Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Why agamegold is your best choice?
dulittle

• Total Posts : 3
Why agamegold is your best choice? - Mar 04, 2009 20:34
Six advantages over other sites are listed below:
(1)agamegold is a large online game value provider which can integrate a variety of services, game communities and other resources.
(2)Not only do we create value for you, but also bring you to new experience.
(3)Buying virtual currencies and items in agamegold is able to enjoy safer, faster and easier services through the whole process.
(4)agamegold thinks in the place of you, so the PowerLeveling service is customized and is more professional than that of other sites.
(5)agamegold will serve you for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. You can contact with us by email, phone call, live help and any other ways at any time you like. Your satisfaction and even delight are our best assets. 
(6)The information you provide to agamegold will be treated carefully and they will never be told to others. agamegold isn't your only choice but your best choice. Join us now! agamegold is PayPal verified, so buy with confidence!
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Re:Why agamegold is your best choice? - Mar 04, 2009 22:35
Fuck.
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
Re:Why agamegold is your best choice? - Mar 08, 2009 19:32
I think it's pretty fucking sad that so many people buy fake money for MMOs that its actually worth it for these companies to spam everywhere for their services.  What kind of sad fuck trades real money for fake one?
wowaccount

• Total Posts : 4
wow account,wow accounts,world of warcraft account - Mar 09, 2009 06:35
Having reached level wow account I would have thought I would be doing more monluna0309 than just 3 types of quests by now wow accounts.So far the only quests I have seen are tutorial,fetch and kill quests buy wow account.Tutorial quests are actually very good wow account and I am glad they have them,some are extremely easy and should never have been created,but for the most part there useful.As I said earlier there are a ton of features and options world of warcraft account in the game so it is good to have these tutorial quests to help you learn the game and yes even at lev buy wow accounts I still get many tutorial quests wow account.Fetch quest are exactly that, deliver this or go talk to that person and you are done wow gold.Then there are kill quests which either tell you to go kill x number of these monsters or kill a boss for wow gold.I am not sure if there are other type of quests later on buy wow account,but having played to lev buy wow accounts at this point it is pretty sad those are the only types of world of warcraft account quests I have seen.
The diplomacy tab is a tool in the interface wow accounts that displays your relationships with clans as defined by the guild.Given how guild oriented the game can become,this tool helps you assign a value buy wow account to guilds so that members can see the policy towards other guilds.I like to think of this window much like the diplomacy adviser from Civ world of warcraft account in that it helps you untangle the web of relationships between your guild and the various others that you are bound to cross paths with as you play the game.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Re:wow account,wow accounts,world of warcraft account - Mar 10, 2009 01:25

I think it's pretty fucking sad that so many people buy fake money for MMOs that its actually worth it for these companies to spam everywhere for their services.  What kind of sad fuck trades real money for fake one?

I think it's pretty sad that so many people consider spamming forums with MMO ads a full-time job. Fixing NESes pulls  more than that, and that's after your job-for-job bonuses.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll