why scientists ague about it all the time. There is no simple answer to why people are gay. It can' t be proven.

Maybe a country like the U.S. that is run by fundamental christians try to hide such studies, but recent studies have shown what might cause homosexuality. Of course, nothing is 100% certain but it' s very close.
It seems that female and male brains are different in different parts. This makes the different genders slightly better at different tasks. So the part of the brain that controls our sexual preferences are also different in females and males.
This has been measured by analysing small patterns and structures of the brain with very precise technology.
It seems that people who are homosexual actually have a female pattern in the area that controls their sexual preference.
And what' s even more surprising, is that transexuals (that I' ve always thought were crazy) actually have a brain that is of another gender than their body.
So some males are actually, genetically, female in their heads. That' s why they can go through surgery and get rid of their... you know... penises. They actually feel as they are women in their heads.
And I' m sure you know of feromones, the fragrances that humans and animals have that gets us attracted to someone. Gay males are actually aroused by the smell of other men. Because their brains react to the male feromones.
Of course, other factors might add to the homosexuality such as childhood and upbringing but the fact that homosexuals have different brain patterns cannot be ignored.
They do not know if this " gay-brain" are caused by certain genes or if it' s something that happens when we' re embryos, but it' s certain that we do not control it ourselves.

As I said there' s not. I said 13 for a reason. I' m not talking about an adult raping some 5 year old that has no concept of sex. I' m talking about a full grown adult having sex with someone that does understand what' s going on but by todays standards is wrong.

At 13 they know what sex is and they might even have sex. But at that age they are not fully aware of the consequenses of their actions nor do they have the full knowledge of moral and ethics. It' s very easy for an adult to take advantage of a 13 year old girl. Knowing of sex, or having experience from it, doesn' t mean you know everything revolving sex.
Laws exist to protect people. 13 year olds aren' t allowed to have sex simply because it might be harmful for them.
Studies have shown that human brains aren' t fully developed until they are 20 years old. Some things that you get late in life are empathy and judgement. Actually, boys don' t get their full empathy until they' re 20 which explains why young men can be quite violent and mean to other people without showing the slightest sign of remorse.

I find it gross, unnatural,

Just because you think something is gross and you don' t like that it doesn' t mean that it' s wrong.

and I don' t like it when people change into the gay stereotype (when people completely change their behavior when the come out, start having a lisp, and all that other crap. Being gay doesn' t mean you need to turn flaming).

Well, I hate that too. A lot, I' d like to kill the idiots who behave like that. But not all gays behave like that and even if they do, they have the right to do so. They don' t harm anyone, they' re just irritating.

I' m against anal sex. That' s part of why I think it' s wrong. Not only do I find the act disgusting I also find it extremely dangerous. Do you have any idea how unsafe it is to have anal sex?

Good, studies have shown that anal sex can actually increase the risk of cancer so it might actually be a good idea to avoid that.
However, masturbation decreases the risk of getting cancer in the prostate.
And oral sex apparantly increases the risk of cancer.
The increased risk is most likely due to bacteria living in the oral and anal sections of the body. Not that the bacteria itself creates cancer but they " irritate" the different regions which increases the risk.

That' s what I' m not getting. I' m saying I still accept gay people and have nothing wrong with them yet I' m being attacked for my view.

I' m not attacking you. But I feel sorry for people who are concidered to be " wrong" by others. It hurts. I' d feel really bad if everyone was gay and called me " wrong" for liking girls. I mean, I can' t help it my brain works that way, just like gay people can' t help they got weird brains.

And they' re not that uncommon either. Statistically, in a class of 30 students at least two of them should be homosexual.
And the number of bi-sexuals might be even bigger.

< Message edited by ginjirou -- 15 May 07 19:09:18 >
Nitro

RE: 12 y.o traumitized by Brokeback Mountain, Grandparents sue school - May 16, 2007 04:06
Edited because i said naughty things...
< Message edited by NITRO -- 15 May 07 20:45:15 >
ginjirou

RE: 12 y.o traumitized by Brokeback Mountain, Grandparents sue school - May 16, 2007 04:11
Nitro, you' re too emotional in your posts. No one, especially someone with a different opinion than yours, will wholeheartedly listen to a word you say.
Nitro

RE: 12 y.o traumitized by Brokeback Mountain, Grandparents sue school - May 16, 2007 04:28
I have nothing against Christians, just their beliefs.

That' s what he' s saying right, ...he doesn' t have anything against Gay people, ...just their lifestyle!?

Nah, i' m just fucking with him. Not literally though, ...he wouldn' t like that, ...but i find it amusing to see people get that wound up over such insignificant things, espacially over the internet.

You know how i work.
Rampage99

RE: 12 y.o traumitized by Brokeback Mountain, Grandparents sue school - May 16, 2007 04:55

ORIGINAL: ginjirou

I' m not attacking you. But I feel sorry for people who are concidered to be " wrong" by others. It hurts. I' d feel really bad if everyone was gay and called me " wrong" for liking girls. I mean, I can' t help it my brain works that way, just like gay people can' t help they got weird brains.

I still disagree with most of what you wrote in your message, especially your claim of distortions of the brain being labeled as a specific reason for sexual orientation. Go tell the game community that their all suffering from a brain condition and see what happens.

Trust me I' ve done my research. I also have a professor/doctor at my school who is a published author, that has lived in 13 countries (just to throw your American bias argument out the window) who is a psychologist, and teaches sexual education class (college level, no birds and bees bullshit). Since sex is her primary focus for studies homosexuality is a common discussion for her. She' s read all the research, all the reports, etc... nothing can conclusively explain what makes a person gay.

Now anyway, back to the quote I took from your post, let' s compare that with what Nitro is doing right now. He' s telling me I' m wrong. He' s telling me my beliefs are garbage. He' s making vast generalizations, picking out a certain group of people and attacking them and my directly. Yes it sucks. I' m sure it sucks for gay people to. I know it sucks for gay people to be hated. I' ve had plenty of conversations with my gay friends about it. Some things you just have to deal with. People are told they are wrong all the time. I' ve been attacked for my beliefs all my life, too. My gay friends and I complete accept each other' s opinion on the matter. It really boggles my mind that straight guys are sitting here getting all crazy about it when gay people are accepting my opinion.

That' s part of life. At least I don' t give gay people any less respect I give any other person. People can have their opinions, lifestyles, ect... that' s everyone' s right. Nitro, being the hypocritical fuck he is, doesn' t seem to have that decency. I' m not a crazy lunatic that goes around condemning people.

On that note, you guys keep telling me just because I think somethings gross or disturbing doesn' t make it wrong. Well who decides what' s right and wrong? Why do you guys get to tell me I' m wrong for saying having gay sex is wrong? Just because you find my opinion mean or disturbing? Please... What gives you the right to judge me when I can' t judge others? Once again, hypocritical bullshit.

Just to clear some stuff up for Nitro-

1- No my dad has never done my mom in the ass. My mom is a devote Catholic, far more than I am, and would not do it. You a fucking piece of shit for bring them into it you asshole especially in that manner. Fuck you.

2- I did wince when 300 made the comment about " boy lovers" . I hope you also picked up on the Spartans making fun of that since they were talking about the Athenians. Did it make you cringe that they were calling the Athenians less than men for being gay?

3-

What about before there was religion dumbass!? What about before the concept of marriage existed!? People still ***ed right!? I mean we came from somewhere and ***ing is how we reproduce.

Wow you answered your own question. They did have sex before religion... to reproduce. Good job.

4- Being a lesbian is still being homosexual. I find two women having sex just as wrong as men.

5- I' m not being stereotypical at all when saying " gay lifestyle" . I' m directly referring to people sex with their own sex. Simple as that. I' m not taking into account anything else.

