Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Yu Suzuki leaving Sega in 6 months, Adam Doree look here please.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 30 of 30
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
Re:Yu Suzuki leaving Sega in 6 months, Adam Doree look here please. - Apr 11, 2009 06:48
I meant I agree with VX but I can't edit or quote in this browser -.-
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Re:Yu Suzuki leaving Sega in 6 months, Adam Doree look here please. - Apr 11, 2009 08:12
Shenmue is pointless.  I'd rather see TES V than Shenmue III.  Especially if we're talking about Bethesda developing Shenmue.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
Re:Yu Suzuki leaving Sega in 6 months, Adam Doree look here please. - Apr 11, 2009 09:26
I was only kidding! I dont care much about Shenmue, and if Bethesda got its hands on it, the fans would cry, which i would find very amusing.
Bababoo

• Total Posts : 62
Re:Yu Suzuki leaving Sega in 6 months, Adam Doree look here please. - Apr 11, 2009 11:20
I barely do typos, and i'm not lacking in intelligence, they're no good colleges here, even in Africa where people don't get good water atleast the teachers don't suck because they come from USA. The teachers here are not educated. I heard Nagoshi will make a game like Yakuza 3 in scope, and that it will be a timed worldwide release. Happy captain Emo? Let me guess teh Yakuza Suckz, Sega suck now, woo Call of Duty 700056.

Something else wrong, if so please tell me what word i spelt wrong there.
I don't really care about being a college person, some people are just everyday bartenders, ever heard of people that just like a simple life? Not everyone wants to be a computer geek, lots of people enjoy being stupid, ha ha. It's funny that aparently Imoral is in the USA military, but yet he's using a myspace page that comes from Australia, i bet you just said that so you get your achievements high, intimidate and get friend requests.

Wow look i'm in the military i'm teh best at Call of Booty, never believe what people say they are on the Internet because most of them are full of BS as to who they really are. The internet is mostly comprised of people with anti social behaviour, no girlfriends and they take it out on people they don't see to ease their pain, cough cough mostly everyone acting like a fuck to me here. Just go on PS3's home game and look at how every guy swarms to fake virtual girls. I feel for you guys, but your attitude doesn't convince me to help you.    

So yeah what's the next shooting game you guys want to chat about?
<message edited by Bababoo on Apr 11, 2009 12:04>
Edwin

• Total Posts : 658
Re:Yu Suzuki leaving Sega in 6 months, Adam Doree look here please. - Apr 11, 2009 12:29
Adam Doree

There's nothing wrong or obscure about non-Japanese referring to Japanese people as -san.

It should be noted that it's -san though not -San... since this place has turned into the Correct Typing Board.

I think it would be pretentious if I, personally, used -san when referring to Japanese people in articles/posts/etc, as I have little to no knowledge of the culture.

-san is the equivalent of "sir", right? Used towards an older person of superior rank?
Edwin

• Total Posts : 658
Re:Yu Suzuki leaving Sega in 6 months, Adam Doree look here please. - Apr 11, 2009 12:36
On the subject of AM-2 - has anyone seen their latest project?

http://www.rubiwet.com/trailers/vid004.asp

Stranglehold with breasts, basically, but I for one am digging that soundtrack.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Re:Yu Suzuki leaving Sega in 6 months, Adam Doree look here please. - Apr 11, 2009 13:04
I'm going to start refering to everyone with -san at the end of their name.

Immortal-san...  fuck yeah
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
Re:Yu Suzuki leaving Sega in 6 months, Adam Doree look here please. - Apr 11, 2009 15:35
-san is just mister (or mrs).

-sama is more formal I think.

there are others like -chan and -sensei.

As for westerners using the terms it comes down to situation and preference. I guess if I were doing an article on CNN I'd just say Suzuki in the same way you'd say Molyneux after first mention. On a gaming site it's a bit different. But if I were talking directly to Suzuki I would refer to his boss Oguchi-san or colleague Nagoshi-san.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
Re:Yu Suzuki leaving Sega in 6 months, Adam Doree look here please. - Apr 11, 2009 16:44
Maybe Rockstar can make Shenmue 3.  Ryo can rape children in the eye socket and then shoot their mom in the face while the kids watch with their remaining good eye.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
Re:Yu Suzuki leaving Sega in 6 months, Adam Doree look here please. - Apr 13, 2009 05:31
roflmao
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 30 of 30

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread