Any Pokémon fans out there?

WKD
  • Total Posts : 49
  • Reward points : 0
Any Pokémon fans out there? - Mar 16, 2003 13:56
For all you US folks, Pokémon comes out on Monday (like you didn' t know). Is there anyone here getting it?

As I live in the UK, I don' t expect it to appear here till at least May, or maybe even later. So I checked my local importer, (not really local, but hey) and they should have the games in stock for either Wednesday of Thursday. I' m still waiting for them to get back to me about the price, but with a little luck, I' ll be playing Sapphire as early as the weekend.

Just a pity that Metroid is also released on Friday.

Anyway, like I said, is there anyone here (US or European) getting either of the games?

ps. Incase your thinking," Yeah, I want to get the games, but I aint telling anyone for fear of ridicule!" . I' m 22 and still getting both. I' ll wait till they are released here before geting Ruby.
SPARKLING ALCOHOLIC DRINK BLENDING MIXED FRUIT FLAVOURS WITH TRIPLE DISTILLED VODKA TO CREATE THE ORIGINAL WKD VODKA BLUE

WKD
  • Total Posts : 49
RE: Any Pokémon fans out there? - Mar 18, 2003 20:23
No Pokémon fans eh?

Hmm...
SPARKLING ALCOHOLIC DRINK BLENDING MIXED FRUIT FLAVOURS WITH TRIPLE DISTILLED VODKA TO CREATE THE ORIGINAL WKD VODKA BLUE

otaku
  • Total Posts : 195
RE: Any Pokémon fans out there? - Mar 18, 2003 22:23
I' m a fan, but I have to delay my purchace of the imports due to exams coming up soon, which I NEED TO revise for, and pokemon will deprive me of revision time!
Sharan Dev Jain
http://www.theotaku.co.uk

Adam Doree
  • Total Posts : 1113
  • Reward points : 46210
RE: Any Pokémon fans out there? - Mar 19, 2003 00:19
Jennie loves Pokemon. She used to be Miss Pokeomon UK.
< Message edited by Adam Doree -- 3/19/2003 3:47:44 AM >

Atari81
  • Total Posts : 23
RE: Any Pokémon fans out there? - Mar 19, 2003 15:19
Still waiting for a GCube version. If they' re worried about the GCube sales, why not port Pokemon over? It sells enough on GBoy.
Gamertag: Atari81