Dude, you' re being an asshole and are way over stepping your bounds. Stop being such a ****. If you don' t see how you are being hypocritical you have a serious mental issue. Just shut the fuck up.
Nitro

RE: 12 y.o traumitized by Brokeback Mountain, Grandparents sue school - May 16, 2007 05:20

You' re mom might be a devout Catholic, but then the Catholic church has been at the centre of homosexual child abuse cases for years. So are the clergy somehow different or are the thousands of priests who' ve abused children wrong!?

Your priest can enjoy anal sex but your mom can' t!?

And how do you know what your parent have done in the bedroom? Did you go ask them?

As for 300, you obviously missed the entire point. Go HERE to get the lowdown on how homosexualty was used, and note this choice quote:

Historically, the Spartan army was made up in part by soldiers bound romantically to other soldiers fighting on the same battlefield.

So sex for pleasure is a notion that came about after religion was invented?

What' s so disgusting about what lesbians do? I mean, you' ve argued that anal sex is disgusting, but what do lesbians do that is equally as wrong?

You don' t have a answer. Why? Because it' s the idea that repulses you. You' ve grown up being taught that you can' t enter into a sexual relationship with somebody of the same sex. Not given a reason why, just told that it' s morally wrong.

If you' re not being stereotypical then your bullshit about not having anything against Gay people is exactly that. Bullshit. Gay people are what they are, just like your Gay friends. They engage in same sex sex and that makes them Gay. That' s not a lifestyle, it' s who they are.
Rampage99

RE: 12 y.o traumitized by Brokeback Mountain, Grandparents sue school - May 16, 2007 05:42
1- Make another comment about my mom again and I will actively fight to have you banned from this forum.

The priest thing is a broad generalization of a fraction a a percent of the priests in the Catholic church. You are stereotyping again. I will say that everyone of those priests should rot in hell.

2- Actually I didn' t miss the point of the 300 joke. In the movie it was used as a derogatory statement against the Athenians. Your link talks about what supposedly happened in the past. I' ve seen the movie 8 times. In the movie he said if the Athenians who he referred to as " boy lovers" , which was a cut at them, Leonidas was pointing out he and his Spartans were manlier than the Athenians and if they would defy the Persians than the Spartans of course had the courage too.

3- I' m not saying sex for pleasure was after religion. I' m just saying at its core, sex is for reproduction and should be viewed as such.

4- You once again answered your own question. It repulses me. Same sex having sex does not sit well with me. So you' ve grown up being told that being gay is perfectly fine. That having gay relations are complete fine and acceptable. You were just a conditioned be you culture and surroundings as I was mine. What makes it right? Give me it' s a reason acceptable to have sex without reproduction being the focus. Tell me why taking part is gay sex is perfectly fine. Wait, you can' t. You just accept it. See, it works both ways. Hypocrite.

Btw, don' t give the the whole " it makes people happy" bullshit. There' s a lot of things that make people happy that the world views as bad and wrong. Give me a real reason.

5- So sexual orientation is the only thing to base a person on? Sounds really closed minded to me. When I look at a person their sexual orientation isn' t what slaps me in the face. A lot more factors into a person' s character that actually defines who a person is. A single choice doesn' t make a person who they are.
Nitro

RE: 12 y.o traumitized by Brokeback Mountain, Grandparents sue school - May 16, 2007 06:12

1- Make another comment about my mom again and I will actively fight to have you banned from this forum.

Why, what makes your mom so special?

Go ahead. Recommend to Adam that i be banned for discussing your moms ass play.

The fact that you' re taking offense, oh behalf of another person, over what somebody who' s nearly 4000 miles away posted on a forum s pretty pathetic.

Grow a backbone.

2- Actually I didn' t miss the point of the 300 joke. In the movie it was used as a derogatory statement against the Athenians. Your link talks about what supposedly happened in the past. I' ve seen the movie 8 times. In the movie he said if the Athenians who he referred to as " boy lovers" , which was a cut at them, Leonidas was pointing out he and his Spartans were manlier than the Athenians and if they would defy the Persians than the Spartans of course had the courage too.

Did you read the whole thing?

Did you miss Frank Millers admission that:

" Being a warrior class, the Spartans almost certainly did practice homosexuality. There' s also evidence they tended to lie about it. It' s not a big leap to postulate that they ridiculed their hedonistic Athenian rivals for something they themselves did. ' Hypocrisy' is, after all, a word we got from the Greek."

But hey, you can read whatever you want into it, but at least you' ll know that homosexuality was used in the film, contary to actual history, just so moronic Gay-hating straight men like you wouldn' t feel bad about seeing the movie.

4- You once again answered your own question. It repulses me. Same sex having sex does not sit well with me. So you' ve grown up being told that being gay is perfectly fine. That having gay relations are complete fine and acceptable. You were just a conditioned be you culture and surroundings as I was mine. What makes it right? Give me it' s a reason acceptable to have sex without reproduction being the focus. Tell me why taking part is gay sex is perfectly fine. Wait, you can' t. You just accept it. See, it works both ways. Hypocrite.

No, i was brought up being taught not to judge others. I was never told that homosexuality was ok, nor that it was wrong. What i know is that if i was Gay, none of my friends or family would think any different of me, and that' s comforting because i can be whoever i choose to be and follow whatever line i choose to walk.

It' s not about why somehting is ok, it' s about why it isn' t. I could say, i want to do this, and you' d tell me i can' t (or shouldn' t) because it' s wrong, and i' d ask why.

My girlfriend has had same sex sex. She didn' t cheat, she explained that it was something she wanted to try. She' s not a lesbian but probably has bi-sexual tendancies. I wasn' t there, but i didn' t object. Shouldn' t i have consented?!

5- So sexual orientation is the only thing to base a person on? Sounds really closed minded to me. When I look at a person their sexual orientation isn' t what slaps me in the face. A lot more factors into a person' s character that actually defines who a person is. A single choice doesn' t make a person who they are.

Granted. So what are you saying, that these Gay friends of yours are friends, but you think that what they do is morally wrong?
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: 12 y.o traumitized by Brokeback Mountain, Grandparents sue school - May 16, 2007 06:32

So your saying that no matter what someone can be diagnosed with homosexuality at birth? What happened to people having a choice? Personally i think that is impossible to determine what will happen

(GASP! A Christian believing in evolution!? MADNESS!!! Stick that up your " Christian upbring" hole)

I know its kinda old, but i was lmao

... And to me it seems like Rampage is the one being reasonable, the rest of you are attacking him for not having interest or like in homosexual activities. He' s stated that he doesnt hate gays, he just doesnt like their life style, which has nothing to do with him being a stereotype.
Rampage99

RE: 12 y.o traumitized by Brokeback Mountain, Grandparents sue school - May 16, 2007 06:34
My mom was sexually assaulted as a child. There you happy? You taking her into a discussion where you have no reason to is fucked up. Then going on to say she' s been fucked in the ass is just taking it that much further. This has nothing to do with me growing backbone, it' s about showing some god damn respect which you seem completely incapable of giving.

No, i was brought up being taught not to judge others.

And yet you judge me, judge my religion, judge the people in my religion, curse at Jesus, make claims about my parents, feel you can force your opinion, etc... seems like you completely denied your upbringing. You can take the whole rest of that post and shove it. It' s garbage anyway.

I will be talking to Adam about this.
Nitro

RE: 12 y.o traumitized by Brokeback Mountain, Grandparents sue school - May 16, 2007 06:39

And yet you judge me, judge my religion, judge the people in my religion, curse at Jesus, make claims about my parents, feel you can force your opinion, etc... seems like you completely denied your upbringing. You can take the whole rest of that post and shove it. It' s garbage anyway.

And you judge homosexuals.

I will be talking to Adam about this.

Oh noes!
Change Page: < 12345678 > | Showing page 2 of 8, messages 21 to 40 of 153

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages