Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 ARISE GAMERS!!!
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 32 of 32
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: ARISE GAMERS!!! - Apr 26, 2007 17:29
You know Jack will try and sue kikizo if he saw this thread...

Anyhow the pig fucker can go choke on his mothers blistered infested cock, whislt being train banged by every religious fuck job ever to taint this planet and maybe even a few goats for good measure. The religious fuckjobs themselves will be forced to feed from one of his mothers utters and spit upon Jacks face the fecal matter that will undoubtly come out. The grand finale will be Jesus himself coming down with his powerful words of, " Fuck You all to hell, for I shall now smite you self indulged lunitics to Satan' s perversed lair for all eternity!" and up goes his robe as he lets loose a golden stream of jesus juice that sends these bacteria like creatures to where they belong.

Anyhow there' s a rally coming up on May 5th in new york. I' ll look for a link on the details and stuff. Maybe it' ll help maybe it wont. Who knows.

EDIT:Diggs

Im ognna have to agree with some of the people who replied and say it may not be such a hot idea. At least not as a way of countering the criticism for the Virginia Tech deal. As an outside more broad approach then yeah. Just educate the ill informed. So as it stand...could be a good thing could be a bad thing who knows. You asll probably have much better opinions.
< Message edited by Mass X -- 26 Apr 07 9:38:02 >
Die_Hounderdoggen

• Total Posts : 275
RE: ARISE GAMERS!!! - Apr 26, 2007 23:32
I agree, Jack' s goin down. But how to do it...

I know! Gene Simmons owes me a few favors! I can rent the KISS Army for the weekend, or maybe the Army of Darkness. Or we could tip him off to Ask a Ninja, then when Jackie boy goes after him, all the ninjas in the world will drop down from the ceiling and spin kick him in 1,945,672 different directions all at the same time. Or maybe we could just strap him to a chair, give him a couple dozen cc' s of a cocktail of LSD-25, Heroin and Extract of Pineal, put on a Zardoz marathon, then hand him over to the L.A. Zoo, you know, sell him as a Sasquatch.
Dionysius

• Total Posts : 831
RE: ARISE GAMERS!!! - Apr 27, 2007 01:26

You do realise Jack will get our IP and sue us too?

I wonder what happens if I write this...

Jack! I will KI** YOU!!!
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: ARISE GAMERS!!! - Apr 27, 2007 01:54
Every day lots of people, many of them kids, get raped, murdered, harassed, robbed, tortured, bullied, and some people live on the streets, sell their bodies, are forced to fight in wars, commit suicide, end up in natural disasters, get diseaces, and so on and so on, oh the list is soooo long.

And then we have this Thompson guy, he' s trying to be some kind of defender of morale by attacking videogames, a widely accepted form of entertainment, and in some cases even a form of art? And now A videogame site?
Well done Jack, well done! You sure are dealing with the right problems...

Let me guess, there' s more money for you in videogames isn' t it? Now THAT' S what I call a bad person!
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: ARISE GAMERS!!! - Apr 27, 2007 03:27
Jack can fuck himself.
He called kotaku people for stalin like,psychotic and knuckleheads.

He plays the name calling game,so why cant we?

Fuck that fag,he is after the money,he doesnt give a shit about lying about gaming.
He claims he is an expert just because fox news called him that.

HAh.

What a fucking dipshit you' re Jack.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: ARISE GAMERS!!! - Apr 27, 2007 16:55

M B

• Total Posts : 202
RE: ARISE GAMERS!!! - Apr 28, 2007 07:47
lawl awesome
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: ARISE GAMERS!!! - Apr 28, 2007 18:55
LOL

Kikizo needs a mascot, I vote for Satan.
Dionysius

• Total Posts : 831
RE: ARISE GAMERS!!! - Apr 28, 2007 19:28

Kikizo needs a mascot, I vote for Satan.

Allready contracted by Gamershell.com
< Message edited by dionysius -- 28 Apr 07 11:29:08 >
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: ARISE GAMERS!!! - Apr 28, 2007 19:40
Shit
Demonoroth

• Total Posts : 359
RE: ARISE GAMERS!!! - Sep 01, 2007 20:35
About that Virginia Tech incident.

Here' s a bit of news.

http://www.hln.be/hlns/cache/det/art_569885.aspx?wt.bron=categorieArt5

It' s in dutch but I can just say what is being said.

It simply boils down to it that the most violent game the killer ever played was Sonic The Hedgehog...if you can call Sonic a violent game that is.

I' m really looking forward to how the media and Jack Thompson gonna give this one a twist.

Maybe they' ll try and get Sonic banned because he jumps on things and has spikes on his head.
Ikashiru

• Total Posts : 649
RE: ARISE GAMERS!!! - Sep 01, 2007 21:29
The really worrying thing about that Demonoroth - is that he probably would give that a shot!
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 32 of 32

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message