Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Too Human possibly 360' s best game.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 31 of 31
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Too Human possibly 360' s best game. - Mar 11, 2006 06:24
Twisted Metal wasn' t rubbish! Especially not Twisted Metal 2.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Too Human possibly 360' s best game. - Mar 12, 2006 08:50

ORIGINAL: Bishonen

OptaviusX
this will be my last post on this forum.

...well, we never wanted your Micro$oft funded posts anyway....

...ciao!..

LOL!

The guys said he didn' t even read my post and yet put forth another statement to strengthen his original argument?!

The guy is a loser and everywhere he goes he gets slated for his stupid Pro-Microsoft comments.

I realise i can be harsh, and usually it' s unwarranted, ...but this guy is stupid, and so it anyone who read my post and thought i was saying games runing on the same engine all look the same...

Since there are no ingame shot yet, i suggest we just wait and see whether or not you can tell it' s powered by the Unreal Engine 3.0.

Y' know, the guy claimed to be a developer at Epic, ...he' s full of shit and anyone who believes him is just plain dumb.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyhoo, Quez, RR6 it terrible. I imported it when it was released in the US and instantly hated it. The Outfit is also very bad, ...but Advanced Warfighter has made up for it. That game is amazing, especially for a 1st generation title. It can and will only get better!

]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Too Human possibly 360' s best game. - Mar 12, 2006 17:42

OptaviusX
this will be my last post on this forum.

I don' t get it , you' ve gotta be a complete pussy to just runaway cause someone isn' t nice to you - especially on forums where everyone argues.
Nitro

RE: Too Human possibly 360' s best game. - Mar 12, 2006 20:42
It' s not that, he knows that we know he' s full of shit.

Anyways, Too Human is definately gona be a killer app. I think it' s almost as important as Halo 3, if not more so (with it being an original IP). The Trilogy thing interests me, as does 360 exclusivity...

I' m looking forward to TH as much as i am GoW or Dark Sector
KiLLeR

• Total Posts : 314
RE: Too Human possibly 360' s best game. - Mar 13, 2006 00:13

and so it anyone who read my post and thought i was saying games runing on the same engine all look the same...

oh im sorry for being stupid and for getting that impression, but maybe it' s the way u said it that made me think that, anywhoooooooo....I didn' t know he claimed to be a dev from Epic. And yeah Gangsta, ur right, lol, who runs away like a little bitch just cuz someone is being harsh to them. what a pussy...

The more the release date gets closer for this game, the bigger the hype will get but tbh I don' t think it will be more important than Halo 3 or even as important, but you could be right dude. Too Human will have to prove itself with the first game, and then when people are waiting for the second one, maybe then it will be a Halo 2 saleswise.

Why' d u remind me of halo 3? I really can' t wait until it comes out...
Nitro

RE: Too Human possibly 360' s best game. - Mar 13, 2006 06:19
Halo 3 is obviously one of the most important games that 360 will get but what we are in desperate need of are new IP' s and i think if they can deliver with TH, then it' ll be huge.

I' m not sure whether they' ll have online play though, hopefully it will. I mean, right now, as far as online play on 360 goes, more people are playing Halo 2 than any of the 360 titles. That' s why Advanced Warfighter is so important (and it rocks!) right now. The online modes are just sublime! I joined one of Quez' s games earlier but they were talking so long i had to disconnect, ...so, sorry Quez! Next time buddy!

TH has the potential to be bigger than Halo 3, Huxley, Dark Sector, ...whatever. I mean, Microsoft paid for exclusivity and potentially 3 games in the series, so they much know more about it than we do. I just hope it turns out be be a great game!

Man, it' s always waiting! We had to wait for DoA4, then Advanced Warfighter, ...now i' m having to wait for Oblivion. Only 2 weeks to go and i hate bloody waiting! Burnout Revenge is out on Friday so that may help sake my thirst for fresh next-gen games!!!

Y' know what i REALLY want?! Another Oddworld game!!!!
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Too Human possibly 360' s best game. - Mar 13, 2006 08:02
Did you know that burnout for 360 has 20s loadtimes?

Things like that should not happen ...fuckin EA.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Too Human possibly 360' s best game. - Mar 13, 2006 08:08
Yeah,we cant say that to few times mjik,GRAW was amazing,and ubi soft higher the bar,it was everything you could have wanted and more.
Im very happy i bought it.
Too human can be something very awesome,and you know what?
seeing how its a trilogy,they have 2 more chances if the first one doesnt live up to everyones expectations,and if it does they probably will just give you a more kick ass game.

I gotta be honest though,im not so intrested in this game cause i havnt seen much yet...
But im sure it will turn out to be a 88-92% game.
Nitro

RE: Too Human possibly 360' s best game. - Mar 13, 2006 21:55

Did you know that burnout for 360 has 20s loadtimes?

What? You' re kidding me?!

Bastards!
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: Too Human possibly 360' s best game. - Mar 13, 2006 23:15
.....EA.. ...Sports....

..' ss in the gaMEE!...
JoeRediferIsCool

• Total Posts : 74
RE: Too Human possibly 360' s best game. - Mar 15, 2006 04:01
lol nice lotusson
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 31 of 31