Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Too Human Reviews...
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 31 of 31
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
Re:Too Human Reviews... - Aug 20, 2008 07:13
Damn 5.5 is too low .. I agree with the the ign score and the teamxbox score to some extent .. Lets see what eurogamer has to say ...

edit : Eurogamer gave it a 6 which is equivalent to a 7.5 . The review sums it up well . This is not a terrible game and anybody who says otherwise is 'BIASED' ...
<message edited by 2pac on Aug 20, 2008 07:25>
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Re:Too Human Reviews... - Aug 20, 2008 07:45
The game was reviewed harshly simply because Dyack is such an annoying ****.  The game isn't that bad, I haven't picked it up yet but from the demo I like it, I especially enjoyed the Commando.  The game has a lot of depth, from the classes/alignments, skills all of this is multiplied when you consider how these things work with another player in co-op.  Co-op seems very interesting to me now that I understand the skill system. 

Too bad Dyack is such a moron.  Honestly all he had to do was shut up.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
Re:Too Human Reviews... - Aug 20, 2008 08:10
2pac

Damn 5.5 is too low .. I agree with the the ign score and the teamxbox score to some extent .. Lets see what eurogamer has to say ...

edit : Eurogamer gave it a 6 which is equivalent to a 7.5 . The review sums it up well . This is not a terrible game and anybody who says otherwise is 'BIASED' ...

A 6/10 is a 6/10, not a 7.5/10 - seriously, why are you still bothering?

6/10 is a bad game. If Lair, Haze, Shadowrun, Turok and Kane & Lynch are bad games... then so is Too Human.

QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
Re:Too Human Reviews... - Aug 20, 2008 10:23
I actually might pick up Lair now that it support dual analog sticks since I like Factor 5 and dragons...

But yeah I expect the game to be 5/10 but with some great graphics.

ps! its probably almost free also...
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
Re:Too Human Reviews... - Aug 20, 2008 10:30
The analog patch didn't fix it. It's still awful since the games major problems stretched further than just badly implemented controls.

There's actually a Lair demo up on the Hong Kong (?) store. Check that out before you part with any money. It'll be a complete waste of bandwidth too... but at least it'll save you the $15 they are probably charging for it now.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
Re:Too Human Reviews... - Aug 20, 2008 23:58
I picked it up today.  It's pretty badass.  I've only played it for a few hours but I like it a lot.  So far I would probably give it around an 8/10.
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
Re:Too Human Reviews... - Aug 21, 2008 01:38
Silentbomber

Ha, why stop at giving games 10's at all? they shouldnt even have a point based system, this is an industry of such double standards, that anything with a bit of hype can go a long way the reviewers, 10's are too easily handed out to loved franchises like Zelda, Mgs etc. Even if they are good games, No game is a Ten.

What they should have is an 'high tier' of games, which if one is good enough, it should go into. But it will never happen because magazine buyers and gamers in general demand scores.

Bah, I dont ever really reed review's anyway.

I don't think its that they are "loved" franchises, it's more like they are extremely high budget games and tend to stand out from the rest.
<message edited by emofag on Aug 21, 2008 01:48>
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
Re:Too Human Reviews... - Aug 21, 2008 02:23
Nitro

2pac

A 6/10 is a 6/10, not a 7.5/10 - seriously, why are you still bothering?

6/10 is a bad game. If Lair, Haze, Shadowrun, Turok and Kane & Lynch are bad games... then so is Too Human.

I said that because eurogamer is known to be a little harsher than the other review sites . I havent played the game yet but the demo was so much fun that i am sure the game even if not great cannot be a bad game . If you 'want' to like it , you will ...
locopuyo

Re:Too Human Reviews... - Aug 21, 2008 03:26
A key part to enjoying this game is understanding the controls.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Re:Too Human Reviews... - Aug 21, 2008 04:08
Which class/alignment did you choose Loco?

I'm thinking of going Cybernetic Commando.
locopuyo

Re:Too Human Reviews... - Aug 21, 2008 13:53
berzerker
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 31 of 31

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages