Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Who likes BUSH?
Change Page: < 12345 > | Showing page 3 of 5, messages 41 to 60 of 93
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Who likes BUSH? - Aug 03, 2006 12:09
Funny coming from you.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Who likes BUSH? - Aug 03, 2006 21:12
Is it true that in the US the 9/11 footage can' t be broadcast anymore because of the peoples " sensitivity" to it?!
< Message edited by Majikdra6on -- 3 Aug 06 13:12:59 >
nekkid_monkey

• Total Posts : 818
RE: Who likes BUSH? - Aug 04, 2006 01:15
I' ve never heard of anything like that.

It' s far more likely that stations just don' t want to show the footage anymore. We' ve seen it enough already.

Europe has it´s flaws like every region where humans habitate but US is worst than europe nowadays.

From what I' ve seen, Mr. Blair has his head pretty far up Dubbya' s ass nowadays.
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: Who likes BUSH? - Aug 04, 2006 01:53
...well, where there' s profit to be made " off the back' s of the bruised" , the good old British empire will be there...

....even if their empire no longer exists...
Dionysius

• Total Posts : 831
RE: Who likes BUSH? - Aug 04, 2006 20:54

I hate my gov,however it wasnt me who voted them...
Btw im Swedish.

So do I quez... So do I. And I also had nothing to do with it. I think Sweden is getting a lot more like U.S.A, every day and it really bugs me. But still we cannot complain, as long as we have food, a house and nobody running around with AK47' s on the street shooting at anybody/anything in sight and our country doesn' t try to bomb every single other country in the world, who doesn' t like meatballs or smörgårdsbord, then we should try to be happy with what we have.

Who was brainwashed during ww2?
The germans?
How is germany=europe?

Its a country in europe,but doesnt represent us others.

Very true. But also, us europeans (and the citizens of the Uinted States as well ) tend to reffer to America as a country, when they are in fact simply reffering to the U.S of A. It also tends to irritate me a bit, when citizens of the U.S use terms such like " A true American" when they are reffering to themselves (aka ex Europeans), but when I hear somebody say " True American) I can' t help but think of Indians, whom now are but a few, thanks to the cowboys (whom in movies always tend to be the " Good guys" ). Ironically, that is also how they are yet, in present day. Invade other countries and kill, yet they are portrayed as the heroes. It’s funny, but no laughing matter.
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: Who likes BUSH? - Aug 04, 2006 21:05
Most countries were founded through stealing land.

USA: White guys crush indians, steal land.
Europe: White guys crush other white guys, steal land.

Same shit.
< Message edited by Evil Man -- 4 Aug 06 13:12:51 >
Dionysius

RE: Who likes BUSH? - Aug 04, 2006 22:19
Only difference is that the U.S continues that shit.

Edit:
...But they don' t steal land anymore (it is the new millenium after all), now they steal oil.
< Message edited by dionysius -- 4 Aug 06 14:21:26 >
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Who likes BUSH? - Aug 04, 2006 23:34

ORIGINAL: Dionysius

Edit:
...But they don' t steal land anymore (it is the new millenium after all), now they steal oil.

Seriously the oil thing is way over done. If we went over there for oil gas prices would have gone down. Anybody that still uses the oil remark is a dumbass.
Dionysius

RE: Who likes BUSH? - Aug 05, 2006 00:23
Sorry for being a dumbass, it' s just become somewhat of an automated reflex response by now. And I agree that it can be annoying to hear people bitch about the oil thing, but I bet it' s more annoying for civillian families, whom have lost their loved ones, to hear people calling the U.S their saviour heroes.

Edit:
Another funny thing is how a thing, such as the gas price has caused Bush' s popularity to decrease alot more than the war he had started. Makes one wonder about peoples priorities.
< Message edited by dionysius -- 4 Aug 06 16:30:37 >
nekkid_monkey

RE: Who likes BUSH? - Aug 05, 2006 00:59

But also, us europeans (and the citizens of the Uinted States as well ) tend to reffer to America as a country, when they are in fact simply reffering to the U.S of A. It also tends to irritate me a bit, when citizens of the U.S use terms such like " A true American" when they are reffering to themselves (aka ex Europeans), but when I hear somebody say " True American) I can' t help but think of Indians, whom now are but a few, thanks to the cowboys (whom in movies always tend to be the " Good guys" ).

That' s one of the reasons I don' t celebrate Independence Day. If the colonies weren' t so needy of manpower, then the slave trade never would have gotten so big. If it wasn' t for slave labor, the colonies never would have been profitable enough to even HAVE independence...they would still belong to the various europeans who funded them. Being a decendant of those slaves, I have issues with that holiday.

I laugh everytime I hear someone say the US was founded for freedom. The US was founded because a bunch of rich white guys didn' t want to pay their taxes. The same guys who almost exstinguished an entire RACE of people and called it " manifest destiny" . The only difference between the US and other predatory nations is the rate of success.

But, back on topic, the Bush administration is positively INFESTED with oil tycoons. Hell, Even Condi used to be an oil company exec. Common sense lends at least a tiny bit of credibility to the war for oil theories.

I don' t think it' s as simple as wanting to control the oil. That would be to obvious.
In a nutshell, I think the US and it' s allies purposely do things to keep the Arab countries unstable and divided, and therefore weak.

I think the real threat of Saddam Hussein was that given enough time he would have unified the Arab nations...something the rest of the world finds completely undesirable. Yeah, he was a predatory asshole, but that' s how great nations are created. One charasmatic and greedy nation rises up and conquers the weak surrounding ones.

Somehow all these little Arab countries have become convinced that being a sovereign nation is more important than stability and true strength. If they would join together, it wouldn' t be so easy for these little terrorist communities to influence the populace.

I' m starting to forget what i' m talking about. I' ve been awake 27 hours. I' ll probably have to come back and edit this later.
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: Who likes BUSH? - Aug 05, 2006 01:28
...keep talking like that, and the internet monitoring section of the CIA will break into your house at 4am, smash all your belongings, arrest you, take all your money, lock you up for years on end without trial and call you a.....

..... " terrorist"
Rampage99

RE: Who likes BUSH? - Aug 05, 2006 01:35

ORIGINAL: nekkid_monkey

I laugh everytime I hear someone say the US was founded for freedom. The US was founded because a bunch of rich white guys didn' t want to pay their taxes. The same guys who almost exstinguished an entire RACE of people and called it " manifest destiny" . The only difference between the US and other predatory nations is the rate of success.

Wow, tht sounded like a lot of bullshit. Rich white men were not the cause of it. It' s because Europe was selling the stuff the colonies right back to them for inflated prices. Europe treated the colonies like a sweat shop. Do a little reading before you make outlandish accusations like that.
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: Who likes BUSH? - Aug 05, 2006 07:32

ORIGINAL: Dionysius

Edit:

Any other country in position of " sole" superpower would do worse, the shit the US does is tame compared to other attrocities former superpowers have done.

Actually right now we have a bunch of shitty 3rd world countries already doing stupid shit, imagine if they actually had any power.
< Message edited by Evil Man -- 5 Aug 06 8:47:08 >
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Who likes BUSH? - Aug 05, 2006 09:57

when I hear somebody say " True American" I can' t help but think of Indians

" Native Americans" , as they' re called, are not indigenous from the USA either. Everybody on the North American continent came from somewhere. Mostly I believe we all came from Africa. Back then you could walk from there to South America and then up to North America (over a period of hundreds if not thousands of years), build a teepee and call yourselves natives.
Naked Snake

• Total Posts : 228
RE: Who likes BUSH? - Aug 05, 2006 23:34
Rampage??? I thaught you weren´t in this forum anymore, man
nekkid_monkey

RE: Who likes BUSH? - Aug 05, 2006 23:43

ORIGINAL: Rampage99

Wow, tht sounded like a lot of bullshit. Rich white men were not the cause of it. It' s because Europe was selling the stuff the colonies right back to them for inflated prices. Europe treated the colonies like a sweat shop. Do a little reading before you make outlandish accusations like that.

" No taxation without representation"
Sound familiar?

By outlandish prices I guess you mean the duties imposed by the Sugar Act. That was the beginning of the discontent of the colonies, but they didn' t get really upset until the Stamp Act was imposed. That' s what the Sons of Liberty' s main gripe was. They weren' t complaining about the lack of representation in Parliament until England decided the colonies should start paying them direct taxes.

And who is most affected by taxation? Landowners, merchants, builders....the rich white guys of the day.

There were other driving forces behind the revolution, but the MAIN one was unfair taxation.

Or maybe I read a different history than everyone else.
Rampage99

RE: Who likes BUSH? - Aug 05, 2006 23:58
The taxation was on everyday goods (the inflated prices I mentioned) which caused most families to be stuck in near poverty. It wasn' t like all the rich guys came together and decided that the taxes were keeping them from buying a new mansion thing. Even your normal small families were having to pay inflated prices on a freaking bench that they themslves made. Sure the things you mentioned are the most talked about in school but if you actually dive deeper into it you' ll find conditions were horrible for the lower class families that mainly did manual labor.

You can think it was all just rich people but when a craftsman builds a chair and then has it taken by Europe only to be sold back to him at an inflated price with large taxes he' ll probably be angrier than any rich guy that' s getting taxed on stamps.
Rampage99

RE: Who likes BUSH? - Aug 05, 2006 23:59

ORIGINAL: Naked Snake

Rampage??? I thaught you weren´t in this forum anymore, man

I had some problems with life for a while man. I' m back now though. How ya been?
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Who likes BUSH? - Aug 06, 2006 08:33
Bush never invaded Iraq for the oil,nor did he invade afghanistan to build a fukking oil pipline to iraq as moore claims in his 9/11.

Bush never staged 9/11 either.

However,there is a lot of people who claims dick cheney and rumsfeld use bush as their puppet,to try and fix their own problem by putting Saddam in power in the 80' s.
Btw...

Even if USA stole oil which they havn' t this far,saddam stole from his neighbours,whenever they found oil next to the bolrder,he putted up a drill,much like mr burns did in simpsons,no im not joking.
he also invaded his neighbours for oil.
Oh and yes,Saddam never shared the oil with his people.

So whatever you think about bush...saddam is responsible for over 300.000 killed,and UN should have gone in to IRAQ,not USA;but now USA did.

The problem i have with bush is how he ignored totally UN about not having any sign/proof about mass destruction weapons that bush adminstration claimed Saddam had.

However it' s funny how UN has now proof that IRAN is dev mass destruction weapons,and what are they doing?
Trying to talk with with Iran who doesnt answere or give a shit...
Um...okay...gj UN.

< Message edited by quezcatol -- 6 Aug 06 0:34:46 >
Rampage99

RE: Who likes BUSH? - Aug 06, 2006 08:48
the reason we are just talking with Iran know is because everyone thought we jumped the gun with Iraq. Now we' re doing it the way everyone said we should have handled Iraq. Now people are bitchin we aren' t hard enough with Iran. Imo people are just complaining to complain. No matter what the administration does at this point they will be critisized.
Change Page: < 12345 > | Showing page 3 of 5, messages 41 to 60 of 93

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message