Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 do it or don' t do it . . .
Kess DuKe

• Total Posts : 56
do it or don' t do it . . . - May 10, 2005 13:06
I work in a hotel. I' m a receptionist. I speak English and French. I just started to study German. I want to learn Russian and Spanish. There have been a guest in our hotel for a week. Once I had to fix the TV in his room. There was a problem with the cabel. I couldn' t fix it. The strang thing is that he was laughing while I tried to repear the TV. This night he ask me if we could have a rest in my boss' buro . . . I was socked. Was I too kind?

Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: do it or don' t do it . . . - May 10, 2005 14:38
Can never be too kind :) --- but it' s sometimes best to becareful when a lot of people think you are
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: do it or don' t do it . . . - May 10, 2005 16:12
What is a " receptionist" doing going to a guest' s room to repair the cable? Doesn' t your hotel have " maintenance" ? What about security? I hope you reported the jerk!
Kess DuKe

• Total Posts : 56
RE: do it or don' t do it . . . - May 11, 2005 07:37
There is no security guard in the hotel. So I am alone during a night. I did the problem cos I changed TVs and I forgot to pull out the cabel . . . [:' (]

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll