Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 This is uter bulls***!!!!!!
Torr

• Total Posts : 554
This is uter bulls***!!!!!! - Oct 17, 2007 10:03
Wow this is utter and complete crap! I think that someone should sue MS(yes I know this prolly isn' t the worst thing that has ever happened but it is bad).

LINK

I heard about this from [link=www.thoughthead.com]thoughthead.com[/link] I heard about it from Eddie and I have found him to be funny and a good source of info(although it isn' t horribly consistent).

So please post your ideas/opinions and maube someone could forward them to him or I could.

P.S. The creator of thoughthead isn' t the guy who wrote the article.

Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: This is uter bulls***!!!!!! - Oct 17, 2007 10:43
I don' t understand the problem? We know the 360' s fail. Are you pissed because he spent 600$ on XBL points and 800$ on accessories?
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 17 Oct 07 4:08:43 >
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: This is uter bulls***!!!!!! - Oct 17, 2007 11:19
Xbox 360' s are supposed to fail. They are built with the worst workmanship ever in the videogame industry. What he should do, instead of dealing with MicroSoft, is pirate the game he downloaded. MicroSoft isn' t giving him much choice. He can also fix a broken 360 himself and prevent it from dying again (re: do the work that MS should have done when they designed the thing).

Anyway, this goes to show that buying things online is really never the best idea. It' s always good to have a real, physical copy and this is why it will be a long time before we are buying all of our movies, etc online and DVDs, etc go away completely. I will admit that when Nintendo replaced my broken Wii, they put everything back on the new unit except for the things I downloaded. I was able to redownload the stuff for free. But if it ever breaks after warranty, I' m screwed.
< Message edited by Joe Redifer -- 17 Oct 07 3:22:37 >
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: This is uter bulls***!!!!!! - Oct 17, 2007 12:08
Xbox 360s are made in Miami, of course they' re going to fail!
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: This is uter bulls***!!!!!! - Oct 17, 2007 13:06
The manufacturing process isn' t too bad with the 360' s. It' s the design and materials they use that make the things pathetic.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: This is uter bulls***!!!!!! - Oct 17, 2007 17:06
I don' t get it.
Ikashiru

• Total Posts : 649
RE: This is uter bulls***!!!!!! - Oct 17, 2007 19:45
Me neither.. the " workmanship" isnt the issue, take a look at any industry from the 70' s if you want to see poor " workmanship" the MS issue was more specification / component level.
gamer4eva

• Total Posts : 104
RE: This is uter bulls***!!!!!! - Oct 18, 2007 01:32
I can understand the where the name comes from. Owners go through about 3 of them every 60 days.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: This is uter bulls***!!!!!! - Oct 18, 2007 02:10
Correct, I did mean design more than the actual assembly process. It is a shitty, incompetent and pathetic design. I suppose some " workmanship" went into the design... waitaminute.... no it didn' t. They hired the janitor to design the thing.
KongRudi

• Total Posts : 220
RE: This is uter bulls***!!!!!! - Oct 18, 2007 05:11
I can understand why MS will not issue a full recall of it since they' ve obviously not fixed the main problems, I think it would be best if MS could extend the 3RRoD on older models beyond the 3 first years if it breaks, so people wouldn' t suffer expenses wich really is Microsoft' s fault. :-/

As for the Live-DRM problems he suffered, I think it sounds horrible.
I fully understand why they don' t want to go with the PSN-model with sharing the game between 5 downloads or similar, since it can be abused easily.
But they should steal the Warhawk-model, i.e. lock the product more to the gamer-tag instead of directly to the hardware.
And if you decide to play the product on a different machine with the same gamer-tag, you will not be able to play it on your own machine again, until 24 hours has passed again, since it' s recorded the hardware-move.
Ikashiru

• Total Posts : 649
RE: This is uter bulls***!!!!!! - Oct 18, 2007 08:26

ORIGINAL: Joe Redifer

Correct, I did mean design more than the actual assembly process. It is a shitty, incompetent and pathetic design. I suppose some " workmanship" went into the design... waitaminute.... no it didn' t. They hired the janitor to design the thing.

Haha! That made me chuckle!

Microsoft could never issue a full on recall, that would be a sign of weakness..
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
RE: This is uter bulls***!!!!!! - Oct 18, 2007 08:54
I dont buy trash like XBL points, so if my 360 breaks I either get it fixed or spend another $350, he' s a moron for buying so much shit on the market place.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: This is uter bulls***!!!!!! - Oct 18, 2007 10:00
I bought XBL arcade game,Puzzle quest,it were fantastic!

great rpg adventure,truly was.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message