Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 The Best and Worst of the year (2008)
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 43 of 43
nekkid_monkey

• Total Posts : 818
Re:The Best and Worst of the year (2008) - Dec 13, 2008 14:57
Maybe if I was drug addled and sexually deprived I'd actually get excited about batman.

I actually bought the movie a few days ago, I'll watch it eventually.
_Majik_

• Total Posts : 198
Re:The Best and Worst of the year (2008) - Dec 13, 2008 20:28
The arcade version of Soul Calibur III (which i'm guessing nonbody else here will ahve played!?) was pretty sweet, but the PS2 version wasn't anywhere near as good as Soul Calibur 2. Fighting game elitists will always say that the original Dreamcast Soul Calibur (not the PSone Soul Blade) was the best entry in the series so far, but i though 2 was fucking awesome.

Soul Calibur IV is just broken. I can't get into it at all. I keep trying to play it thinking it might just click... but it hasn't. I play a lot of Dark Resurrection on PS3, and i consider it to be the best fighting game available on consoles. Tekken 5 on PS2 was great, but Dark Resurrection is just godly. it's missing all of the awesome game modes and stuff from the PSP version... but i play that a lot too so it's not like i;ve missed out on anything. I play VF5 on PS3 fairly often, and i love it, ...but i find Tekken to be more 'fun'.  DoA4 too. I couldn't give a damn about whether they're balanced because i don't compete in tournaments and i'm not a sad elitist fuck like Virtua ;)

Tekken 6 is fantastic. I've been playing it since March and i can't get enough. It just kinda sucks that it isn't out until next fall :(

Torr

• Total Posts : 554
Re:The Best and Worst of the year (2008) - Dec 15, 2008 08:23
The Best and worst of this year is hard for me to say considering for me this has been a very long year, but I guess for movie best would be either taken or dark knight and worst would be any of the High School musical shit.  As for games that is hard for me to say since arguably some of the best games that have come out this year i have yet to play, so i reserve judgment for now.

As for hancock being horrible I would disagree, I didn't like it but I found it to be quite intriguing the plot twist was weird and the ending sucked but the special effects were pretty fucking awesome.
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 43 of 43

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message