Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Was their any Game to film Conversion that did justice to the game?
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 24 of 24
Pierre2k

• Total Posts : 70
RE: Was their any Game to film Conversion that did justice to the game? - Jan 15, 2005 06:42

ORIGINAL: yoshimitsu15

I still like the original Mortal Kombat as well. It' s just too bad they decided to do a sequel...

*still listens to some songs on the Mortal Kombat soundtrack*

I liked the original Mortal Kombat Movie as well. Fair enough, I was either 15 or 14 when it came out, but it was pretty cool. I bought it on video at the time, but its long lost.

On the subject of the soundtrack, it was awesome back in the day. I still think the theme tune from the Mortal Kombat movie was one of the best ever. Totally suited to the film, when the adrenaline pumping tune comes on during the big fights.

" TEST YOUR MIGHT!?!"
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Was their any Game to film Conversion that did justice to the game? - Jan 15, 2005 18:03
going away from MK for a sec, Would Alien vs Pedetoir be a game to film converstion or an film-game-film converation? like the skull of the alien was shown in petidiotr 2, but that dosent really count though? does it?. Its the game that gave it the name AVP, maybe it could be a mixture of both.
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Was their any Game to film Conversion that did justice to the game? - Jan 15, 2005 19:00
It had more to do with the two franchises and nothing to do with the game. If anything I would say it came from the comic books....
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Was their any Game to film Conversion that did justice to the game? - Jan 19, 2005 15:06
did i metion that the Alone in the dark movie is going to be muck?
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 24 of 24

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message