Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Top 5 Racist Videogames
Change Page: 123 > | Showing page 1 of 3, messages 1 to 20 of 41
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Top 5 Racist Videogames - Apr 02, 2008 11:19
I don' t recognize most of them, but it' s good for a chuckle. The lengths people will go to sell a game are amazing

While we' re on the subject. What was the game you thought was most insensitive, stereotypical, or downright racist, and why?
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Top 5 Racist Videogames - Apr 02, 2008 11:33
Sim Plantation
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Top 5 Racist Videogames - Apr 02, 2008 11:42
I think the Contra series is incredibly prejudice against invading aliens and it also promotes genocide of alien races.
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 2 Apr 08 3:45:01 >
Chimura

• Total Posts : 1123
RE: Top 5 Racist Videogames - Apr 02, 2008 11:44
Resident Evil and their multi-ethnic zombie shooting. First it was Americans, then people in the Antartica. Spanish citizens and upcoming black people.

And let' s not even get into the whole zombie animal killing (which extends, but its not limited to dogs, monkeys, elephants, etc, etc), that' s just as bad!

< Message edited by chimura -- 2 Apr 08 4:35:01 >
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Top 5 Racist Videogames - Apr 02, 2008 12:04
Viva Pinata.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Top 5 Racist Videogames - Apr 02, 2008 12:56
Resident Evil 5. You shoot black people. You don' t shoot them because they are " zombies" , you shoot them because they are black. This is unlike Resident Evil 4 where you shot people because they were " zombies" , not because they were Spanish.

Protip: Only white people can be racist.
< Message edited by Joe Redifer -- 2 Apr 08 4:56:30 >
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Top 5 Racist Videogames - Apr 02, 2008 15:35
Pikmin

Nintendo is trying to condition us to think that our potential is dictated by skin colour. We should write an angry letter.
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: Top 5 Racist Videogames - Apr 02, 2008 15:37
That' s what gets to me about racism.

If a group of caucaseans beat the holy crap out of a person of Afro carribean heritage, it is considered racist.

But if it is the other way around, it is just a beating...how the hell does that work?

Pimp my ride....that was just offensive on all levels
kitten

• Total Posts : 197
RE: Top 5 Racist Videogames - Apr 02, 2008 16:01
Tss, games or no games, every race is gonna think they are better than other races, its just the way we are. *shrug*
But yeah, the whole if a caucasian refers to a black guy as a ' nigger' its racist, if a black guy refers to a white guy as a ' white pig' its justifiable and just an insult.
nekkid_monkey

• Total Posts : 818
RE: Top 5 Racist Videogames - Apr 02, 2008 17:17
The difference is that white people don' t complain about it. I don' t know WHY white people don' t complain about it. They should complain about it. The law is written to protect them too.

So, white people, why don' t you complain?? Why don' t you do what other groups do, get organized and demand a change in the status quo?

Seriously. I' m black and I just want to know.

BTW, I mean SANE white people. Not the KKK. Those guys are organized, but the' re not exactly the equivalent of the NAACP.

...why hasn' t anyone made a game where u primarily get to kill KKK members? That would be much more fun than shooting Nazi' s.

kitten

RE: Top 5 Racist Videogames - Apr 02, 2008 18:47
it can be like those really old arcade games where they come out in their fucking suits and you gotta shoot them and not the black peeps or old ladys xD
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Top 5 Racist Videogames - Apr 02, 2008 18:56
Ha ha that would be an awesome light gun game... I' d buy it!

I also want a light gun game where I have to shoot PETA members.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Top 5 Racist Videogames - Apr 02, 2008 21:11

Tss, games or no games, every race is gonna think they are better than other races, its just the way we are. *shrug*
But yeah, the whole if a caucasian refers to a black guy as a ' nigger' its racist, if a black guy refers to a white guy as a ' white pig' its justifiable and just an insult.

The thing I have always found to be an incredibly stupid double-standard is that when a Caucasion person uses the " N" word everyone is up in arms because it' s considered big-time racist, BUT when an African American or Hispanic person uses the same word, it' s almost like a term of an endearment. The same f**king word! I have a better idea, how about whenever that word is used, the person who used it, regardless of ethnicity or race just dies?
kitten

RE: Top 5 Racist Videogames - Apr 02, 2008 21:14
yeah, or just that everyone can use it, and it becomes the same kinda term as ' bitch' or whatever.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Top 5 Racist Videogames - Apr 02, 2008 22:35

ORIGINAL: nekkid_monkey

So, white people, why don' t you complain?? Why don' t you do what other groups do, get organized and demand a change in the status quo?

Seriously. I' m black and I just want to know.

Because we don' t give a shit. I think it' s funny when I' m made fun of for being white. It' s like that one episode of the Boondocks about " Nigga moments" . It' s like who cares? I think people that get pissed off about being referred to as a racial slur are morons/pussies/whiny bitches.

I' m personally a fan of racial slurs. This happens to be one of my favorite sites. I' ll just read through it and laugh my ass off.

Oh, also, most white people don' t complain about it because when they do they get in trouble. It' s a wonderful double standard. For example at my high school a couple years after I graduated a group came in to tell seniors about scholarships. The scholarships only applied to minorities. Because of this they kicked all the white kids out of the auditorium for the presentation. Some kids got pissed and said it was racist. The faculty told them their' s nothing racist about it. So the next day a fairly large group of white kids started a petition/club t support a scholarship for white people. Every kid got two eeks of detention and the few kids that started it were suspended because they were being racist. That' s when racism pisses me off, when there is a double standard involved.
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
RE: Top 5 Racist Videogames - Apr 03, 2008 00:45
Streetfighter II intro

White guy knocks out the black guy..

Racist onlookers Cheering him on.. including a Skinhead, the One black guy in the crowd looks on in disarray.

What you dont get to see while the screen scrolls up, is everyone ganging up and beating the shit out of the black guy in the crowd.

RASCIST
< Message edited by virtua fighter 5 -- 2 Apr 08 16:50:17 >
Chimura

• Total Posts : 1123
RE: Top 5 Racist Videogames - Apr 03, 2008 02:29

BUT when an African American or Hispanic person uses the same word

Well, Spanish people are thrown into the Latino/Hispanic group more often than not, and I' ve still gotten in trouble by using the " N" word. It wasn' t like I was serious either
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Top 5 Racist Videogames - Apr 03, 2008 04:34
Racism isn' t actually a huge thing in my community, at least not openly.

We' re getting a massive influx of people moving out of the Detroit area, due to the housing market (the worst in the country), and Detroit, being mostly black, is filtering into the suburbs populated by the white community who left the city proper during the riots in the 60s. There are the few racist assholes who put up a fuss, but for most people, there are are bigger problems to deal with than your neighbor' s skin color.
Marink

• Total Posts : 884
RE: Top 5 Racist Videogames - Apr 04, 2008 17:44
*Wrong Thread*
< Message edited by Marink -- 4 Apr 08 9:45:35 >
Demonoroth

• Total Posts : 359
RE: Top 5 Racist Videogames - Apr 05, 2008 01:15
As Chris Rock said
" Whose more racist? Black people or white people...black people cause we hate black people too."

" Eveything white people don' t like about black people, black people really don' t like about black people."

" There' s like a civil war going on with black people and there are two sides. There' s black people...and there' s niggers."

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kpUSElgJcyI

If a white guy had said all that...well you could say that he' d been killed before he ever got off stage.

One of the best things I' ve seen in years. I laughed my ass off
< Message edited by demonoroth -- 4 Apr 08 17:19:19 >
Change Page: 123 > | Showing page 1 of 3, messages 1 to 20 of 41

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message