Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Too Human 2008, and demo
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
Too Human 2008, and demo - Aug 20, 2007 18:42

August 17, 2007 - Too Human is coming in 2008. Not 2009, 2010, or " 2000-never" as some have speculated. This according to Silicon Knights founder Denis Dyack. Friday, Dyack responded to a negative post on the official Too Human message board stating that Too Human would be out and that a Marketplace demo was forthcoming.

Dyack' s post reads:

" Too Human will be out in 2008. A firm date with tons of new info is coming soon. This will be followed up with a playable demo. The demo will speak for itself.

Hang in there."

Im looking forward to seeing the game in action for real, i havent been too positive about the tittle lately, but the premise holds promise!
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Too Human 2008, and demo - Aug 20, 2007 19:05
I watched a video lately, the one with the main character fighting a robot in a bar. I think I downloaded it on the marketplace or something.
I liked the design and the characters looked interesting.
What I really didn' t like at all was how the cut-scene was directed. Bullet-time Devil may cry fighting just didn' t go well with the design. I think they should' ve kept the fighting more brutal and realistic.
I still have high hopes for the game. It can' t fail anyway, not with the kind of talent Silicon Knights have. It might not be AAA, but it' ll be good.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Too Human 2008, and demo - Aug 20, 2007 19:24
Too Human has gone from being one of the most promising titles of this gen to the biggest joke.

If it ever releases i can' t see it selling well.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Too Human 2008, and demo - Aug 20, 2007 19:36
I unfortunately agree, though i hope the demo will show that it has promise!
UnluckyOne

• Total Posts : 995
RE: Too Human 2008, and demo - Aug 20, 2007 20:31
A demo would be the definitive make or break time. If they don' t absolutely nail the demo, then it' s probably not going to see out its trilogy.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Too Human 2008, and demo - Aug 20, 2007 23:12
I' ll withhold any further judgement on the game ' till I have the demo on my monitor.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll