Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Whats yer main source of entertainment
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
Whats yer main source of entertainment - Sep 28, 2004 02:58
Whats your number 1 source of entertainment? Movies, Sports....sex? Nething thats yer number one source and why? like how did you get into it so much and that lovly stuff?

For me it used to be drawing. However, I no longer have the time to stick with that so my current number one source of entertainment is movies. I really cant find a type of movie I hate. I have at leats one movie for every known catagory out there. Stacks and stack of them laying around the house.

Comedy, Classics, Kids, Romance, Horror, Indie, Foriegn, Action, Adventure, Kung-fu, Thriller, Sci-fi. Chances are you cant name a movie I havent seen or at least have decent knowledge of. Games take up my time just as much but I dont nearly have as many. Even if a movie is said to be horribly bad, I' ll never pass up a chance to see it and find some light within the flick.

I hope to be part of the movie biz someday, nothing big just somin where I can throw my artistic touch into. Luckily I have a physical job so I dont turn into a blob of unhealthy waste.
Starman Anthony

• Total Posts : 563
RE: Whats yer main source of entertainment - Sep 28, 2004 03:23
My source of entertainment is kinda the same. I love to draw. I am also becoming an animator and graphics artist. I love to play video games a lot though. With my friends or solo. I play like 6 hours of games a day. With all these new games coming out good games I will spend more time on games. I also like to go out with my friends to movies or chill at there house. I don' t like sports at all. I also like going on Ebay a lot and buying a lot of stuff mainly rare Nintendo items. I also love to listen to music. Also sleep... oh crap " what' s your main source of entertainment" heh I guess I listed a lot.. but it' s what I enjoy. Let' s te go! Heheh.
Mass X

RE: Whats yer main source of entertainment - Sep 28, 2004 03:33
Meh owell no bother to open up the question for more stuff. Animation huh? Thats awsome. And seeing yer art in the other post I can see that being true.

You shoudl make an account on DEVIANT ART Awsome place to display artwork, great community.
If you do or alreayd have an account there drop a message to me at my section at

S-Mass

I took a graphic art class once, the teacher wasnt all that great but the class was fun.
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Whats yer main source of entertainment - Sep 28, 2004 03:58
I like to watch tv, read (books, magazines, newspaper), watch movies, play games, and listen to music. I haven' t really been able to read much lately due to my school schedule but I' ve already picked out some books that I plan on taking down over my fall break.
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: Whats yer main source of entertainment - Sep 28, 2004 04:27
I used to make board games...actually made about 50 or so games in all.

Now, I enjoy family-time, videogames, movies, and sports.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Whats yer main source of entertainment - Sep 29, 2004 00:39
My #1 source of entertainment revolves around video games... Whether it be listening to game music or playing video games.
Rikka

• Total Posts : 933
RE: Whats yer main source of entertainment - Sep 29, 2004 08:59
Preferred entertainment form is books, movies coems in a close second, followed by the interweb.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Whats yer main source of entertainment - Sep 29, 2004 23:57
Coems? Interweb?

I think we need to bomb Canada.
Mass X

RE: Whats yer main source of entertainment - Sep 30, 2004 02:16
Helll NO!

leats not while im living this close to the border...and besides I hear they have good skateparks
Rikka

• Total Posts : 933
RE: Whats yer main source of entertainment - Sep 30, 2004 04:21
it was late. i was tired. i had not control over the fingers.

the interweb was intentional.
Starman Anthony

• Total Posts : 563
RE: Whats yer main source of entertainment - Oct 01, 2004 04:36
Oh about Devaint Art Mass X is that I am afraid of people stealing my art work or ideas. The one I have showed here well I kinda trust here but also I dont mind if someone were to use that idea or concept. Just for those 2 pictures. I do have an acount open there just nothing in there. Hehe but thanks anyways.
IORI YAGAMI1211

• Total Posts : 185
RE: Whats yer main source of entertainment - Dec 27, 2004 13:47
i like comics, Kikizo threads( the ppl here are so friendly!),games, THE USA!!!!!!!! (j/k), and women. they are always my main source of entertainment.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll