Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Why Clinton never would have gone into IRAN!
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 25
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
Why Clinton never would have gone into IRAN! - Aug 12, 2006 07:09

You thought Donalds pic with saddam was a shocking thing,look what the democrats has tried to hide, now before asking me,what has this to do with IRAN?

If you celebrate with one of the worse dictator who is famous for trying to achiv mass destruction weapons,and have torture chambers/concentrationcamps and kidnappes foreigners for fun.

Then there is little hope for any action against a country like IRAN who need to be stopped.
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 11 Aug 06 23:33:50 >
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Why Clinton never would have gone into IRAN! - Aug 12, 2006 07:45
fuck you quez why owuld iran should be stoped!! this country wants Nuc technology and even weapon of mass destruction so what !! USA and israel could have them and IRAN not !! WTF is tthat , no everbody' s trying to defend himself is calling it a terrorist, it' s america that should be stoped and exploded ...
they said once irak had weapon of mas destruction and that it is a danger to security of the world , now where is this weapon of mass destruction, oh i know they want the OIL that' s what they want , same thing with iran, iran is opposing tthe US in the region so they should get rid of it at once, what could be best than call them terrorist !!

if IRAN is not a democratic country, the USA should mind it' s fucking business , MIND YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS!
QuezcatoL

RE: Why Clinton never would have gone into IRAN! - Aug 12, 2006 07:48
Abo you just made a fool out of yourself,and a idiot.

Iran has already stated that it want to wipe out all jews of the face of the planet,you want them to have nukes then?
They even claim they would attack israel first if USA would invade them,why just ISrael?
Cause they hate jews.

Which is btw illegal to research and to get by UN now.
If you support IRAN you' re a terrorist and a fucking retard.

< Message edited by quezcatol -- 11 Aug 06 23:49:52 >
Abasoufiane

RE: Why Clinton never would have gone into IRAN! - Aug 12, 2006 07:52
i' m not a terrorist , isreal should be removed from this earth, since when israel had its place anyway you dumb idiot !!

this place was called palestine , it' s palestine, usa support israel because it' s a valuable ally to control the region over their.. israel is the real terrorist , killing hundreds of civilians in lebanon you liked that ?? tell me do you like that!!
QuezcatoL

RE: Why Clinton never would have gone into IRAN! - Aug 12, 2006 07:54
Yes,Israel took a land they didn' t have the right to,or " stole" however it was UN i repeat UN who put them there,not jewish people.

I' m not a jewish defender abo,but if osmeone would say,i wanna wipe out all muslims in the world,and he wants to get nuclear weappons.
You want him to have it?

Answere the question.
Abasoufiane

RE: Why Clinton never would have gone into IRAN! - Aug 12, 2006 07:56
of course i don' t but look what they doing to civilians in palestine and in lbenaon , i just wish hitler would be alive , he knows them better
QuezcatoL

RE: Why Clinton never would have gone into IRAN! - Aug 12, 2006 07:57
Okay,i just cant think what i would do,if some dictator in some country wanting nukes would say he wanna wipe out all christians.
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Why Clinton never would have gone into IRAN! - Aug 12, 2006 18:32

No, that' s when you support israel - and it proves you don' t know shit about their conflicts and that you think you' re good cause you repeat what some fool on TV told you.

of course i don' t but look what they doing to civilians in palestine and in lbenaon , i just wish hitler would be alive , he knows them better

I' ve been to GAZA strip when it was still hot and I can assure you that our israeli friends have learned a lot during their holocaust days (how to make a ghetto and keep it operational, for instance).

Terrorists are the people who make others desperate enough to blow themselves up for a bit of UN' s attention.

You have no idea what' s going on between Israel and Palestine - and you won' t find out from any news network.All you gonna hear is how many " terrorists" were killed on a wedding party, walking peacefully, driving a car or walking their kids to school.This one word " terrorist" , is enough to justify all that, for a small, silly mind like yours.No questions asked, nothing.Just another terrorist dead - and glorious Israeli troops didn' t even have casaulties.Why? hmm who cares? they killed terrorists right?
< Message edited by ]gangsta[ -- 12 Aug 06 10:43:08 >
dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: Why Clinton never would have gone into IRAN! - Aug 12, 2006 18:38
When did he say that? cos I couldn find it.
]GaNgStA[

RE: Why Clinton never would have gone into IRAN! - Aug 12, 2006 18:46
what do you mean Dasher?

