Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 There' s something seriously wrong with me......
nekkid_monkey

• Total Posts : 818
There' s something seriously wrong with me...... - Apr 28, 2007 01:55
Ok, so yesterday Steven Hawking completed his zero-g flight.
I really admire the guy.
Seriously, I would have nothing but respect for his accomplishments even if he wasn' t physically disabled. He' s an amazng intellect.

So why is it that everytime I picture his paraplegic body flapping around in zero gravity, I can' t stop giggling?

And no, I don' t normally laugh at cripple people. But in this case I just can' t help myself.

Sorry Mr. Hawking.
Marink

• Total Posts : 884
RE: There' s something seriously wrong with me...... - Apr 28, 2007 02:41
Well... the thought of a flying wheelchair does seem kinda funny... I guess...
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: There' s something seriously wrong with me...... - Apr 28, 2007 03:36
He wasn' t in a wheelchair, he just had a few people around him helping to lay him down as gravity would resume. I saw a picture of him, he looked like he was having a blast.
M B

• Total Posts : 202
RE: There' s something seriously wrong with me...... - Apr 28, 2007 07:53

ORIGINAL: nekkid_monkey

Ok, so yesterday Steven Hawking completed his zero-g flight.
I really admire the guy.
Seriously, I would have nothing but respect for his accomplishments even if he wasn' t physically disabled. He' s an amazng intellect.

So why is it that everytime I picture his paraplegic body flapping around in zero gravity, I can' t stop giggling?

And no, I don' t normally laugh at cripple people. But in this case I just can' t help myself.

Sorry Mr. Hawking.

I didn' t realize how humorous this is until you pointed it out. LMFAO and boy is it funny.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: There' s something seriously wrong with me...... - Apr 28, 2007 08:25
Just go look at some of the stuff Ive drawn and read my rant in " Arise gamers" . If there' s somthign wrong with you then I should really considered getting myself commited to a psych ward.

I think they way you worded it seems more funny then the actual event. I' d be hard pressed not to provoke a game of ' Toss the Parapalegic' with the zero g enviorment. I mean could he do about it...bite your hand maybe?
nekkid_monkey

• Total Posts : 818
RE: There' s something seriously wrong with me...... - Apr 28, 2007 08:50
See, that' s the thing. The actual event isn' t funny at all, and in the CNN video he' s having a great time.

But when I was listening to the radio on the way home, the first image that popped in my head was a helpless guy just flopping around loose, banging against walls and stuff.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: There' s something seriously wrong with me...... - May 02, 2007 05:08
Hahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahaah!

No dude, you' re not nuts, just a little crazy. Just one thing, all this talk about how you' re terrible and no pictures? We want to be corrupted!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll