Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 What game from the past year were you let down by?
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 43 of 43
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
RE: What game from the past year were you let down by? - Mar 23, 2008 17:11
Decca Sports (Wii)

Received this Only a few days ago and the First Game i played was Badminton. Badminton is actually really Deep and enjoyable to play. Then i tried figure skating, which to my Surprise was just as good, probably even Better..

Theres me thinking all the other events would be just as satisfying...

NOT!!, EVERY Single other Event are total Dross, really weak gameplay and no depth whatsoever.. Some are not even average, all total Crap.. I thought better from Hudsonsoft, shame on you

SEGA Superstar Tennis (PS3)

Initially i thought this game was great, throwing loads of SEGA-related unlockable' s at me like there' s no tomorrow. Being one of the biggest SEGA fans ever, these unlockables and the ability to play Classic SEGA characters was a joy. Then i realized that the core gameplay is just BASIC with no depth to it..

What could of been SEGA' s answer to Mario Tennis has turned out to be another humble embarrassment overall.. I really thought this could of been a killer title but once again SEGA have gone and made me loss abit more confidence in them, making a once die-hard SEGA fan into.. Meh..
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: What game from the past year were you let down by? - Mar 23, 2008 17:20

Decca Sports (Wii)

Received this Only a few days ago and the First Game i played was Badminton. Badminton is actually really Deep and enjoyable to play. Then i tried figure skating, which to my Surprise was just as good, probably even Better..

Theres me thinking all the other events would be just as satisfying...

NOT!!, EVERY Single other Event are total Dross, really weak gameplay and no depth whatsoever.. Some are not even average, all total Crap.. I thought better from Hudsonsoft, shame on you

SEGA Superstar Tennis (PS3)

Initially i thought this game was great, throwing loads of SEGA-related unlockable' s at me like there' s no tomorrow. Being one of the biggest SEGA fans ever, these unlockables and the ability to play Classic SEGA characters was a joy. Then i realized that the core gameplay is just BASIC with no depth to it..

What could of been SEGA' s answer to Mario Tennis has turned out to be another humble embarrassment overall.. I really thought this could of been a killer title but once again SEGA have gone and made me loss abit more confidence in them, making a once die-hard SEGA fan into.. Meh..

no offence, but ever lead you to buy either?
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: What game from the past year were you let down by? - Mar 24, 2008 01:00
I was planning to pick up Decca Sports this week, seems basic enough..
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 43 of 43

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message