If some of my quotes no longer exist in posts , they must have been edited , cause I wouldn' t go for all the trouble to make things up :)

Okay,i just cant think what i would do,if some dictator in some country wanting nukes would say he wanna wipe out all christians.

Well Israel wants to take care of most muslims and they already have a nuke - but that you don' t mind, right??

I' m not a jewish defender abo,but if osmeone would say,i wanna wipe out all muslims in the world,and he wants to get nuclear weappons.
You want him to have it?

Well I wouldn' t want them to have it , that' s for sure, but Iraq didn' t have any biological weapons and still they got a nice ass kicking.That' s what you get for being weak and having oil.
< Message edited by ]gangsta[ -- 12 Aug 06 10:49:27 >
dasher232

RE: Why Clinton never would have gone into IRAN! - Aug 12, 2006 18:51
He said something about being a retard and something if you support iran but I think it' s edited now.
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Why Clinton never would have gone into IRAN! - Aug 12, 2006 18:55
I hope all of you know about the atrocity (sp?) that London avoided...

Yay for London police!

Actually, I think like me they were bored with the summer releases for the 360 so
made up their own stories to keep them entertained until the 8th of
Septembe...

Damn 360!! It' s making everyone crazy
]GaNgStA[

RE: Why Clinton never would have gone into IRAN! - Aug 12, 2006 19:00
nope, it' s still here (last line):

Abo you just made a fool out of yourself,and a idiot.

Iran has already stated that it want to wipe out all jews of the face of the planet,you want them to have nukes then?
They even claim they would attack israel first if USA would invade them,why just ISrael?
Cause they hate jews.

Which is btw illegal to research and to get by UN now.

:)
dasher232

RE: Why Clinton never would have gone into IRAN! - Aug 12, 2006 19:02
How did I miss that.....anyway I dunno what to say to that tho.
QuezcatoL

RE: Why Clinton never would have gone into IRAN! - Aug 12, 2006 19:49
Gangsta,you have a guy who write he wish hitler was alive and you miss that.
You have to be a retard too.
]GaNgStA[

RE: Why Clinton never would have gone into IRAN! - Aug 12, 2006 20:19
seems to me like you' ve learned the word " retarded" today - but you' re still not using it right.

I can tell you that retarded is a nice description of someone who didn' t see all that sarcasm in what Abo wrote.

And by the way - many people would love to see Hitler alive, so they could judge him and kill him again and again and again (I think we could skip the judging part).
QuezcatoL

RE: Why Clinton never would have gone into IRAN! - Aug 12, 2006 20:36
Sarcasm,you better be fukking kidding me.
]GaNgStA[

RE: Why Clinton never would have gone into IRAN! - Aug 12, 2006 20:43
It' s funny to see something like that next to your avatar :)
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
RE: Why Clinton never would have gone into IRAN! - Aug 13, 2006 00:51

ORIGINAL: ]GaNgStA[

Well I wouldn' t want them to have it , that' s for sure, but Iraq didn' t have any biological weapons and still they got a nice ass kicking.That' s what you get for being weak and having oil.

Lol gangsta ...

But i do agree that iran shouldnt be allow to have nukes .. I say disarm ALL the countries ... I have always wondered why US wants all countries to disarm but it itself holds the largest number of nukes ...
QuezcatoL

RE: Why Clinton never would have gone into IRAN! - Aug 13, 2006 00:54
This might come as suprise to some here,but UN has condemned IRAN and is calling them from stop making mass destruction weapons.

Now before i hear someone say,israel/USA,i dont give a fuck,its not them they talk to now UN.
If IRAN keep on making these weapons,so will N.Korea and other nations.
Actions must be taken.

Do i think ISRAEL should have nukes?
Hell no,but i dont want another nation developing it.
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 25

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message