Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Wii time
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
Wii time - Jul 11, 2007 05:32
I got me a Wii today with Paper Mario and Super Monkey ball can someone recommend some good games for the wii.

The Wii is my mother to be honest with you guys but I want give it to her until I get my fair play out of it.
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Wii time - Jul 11, 2007 05:34

ORIGINAL: mikayd2

The Wii is my mother to be honest with you guys but I want give it to her until I get my fair play out of it.

I mean, we all like games, but labelling the Wii as your mother is a bit.... I dunno..

Did you mean it' s for your mum?

I recommend Twilight Princess if you wanna play an upscaled Ocarina with Wii
controls and a pretty easy to follow plot.
mikayd2

RE: Wii time - Jul 11, 2007 06:03
Sorry It belongs to my mother lol
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Wii time - Jul 11, 2007 07:00
warioware is fun, but not as good as the ds games.

is your mother a gamer at all?, I am guessing not since your getting her a Wii...
< Message edited by Silentbomber -- 10 Jul 07 23:01:16 >
mikayd2

RE: Wii time - Jul 11, 2007 07:39

is your mother a gamer at all?, I am guessing not since your getting her a Wii...

No not at all and she bought it her self. It just happen to make it over to my house ( meaning I saw the package on the steps and I took it to my house) lol.
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: Wii time - Jul 11, 2007 07:52
As Tiz said get Twilight Princess, its awesome and maybe Wario Ware. Thats about it really. I' m afraid the Wii has a shit selection of games at the moment.

So you' re saying I' m not a gamer?
Terrak

• Total Posts : 783
RE: Wii time - Jul 11, 2007 08:00
Mikayd its true, the Wii as of yet does not have enough games to satisfy the hardcore gamers (until the big three later this year). I find it very hard to ' sell' the Wii to anyone at the moment with the games library as mediocre as it is. But if you want a game that best demonstrates the potential of the Wiimote the Godfather is a good choice, as is Zelda - Supposing these games are to your liking.
Honestly the only game i am interested in is SSBB (on any platform). I guess thats the only other title that i can really recommend (even though it isn' t out yet,) as well as Mario Galaxy.

< Message edited by Terrak -- 11 Jul 07 0:01:19 >
Marink

• Total Posts : 884
RE: Wii time - Jul 11, 2007 17:27
Damn, we don' t get Super Paper Mario until September over here (there' s quite a few great games coming out in September, actually). I hope Ninty release another Paper Mario RPG sometime, though.

You should definetely get Super Smash Bros Brawl when it' s out, but for now let me recommend you give Mario Strikers Charged Football a go. It' s much better than people say it is. Trust me.
< Message edited by Marink -- 11 Jul 07 9:28:35 >
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
RE: Wii time - Jul 12, 2007 05:36

Mario Strikers Charged Football a go. It' s much better than people say it is. Trust me.

Well, i had this game sitting unwrapped and one day after a decent session of PE6 we decidied to give it a go..

Great Game indeed. Im well into it and MUCH more fun (and different) to play than most sports games.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Wii time - Jul 12, 2007 05:39
A paper mario rpg might make the wii worht something!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll