Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Too Human Video
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
Too Human Video - Mar 30, 2008 22:24
Too Human Video

The gameplay looks slightly more refined than it has been before. I still have moderate hope for the game.

but i dont think its more than moderate
< Message edited by vx chemical -- 30 Mar 08 14:25:09 >
canadagamer

• Total Posts : 965
RE: Too Human Video - Mar 30, 2008 23:24
I watched the diary on Live the other day and thought that the game looked a lot better than it has in other vids, and also like you said VX, the gameplay looks a lot less chaotic and more refined.

Anyway, things get a little f.ucked up about 3 and a half minutes in when they go to a documentary about " The Goblin Man Of Norway" . I have no idea what the hell that was all about, whether SK helped put together this little mockumentary to give the perspective that the story they are telling in Too Human is less about Myth and more about Facts. Reminded me a lot of the Halo ARG' s.
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
RE: Too Human Video - Mar 30, 2008 23:30
Nicely done vid . . The game is definitely looking good .. The animations have improved everytime they show a new vid .. Most of the hate for the game is because of its initial showing which definitely sucked . If you ignore the initial videos and looked at just the new ones , i dont see room for any complaints except maybe for animations and Sk seem to be polishing that nicely .. Let the hating begin ..
< Message edited by 2pac -- 30 Mar 08 16:08:39 >
OZ?

• Total Posts : 18
RE: Too Human Video - Mar 30, 2008 23:46
The new trailer sure looks nice compared to what we' ve seen earlier. It' s like each time they' ve showed of Too Human we' ve seen that' s it' s become more and more polished. Really looking forward to this game.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Too Human Video - Mar 31, 2008 00:21
Looks shit.
Elda Taluda

• Total Posts : 13
RE: Too Human Video - Apr 01, 2008 10:01
Doesn' t look bad by any means, but it doesn' t scream ' instant buy' to me.

Still, the multiplayer might just change my mind. Multiplayer Console RPG' s are far and few between and an ' okay' game can become a great one if you are playing it with the right people.

Mmm... Phantasy Star Online...

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message