Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 What are your Next-Generation war Hopes and Predictions.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 26 of 26
fathoms

• Total Posts : 1060
RE: What are your Next-Generation war Hopes and Predictions. - Jun 09, 2004 12:39
Any particular reason you have to respond like a whiny bitch? I' m only going by what I' ve heard about the games, and I have never found any previews of ToS to be in the least bit impressive. Then again, I' ve never been a fan of the series, either. I love RPG' s, and you know as well as I that I won' t be going to the GC for that fix. The Xbox is getting some great ones this year, as is the PS2; all the GC really has is ToS. That was my main point.

Instead of being 100% hostile, maybe you should just reply normally. I have no idea why you' re suddenly so defensive of the GC, seeing as how this has nothing to do with the system' s quality. But because you care so much, I am very much looking forward to RE 4, MP 2, and the new Zelda (which looks agonizingly sweet). All of these great ones may finally prompt me into picking up the third system of this generation.

Satisfied?
Don Killuminati

• Total Posts : 14
RE: What are your Next-Generation war Hopes and Predictions. - Jun 09, 2004 13:59

I' m only going by what I' ve heard about the games, and I have never found any previews of ToS to be in the least bit impressive.

In other words you are going by someone-else' s opinions. Then maybe you should read all the positive reviews on ToS b/c I' ve yet to see a negative one. In any event you have not played any of the games and have no clue of what you are talking about.

Then again, I' ve never been a fan of the series, either. I love RPG' s, and you know as well as I that I won' t be going to the GC for that fix. The Xbox is getting some great ones this year, as is the PS2; all the GC really has is ToS. That was my main point.

Who is saying you have to get your GC fix? Where the hell do you come up with these things? Merely what I was saying is when you named the " few good RPGs" for the GC ToS was not mention. Wether you think is a good game is another story. You have no point. You just like to see yourself post and post BS on a daily basis.

Instead of being 100% hostile, maybe you should just reply normally.

So I go from being a whiny bitch to being hostile. Make your mind up. Quite frankly I was being neither. Simply you have not played none of the above but you claim them to be great but ToS not so good. If going by reviews one has to wonder how you came to that conclusion. One thing though I don' t care so don' t bother explaining it.

I have no idea why you' re suddenly so defensive of the GC, seeing as how this has nothing to do with the system' s quality.

I' m not talking about the GC per say. I am talking about ToS. Get your story straight and quit making up crap.

But because you care so much, I am very much looking forward to RE 4, MP 2, and the new Zelda (which looks agonizingly sweet). All of these great ones may finally prompt me into picking up the third system of this generation.

I don' t care though.

Satisfied?

Are you?
< Message edited by Don Killuminati -- 6/9/2004 1:59:44 PM >
fathoms

RE: What are your Next-Generation war Hopes and Predictions. - Jun 09, 2004 14:25
Congrats on ruining a perfectly fine thread.

I never claimed any of the other games were " great." I never once said that they were. You freaked because I didn' t metion ToS, and I didn' t even bash it or anything! I just said I didn' t think it looked as impressive as the other ones. Holy shit, get a life and stop trying to read stuff into my posts. All that mess out of THIS:

" No, not particularly, IMO. At least, not in comparison to games like Fable, Star Ocean 3, Jade Empire, Suikoden IV, and Xenosaga: Ep. II (all this year, supposedly). The Xbox could rapidly become a great RPG system after this year, the PS2 already is a great RPG system, but the GC...well, neither the N64 or GC are big RPG systems. Not a problem for some, but it is a fact."

There' s nothing in here even remotely offensive! You' re an IDIOT.
Don Killuminati

• Total Posts : 14
RE: What are your Next-Generation war Hopes and Predictions. - Jun 09, 2004 14:43

" No, not particularly, IMO. At least, not in comparison to games like Fable, Star Ocean 3, Jade Empire, Suikoden IV, and Xenosaga: Ep. II (all this year, supposedly). The Xbox could rapidly become a great RPG system after this year, the PS2 already is a great RPG system, but the GC...well, neither the N64 or GC are big RPG systems. Not a problem for some, but it is a fact."

There' s nothing in here even remotely offensive!

LMAO!

Who said it was offensive? WTF are you talking about?
fathoms

RE: What are your Next-Generation war Hopes and Predictions. - Jun 09, 2004 14:50
What the hell is your problem?
HOWITIS

• Total Posts : 12
RE: What are your Next-Generation war Hopes and Predictions. - Jun 11, 2004 07:59
MS better keep the triggers. the s-controller is my fave controller. the psx controller seems flimsy and cheap to me. the design is very dated, and sucks for racers.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 26 of 26

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message