Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Too Human demo up on XBL
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 45 of 45
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Too Human demo up on XBL - Jul 16, 2008 02:46
My biggest complaint is that the demo doesn' t really explain much and your teammates are fucking useless. I don' t recall seeing a single one of them fire their gun the whole time I played it. I don' t really rent games so I' ll either buy it or not buy it. So far it looks like the latter.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Too Human demo up on XBL - Jul 16, 2008 05:19
I don' t agree with you about the analogue combat moves eddie. I think it makes the game way, way more fun. I wouldn' t like the game at all if it didn' t have them.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Too Human demo up on XBL - Jul 16, 2008 05:50

I don' t agree with you about the analogue combat moves eddie. I think it makes the game way, way more fun. I wouldn' t like the game at all if it didn' t have them.
I just don' t see where it was necessary. I would have preferred they made RS camera, RT combat, LT Primary fire, and LB Secondary fire.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Too Human demo up on XBL - Jul 16, 2008 06:13
If you just make random swing movements on the analogue stick you aren' t playing the game right. There are all sorts of different moves depending on which direction you move it, weather you tap in the direction or hold it, it also depends on the left stick too. You actually have control over what kind of slash you' re doing. You can' t do that with buttons. The combat is what makes this game fun.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Too Human demo up on XBL - Jul 16, 2008 12:55
That would be a matter of preference, I' ll give you that.

I' m missing the part that is unachievable with buttons though. Tapping and holding, as well as making a rotation movement are all more than possible on a four-button system. As it stands, I would rather have a free orbital camera than have my attacks mapped to my analog stick.
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 45 of 45

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message